Sybrina Fulton

tude dog

Sybrina Fulton

Post by tude dog »

This guy tells the truth,

Or so I see things.

What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
Scrat

Sybrina Fulton

Post by Scrat »

You point out things people don't like to hear Tude. I'm in full agreement with you. TM was a symptom of a sickness in African American culture. A sickness of blindness, denial, willful ignorance and violence. I'd bet anyone TM would have been shot dead by another black male by the time he was 21.

The black community just refuses to look in the mirror. People like this guy have tried, and are still trying but they just don't seem to be getting anywhere. That man is right on target too.
Saint_

Sybrina Fulton

Post by Saint_ »

Since TM, over a thousand black men have been murdered by other black men. Did you hear about it on the news?

Neither did I.
Oscar Namechange

Sybrina Fulton

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I listened to that all the way through and I could have sat and listened to him for hours.

Thanks for sharing that with us English members Tude.

He's bang on... every word true.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
tude dog

Sybrina Fulton

Post by tude dog »

oscar;1432656 wrote: I listened to that all the way through and I could have sat and listened to him for hours.

Thanks for sharing that with us English members Tude.

He's bang on... every word true.

It was for anybody interested.

Hate to say it but the preacher being Black,his message goes a long way. I suppose it is a tribal instinct we all have at one level or another where we resent outsiders criticisms/critiques.

I do like the preachers style.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
Oscar Namechange

Sybrina Fulton

Post by Oscar Namechange »

tude dog;1432658 wrote:

I do like the preachers style. So do I.... extremely engaging.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Saint_

Sybrina Fulton

Post by Saint_ »

Reminds me of Bill Cosby. I have been wondering why is was so trendy to support someone who was in the process of beating a man's head in a a good person.
Scrat

Sybrina Fulton

Post by Scrat »

I suppose it is a tribal instinct we all have at one level or another where we resent outsiders criticisms/critiques.

That must be it, tribalism. Look at the Sunnis and Shia in the Mid East. Largely they are the same people with only slightly different beliefs but as we speak they're killing one another by the hundreds. One tribe sees the other tribe as a threat and nothing else matters. Nothing.

Since TM, over a thousand black men have been murdered by other black men. Did you hear about it on the news?

No you won't, the news industry is completely terrified of reporting things like that.

Return to “Current Events”