The Seduction of the Christian mind.

Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

I am aware of some very heavy seductions pulled off by satan , but his seduction of the Christian mind is a classic example of his awesome power of artful deception. His deceptions have grown in power and scope, and they reveal that his ability to deceive, and how he deceives, must be growing stronger and gaining in power over the years; Christianity is a unique example and proof of this. In Rev, 12:9 it says that satan has deceived the whole world, its no unbelivable thing then for him to deceive a whole religion. And deceive whole religions he has!

There is no religion on earth that is exempt from his deceptions and influence; he has damaged them ALL! Of course none of them can see this, because it has been expertly done in a supreme masterful way. He has masqueraded himself " As god", and used religion against itself to deceive itself. I have done this thread on many sites, and decided to do it here.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Christianity has arrogantly assumed themselves to be the people of God, yet the assumption is understandable if we consider history. There was a time in history that the first Christians were a part of the church of God; but that time has long been gone; but Christianity is now living , and has always lived, on that past reputation. The term " Christian" is historical, and where it came from is just as historical. In Acts 11:26 we see this terms birth and origin; " They were " First called Christians in Antioch." The term Christian appears only 3 times in the bible, but WHO " First called them Christian?" The Romans did; the term Christian came from the Romans. Christians would like you to think it came from God or Christ, THEY like to believe that, but it did not come from Christ or God! God or Christ has NEVER endorsed Christianity in scripture, never! Christians can manipulate scripture to make it seem like God endorsed Christianity, but he never did.

And still has not!

But the Churches back in the Roman times were the first churches of God on earth. And I think the last! So there was actually a time in history that these ancient people who were " Called Christians by the Romans", were actually churches of God, but that began to be watered down the second Jesus left this earth; and not too long after he left, did satan begin his awesome attack on those churches and slowly, over the years, just masterfully deceive them with a VERY powerful seduction;

Which I will discuss.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

satan is an historical opportunist, he knew Christ would first establish his church with the Apostles, and he knew Jesus would give his life for all of humanity and then leave this earth. He wasted little time working on that church after Jesus left. After Jesus died the remaining Apostles spread out and started churches in Rome, Greece, Egypt and Iraq. The Holy Spirit was actually given to many of these early believers , but over the years the constant bombardment from satan begin too take its affect on those churches. Paganism was being pushed by satan and he foresaw an unholy mixture of the truth these churches received and HIS version of the truth, becoming one in a great church of the future! Constantine wanted Europe united , so he used religion to help him form his " Universal religion." There was a small Jewish sect that he believed would draw in the Jews to his efforts. And eventually Constantine made Christianity the religion of Rome. Clearly using it as a political tool.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Now the resulting seduction played out on the Christians from Constantine's time until now has been one of the mind. satan has seduced the Christian mind in a dazzaling display of deep " Conscious seduction." Getting into the very core of their minds; a deep lasting and growing penertration into their doctrines and beliefs; making his seduction THEIR NATURAL belief system. Its been a deep conscious con, dressed up in religious clothes; making them wear it the rest of their lives from each generation to the next.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

This is how the doctrines of eternal hell suffering, the trinity, celebration of pagan holidays like Easter and Christmas, all took their origin in satans sensational seduction of a whole religion that used to be God's own church. If you look at the story line in Revelation 2nd through 3rd chapters, you see Jesus revealing a common thing about these churches in deception , as he constantly stresses that he " Has this Against them" and that against them. And if you look close at Rev. 3:20 Jesus " Position" on these churches is revealed; he is standing on the OUTSIDE of them and knocking!

He is NOT in them, as they have been led to believe, he is outside of them.

And has not gotten back in.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

In the seduction of the Christian mind, they have been seduced into believing they are God's chosen people and that the bible was written for them; both completely false beliefs that have been buffered by satan's demonic troops and legions working very hard over the centuries to use Christianity to get out their perversion of the true gospel of the Kingdom. The bible is for all of humanity, even though many of the NT books were addressed to the saints, it was not exclusively for those saints. And later I will get into scripture and show the biblical definition of who God's people are; they are the whole world! We all are God's children, we all are just not going to be " The Firstfruits." They are a specific group, selected for specific reasons; they are NOT Christianity; Christians have just usurped that title, because they " Covet" it so strongly and are led by satan to take that title by the violence of their own will; this is what " Taking the Kingdom by violence means."

You just take the position on your own.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

When satan seduces a believer, he wants to do it in a manner that will stay hidden; he does NOT want a believer thinking he is interfering. So he will masquerade as God, appear as light, not the darkness that he is; he will NOT make the believer uncomfortable with his pressence. He wants to get away with actually teaching the believer; guiding them permenantly ; he wants to stay in power all of their lives, so he will keep his seduction hidden all of their lives.

This is basically what he has done to Christianity; all its existence satan has been there behind the scenes working.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

In Rev. 2:4, Jesus talking to an Angel who is the representing a church of God in fault; " But I have this Against you; you have left your first Love." Whatever that first Love is, they left it! In my view, that first Love is the gospel of everyone being Saved. Now you can assume whatever you want that it was, but that is what I think it was; and this church ( or stage OF the church), turned away from it, and Jesus did not want them to do that. And he said that if they don't repent of that, he is going to " Remove their lampstand out of place", or he is not going to guide them spiritually.

And they did not repent and they are not now being led by Jesus light. Oh they have been seduced into thinking and believing that they are, but their hell doctrine is solid proof they have not.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Who would believe Christianity has been deceived? This giant organization spread out all over the world. Catholic Christians and " Then the rest of Christianity outside of the Catholic Church", all combine to be the worlds largest religion.

All combine to be the most deliberate, most stunning, most advanced victums of deception ever conceived.

And yet hardly anyone believes that.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

I often wonder how God will break the traditional deception of religion from this world, and Christians are the leaders and symbols of that deception. Whoever God uses to do that, is going to face a very hard challange from buffed up believers who are knee deep in the deception.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

I wanted to make sure its said that I personally believe every Christian will be saved and live with God forever, however I believe the same destiny is for every human; which is where Christians differ from me.

I will say a lot about Christianity in this thread, but NEVER condemn them! A luxury I wish they could prophecy for the world of unbelievers.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

It's unfortunate that it might never register to you what an idiot you make yourself out to be, Mickey. You just don't realize how stupid this sh!t is, do you.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1434470 wrote: It's unfortunate that it might never register to you what an idiot you make yourself out to be, Mickey. You just don't realize how stupid this sh!t is, do you.

I am against cursing at people online; I am against name calling; I am against the use of intelligence to degrade and belittle others personality; I am against all these things that you do and I request that you stop doing them and if you can't, then at least give me the respect of ignoring me. I don't do these things to you; I don't come on your threads and disrespect you.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Ah, quit the self-righteous attitude, Mickey, someone has to be honest with you. The stuff you post is absolutely absurd.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1434505 wrote: Ah, quit the self-righteous attitude, Mickey, someone has to be honest with you. The stuff you post is absolutely absurd.

I am not into the name calling disrespecting thing, we cannot converse anymore.

Peace on your journey.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1434507 wrote: I am not into the name calling disrespecting thing, we cannot converse anymore.

Peace on your journey.Screw you too! That is all you say, you know.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

In the seduction of the Christian mind, again in Rev. 2:14 we see Jesus stating " I have this against you." Things against this church that is doing things and has done things that Jesus totally disagrees with; they have been seduced. And they were the ancestors of Christians, and are Christians now; and Jesus still has things against them.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

I catch it from Atheist and Christians alike, this information is not popular, not wanted, people hate it, dispise it, don't believe it.

The seduction of the human mind is a deep ongoing constant reality; one that I myself have yet to escape.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

The seduction of the Christian mind will be front page news one day; it wiull be known as the greatest deception heaped on humanity ever! One day;

just not today!
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Christian minds are not the only ones seduced and misled about God, so is the Atheist mind; it has been seduced in a classic manner, one which I think God is personally involved in. I think he wanted both Atheist and Theist seduced.

I tell you, God is a trip man!
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Post by Gnostic Christian Bishop »

Mickiel;1434291 wrote: I am aware of some very heavy seductions pulled off by satan , but his seduction of the Christian mind is a classic example of his awesome power of artful deception. His deceptions have grown in power and scope, and they reveal that his ability to deceive, and how he deceives, must be growing stronger and gaining in power over the years; Christianity is a unique example and proof of this. In Rev, 12:9 it says that satan has deceived the whole world, its no unbelivable thing then for him to deceive a whole religion. And deceive whole religions he has!

There is no religion on earth that is exempt from his deceptions and influence; he has damaged them ALL! Of course none of them can see this, because it has been expertly done in a supreme masterful way. He has masqueraded himself " As god", and used religion against itself to deceive itself. I have done this thread on many sites, and decided to do it here.

Why do you blame Satan when Satan is firmly under God's control?

Or do you think God is under Satan's control the way he admits he is in the Job story?

Scriptures say that all evils are from God as the creator of all evils. You seem to be making Satan God's co-creator.

Explain a bit please.

Regards

DL
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Gnostic Christian Bishop;1444491 wrote: Why do you blame Satan when Satan is firmly under God's control?

Or do you think God is under Satan's control the way he admits he is in the Job story?

Scriptures say that all evils are from God as the creator of all evils. You seem to be making Satan God's co-creator.

Explain a bit please.

Regards

DL

I suggest you read the whole thread, I believe satan to be under Gods control, I believe God created satan, I do not believe satan created God; and I explain that in several threads here.
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Mickiel;1444566 wrote: I suggest you read the whole thread, I believe satan to be under Gods control, I believe God created satan, I do not believe satan created God; and I explain that in several threads here.

No one said that Satan created God.

I said you are making Satan God's co-creator by saying God does not create all the evil that is.

He does and scriptures agree.

So should you if you know anything about God.

Does God have a co-creator for evil or is it his creation?

Regards

DL
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Mickiel;1444566 wrote: I suggest you read the whole thread, I believe satan to be under Gods control,

Then explain why God says in Job that Satan moved him to destroy without cause.

That line in Job says that Satan moved/controlled God.

Regards

DL
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Gnostic Christian Bishop;1444622 wrote: Then explain why God says in Job that Satan moved him to destroy without cause.

That line in Job says that Satan moved/controlled God.

Regards

DL

There is absolutely no verse like that in Job in my bible, or any other bible I have read; I suggest that you explain where YOU got that idea to me. There is no such line in my bible;

Show me what is in yours.
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Mickiel;1444626 wrote: There is absolutely no verse like that in Job in my bible, or any other bible I have read; I suggest that you explain where YOU got that idea to me. There is no such line in my bible;

Show me what is in yours.

Oops. I thought you knew your bible. I should have given the quote above. My bad.

Job3 ; 2 And the LORD said unto Satan: 'Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a whole-hearted and an upright man, one that feareth God, and shunneth evil? and he still holdeth fast his integrity, although thou didst move Me against him, to destroy him without cause.'

Clearly, Satan moved God.

Regards

DL
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Gnostic Christian Bishop;1444632 wrote: Oops. I thought you knew your bible. I should have given the quote above. My bad.

Job3 ; 2 And the LORD said unto Satan: 'Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a whole-hearted and an upright man, one that feareth God, and shunneth evil? and he still holdeth fast his integrity, although thou didst move Me against him, to destroy him without cause.'

Clearly, Satan moved God.

Regards

DL

I totally disagree with the latter part of how that verse is interpreted in your bible, its certainly not in mine, nor any other I have read. No bible I know of says that satan " Moved God." The mere implication of that is idiotic.
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Mickiel;1444650 wrote: I totally disagree with the latter part of how that verse is interpreted in your bible, its certainly not in mine, nor any other I have read. No bible I know of says that satan " Moved God." The mere implication of that is idiotic.

Not if you consider who the epitome of evil is.

I can name him. Can you?

Whose name would you place above God's.

Regards

DL

P.S. Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Gnostic Christian Bishop;1444659 wrote: Not if you consider who the epitome of evil is.

I can name him. Can you?

Whose name would you place above God's.

Regards

DL

P.S. Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre

I hold no interest in what you think. I just don't like people who have demeaning things to say about me, and don't even know me.

Peace on your journey.
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Mickiel;1444669 wrote: I hold no interest in what you think. I just don't like people who have demeaning things to say about me, and don't even know me.

Peace on your journey.

Then keep running from the truth child and know that it is your inability to explain your beliefs that cause you to beat the feet.

Regards

DL
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Gnostic Christian Bishop;1444691 wrote: Then keep running from the truth child and know that it is your inability to explain your beliefs that cause you to beat the feet.

Regards

DL

I personally don't read peoples thoughts who I think are childish and running; why are you reading mine?
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

The mind is seduced when it is caught up in the grip of a powerful influence; which is evidence that both God and satan are real; seduction did not come from the magical side of science;

but its reality and effects are magical.
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Mickiel;1444818 wrote: The mind is seduced when it is caught up in the grip of a powerful influence; which is evidence that both God and satan are real; seduction did not come from the magical side of science;

but its reality and effects are magical.

Only a fool would think that evidence of a God.

Regards

DL
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Gnostic Christian Bishop;1445305 wrote: Only a fool would think that evidence of a God.

Regards

DL

Now you call me a fool; the insults are mounting. Yet I saw that you were like this, when you first appeared; I knew you would do this. Just know that eventually I will stop talking to you, as I grow tired of the insults. See, now you cannot be a good example to the Atheist here, who lust for me to be slandered; they want evidence that I do not discuss things with others; and they will rally behind anyone new here who can give it to them.

But alas, you have failed to be that for them; its too late, your insults reveal the real you and your mannerism as truly disrespectful and arrogant. The very things the Atheist think about me.

But you were transparent, and I saw through you from the get go.

I will take pleasure in this revelation, now the Atheist will need another newcomer to join their perceived fan club to slander me.

Because they fail to recogonise that I cannot be reduced to one of their casulties.
Gnostic Christian Bishop

I am not an atheist and you are a disgrace to humanity.

Relax your poor head though. I am planning on ignoring you. You are a lost case talking to yourself in here. I see why. Whining is annoying.

Regards

DL
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Gnostic Christian Bishop;1445356 wrote: I am not an atheist and you are a disgrace to humanity.

Relax your poor head though. I am planning on ignoring you. You are a lost case talking to yourself in here. I see why. Whining is annoying.

Regards

DL

I am a disgrace to humanity; your attacks are getting more insulting and blantant; which is usual for your type.

Which is why I too plan on ignoring you; and I hold no need to call you names.

You announce what you are.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

This is a topic I have really wanted to get into; but I kind of lost my motivation to do this one.

Don't know why??/

Return to “General Religious Discussions”