How Disiplined Are You?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Lon

How Disiplined Are You?

Post by Lon »

I guess I could be considered a Disiplined Person or maybe Compulsive. I will always make my bed, do the dishes, clean the shower & toilet even if I am not feeling particularly well. I will always pay a bill that is due a little early but never late. I make sure that I exercise regularly and eat properly. Never late for appointments, Sometimes I think I should just say The Hell With It and let some things go, just for a change, but I can't. It would drive me batty to let things go.
Bruv

How Disiplined Are You?

Post by Bruv »

I am the total opposite.......good job we don't live together.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Ahso!

How Disiplined Are You?

Post by Ahso! »

Ever consider that it might be in your genes? Those are all very positive traits that might cause one to appear attractive.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
FourPart

How Disiplined Are You?

Post by FourPart »

That sounds more like OCD. I'm like that when it comes to computer filing. Everything has to be in appropriate folders & sub folders. Seriously, even someone who'd never seen the inside of my drive would easily be able to work out where something had been saved. Housework, on the other hand, is an entirely different animal. I make a start on it, but just end up moving things from one place to another, resulting in it getting in a worse state than it was in the first place which, in turn, results in getting me really frustrated, frequently ending up in breaking down in tears because of it. However, now that I've had help from the Council in blitzing the place, I've taken on a girl to come in & get it sorted once a week.

Some people seem to have a natural talent for such things. Other have their talents which lie elsewhere.
Patsy Warnick

How Disiplined Are You?

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I wouldn't call OCD - it's a routine.

I have my routine & it's similar but it has to be done.

It's not a new routine - my bed was made every day of my life. it's organized.

Lon probably has been a routine man all his life - it's not just busy work for the retired.

My purse is organized a certain way.

My kitchen is organized a certain way.

and the compulsive list goes on........:yh_rotfl

OMG I have it...:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

Patsy

Return to “General Chit Chat”