Hello there

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
DiamondTiger

Hello there

Post by DiamondTiger »

I'm not very good at these intro's, so I'll make this short and sweet. I've been a lurker at the garden off and on for the past couple of weeks. You all look like a fun and interesting bunch. I really look forward to making new friends here.

Now a little about me. lol

The name's DiamondTiger but you can call me DT, all of my friends do. I'm 31 years old and the mother of 2 of the most wonderful children in the world. I'm very proud of my kids. :) I dabble in graphics and web design in my spare time, so if it's allowed, I may post links to some of my sites for some cratique.. I won't do that though until I "hear" an okay from you all. ;)

As you all will probably notice from reading my posts... my spelling sucks because I tend to type faster than I think. lol It's not too bad though, you can still make out what I'm trying to say... :wah:

Ummm... I guess if there's anything else you want to know, just ask and I'll be happy to answer any questions that I'm comfy with. And again.. I look forward to making new friends here.
Agnes

Hello there

Post by Agnes »

hello DT and i'm happy to hear you are 31 and not 13. welcome and have fun. :)
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :yh_beatup
greydeadhead

Hello there

Post by greydeadhead »

welcome to the Garden DT...

hey.. I remember those.. DT's .. I have had them before.. hahahahaha....
Feed your spirit by living near it -- Magic Hat Brewery bottle cap
abbey

Hello there

Post by abbey »

Hiya DT welcome to the Garden.

Pleased to meet you,

Happy posting x
capt_buzzard

Hello there

Post by capt_buzzard »

Welcome to FG
babygirl

Hello there

Post by babygirl »

Hi DT welcome to FG i hope you have fun i look forward to reading your posts :-6
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

pink princess

Hello there

Post by pink princess »

heya DT

welcome to the garden

more than happy to give a critique..... am edging towards a more marketing creative kinda job at the moment so id be very interested to help out :-)

as long as noone else minds it being posted etc etc :-))

enjoy your time here
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
Hawke

Hello there

Post by Hawke »

Greetings and welcome to the Garden. Pull up a chair and sit a spell.

Return to “Introductions”