Ralph Reed vs Bill Mahr

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Ahso!

Ralph Reed vs Bill Mahr

Post by Ahso! »

Did anyone watch the most recent episode of Real Time With Bill Mahr? When is this embarrassment of a host going to allow someone with some intelligence and sense take over his show or when is HBO going to put a better class of show on the network?

Mahr invited Ralph Reed on as a guest and did a one on one. Mahr asked the stupidest questions and behaved like a teenager. He should be embarrassed, the whiney little bitch he is.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
LarsMac

Ralph Reed vs Bill Mahr

Post by LarsMac »

Ahso!;1511604 wrote: Did anyone watch the most recent episode of Real Time With Bill Mahr? When is this embarrassment of a host going to allow someone with some intelligence and sense take over his show or when is HBO going to put a better class of show on the network?

Mahr invited Ralph Reed on as a guest and did a one on one. Mahr asked the stupidest questions and behaved like a teenager. He should be embarrassed, the whiney little bitch he is.

I used to enjoy Mahr, but his shows started to become a lot more puerile humor, and bashing of conservatives. Haven't had HBO for over a year, so ...
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
magentaflame

Ralph Reed vs Bill Mahr

Post by magentaflame »

Always a tell tale sign of ratings losses.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
tude dog

Ralph Reed vs Bill Mahr

Post by tude dog »

Never cared for Bill Mahr, so I never paid him much attention.

Here are eight minutes of my life I'll never get back.

What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
LarsMac

Ralph Reed vs Bill Mahr

Post by LarsMac »

tude dog;1511636 wrote: Never cared for Bill Mahr, so I never paid him much attention.

Here are eight minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Yup two idiots arguing. My favorite form of entertainment.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Mark Aspam

Ralph Reed vs Bill Mahr

Post by Mark Aspam »

Are you referring to Bill MAHER or are there two separate hosts with similar names?

I don't have cable so I'm restricted to over-the-air shows, but Maher has been around for a long time and he obviously has a devoted following.

If you don't like the guy's style, the solution is simple - change the channel.
tude dog

Ralph Reed vs Bill Mahr

Post by tude dog »

Mark Aspam;1511990 wrote: Are you referring to Bill MAHER or are there two separate hosts with similar names?

I don't have cable so I'm restricted to over-the-air shows, but Maher has been around for a long time and he obviously has a devoted following.

First I heard of him was when he had a show where he would invite like 3 or four celebrities to discuss the news. Wasn't so much him, but his airhead celebrities.

Mark Aspam;1511990 wrote: If you don't like the guy's style, the solution is simple - change the channel.

We were discussing a post presented here.

I have nothing for or against Mahr, bless his heart.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.

Return to “General Chit Chat”