Hoyle Word Games

starlight

Hoyle Word Games

Post by starlight »

I like word games and been trying to find a game online that is free but at the same time it is a full version. I can't find any word games at the store that interest me but when I came across the "Hoyle Word Game" which came with the Hoyle Board Game; I got interest. It's like scrabble but at the same time; you play with the computer or the images the game came with. I play it almost every night and sometimes in the day. It keeps my mind working which is good and sometimes it's challenging. Now, I am looking for something called "Word Connect" but can't find it yet. I am looking for something that is challenging and something that help my mind working more than before. If any of you have any suggestion; please feel free to reply to this.
babygirl

Hoyle Word Games

Post by babygirl »

starlight wrote: I like word games and been trying to find a game online that is free but at the same time it is a full version. I can't find any word games at the store that interest me but when I came across the "Hoyle Word Game" which came with the Hoyle Board Game; I got interest. It's like scrabble but at the same time; you play with the computer or the images the game came with. I play it almost every night and sometimes in the day. It keeps my mind working which is good and sometimes it's challenging. Now, I am looking for something called "Word Connect" but can't find it yet. I am looking for something that is challenging and something that help my mind working more than before. If any of you have any suggestion; please feel free to reply to this.

Have you tried Chess?? that is a good game and keeps your mind working
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

Return to “Word Games”