Covid-19 is spiking . . . .

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Hope6

Re: Covid-19 is spiking . . . .

Post by Hope6 »

I got my shot 3 weeks ago. I go back to get the second one next Saturday. I wasn't even supposed to get one. I went to carry my 89 year old mother. While we were waiting for the 15 minutes you have to wait after the shot, one of the girls from the office came running over to me and said, we've had a cancellation and we have to fill this slot do you want the shot? So I said yes.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck!!!!!!

The entire state this time.

shit shit shit. five days under stage four. Trying to nip it in the bud so to speak. UK strain .....another reason to become a republic :lol: yes I was being funny. It's only five days I guess, but it's so frustrating when we have such a big country and it could be taken care of in the middle of nowhere....but of course no Australian government wants to put everyday Australians into what we put "boat people " into....it would show other Australians how we actually deal with people.

I knew something was up when two states closed their borders and it didn't make sense.

The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Post by spot »

That's a far better reaction than doing nothing but you're right that it should never have arrived where it could spread.

In case anyone doesn't know, the only reason it's the "UK" strain is that the UK sequences more Covid samples than the rest of the world added together. This faster-spreading variant was first described in the UK, that doesn't mean we mutated it into existence in the UK. It's not our national 2020 contribution to world harmony, it's just some reporter's dramatic headline constraction of an information bulletin.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

spot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:24 am That's a far better reaction than doing nothing but you're right that it should never have arrived where it could spread.

In case anyone doesn't know, the only reason it's the "UK" strain is that the UK sequences more Covid samples than the rest of the world added together. This faster-spreading variant was first described in the UK, that doesn't mean we mutated it into existence in the UK. It's not our national 2020 contribution to world harmony, it's just some reporter's dramatic headline constraction of an information bulletin.
So you weren't just being sweet then? I prefer the UK strain then the south African one.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Post by spot »

Is it possible someone in Australia might eventually be castigated for allowing foreign participation in this year's Australia Tennis Open?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

spot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:53 am Is it possible someone in Australia might eventually be castigated for allowing foreign participation in this year's Australia Tennis Open?
Rich spoilt people getting their way. They are still making out it's the best thing for us. The latest whinge is about people leaving the stadium so they could get home before the curfew. Apparently it was putting players off their game. It's all about money.
Didn't Wimbledon make money out of the pandemic? They were insured to the hilt. obviously someone let the side down here. lol
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Australia getting good press for an amazing development :-

A company from Melbourne has developed a COVID-19 breath test that is said to be more accurate and faster than any other test currently available on the market, as seen on Friday. GreyScan is the manufacturer of portable devices used to detect explosives and has now adapted the technology to detect viruses. The breath test is non-invasive and goes much further than currently available forms of testing, as explained by GreyScan CEO Samantha Ollerton, “we can tell the difference between live virus, dead virus, and active virus, and also the infectivity of somebody that may be transmitting the virus.” Ollerton went on to explain this test can “actually assess if somebody is going to be a risk, either passing through in an event or getting on an aeroplane, or pretty much any environment you can imagine.” It can be done quickly and easily and she believes this is the best route back to normal life. GreyScan is now seeking government funding for mass manufacture of the test kit, which avoids false positives and negatives. This form of testing could be implemented in some places by the end of the year.
spot

Post by spot »

Bryn Mawr wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:43 pm“we can tell the difference between live virus, dead virus, and active virus
But nothing about distinguishing which virus you're detecting, Covid or Flu or Common Cold or Ebola?
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Bryn Mawr wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:43 pm Australia getting good press for an amazing development :-

A company from Melbourne has developed a COVID-19 breath test that is said to be more accurate and faster than any other test currently available on the market, as seen on Friday. GreyScan is the manufacturer of portable devices used to detect explosives and has now adapted the technology to detect viruses. The breath test is non-invasive and goes much further than currently available forms of testing, as explained by GreyScan CEO Samantha Ollerton, “we can tell the difference between live virus, dead virus, and active virus, and also the infectivity of somebody that may be transmitting the virus.” Ollerton went on to explain this test can “actually assess if somebody is going to be a risk, either passing through in an event or getting on an aeroplane, or pretty much any environment you can imagine.” It can be done quickly and easily and she believes this is the best route back to normal life. GreyScan is now seeking government funding for mass manufacture of the test kit, which avoids false positives and negatives. This form of testing could be implemented in some places by the end of the year.
That's interesting. Covid aside. I was in hospital last Monday. Chest pains heavy pain done the left side of arm over a few days. Hooked up to the machine. The three main reasons for the machine was discounted. No tears, all arterys are clear, valves are working all fine. I have a bloody good heart. (secretly surprised to be honest) But they did say it could be stress or an infection. If that test was available to me it would be one more accurate diagnosis....in that I mean discounting any other. I reckon as they did...stress.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:11 pm
Bryn Mawr wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:43 pm“we can tell the difference between live virus, dead virus, and active virus
But nothing about distinguishing which virus you're detecting, Covid or Flu or Common Cold or Ebola?
You don’t feel that it is implied by the statement that it is a Covid-19 test?
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

magentaflame wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:10 pm
Bryn Mawr wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:43 pm Australia getting good press for an amazing development :-

That's interesting. Covid aside. I was in hospital last Monday. Chest pains heavy pain done the left side of arm over a few days. Hooked up to the machine. The three main reasons for the machine was discounted. No tears, all arterys are clear, valves are working all fine. I have a bloody good heart. (secretly surprised to be honest) But they did say it could be stress or an infection. If that test was available to me it would be one more accurate diagnosis....in that I mean discounting any other. I reckon as they did...stress.
Worrying - how have you felt since?
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Bryn Mawr wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:26 pm

I've been on this forum since the mid 2000's I'm always fine you know that. But that test would have come in handy. There's even more they could test for. I looked it up . Impressive.
As the government takes more and more money from the CSIRO.
spot

Post by spot »

Bryn Mawr wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:25 pm
spot wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:11 pm
You don’t feel that it is implied by the statement that it is a Covid-19 test?
Good lord no. I'm sure if you try it on someone with Covid-19 and someone without it will distinguish them every time. Just don't try it on someone with something else and you have a far better test than any in existence today.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

magentaflame wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:31 pm
Bryn Mawr wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:26 pm

I've been on this forum since the mid 2000's I'm always fine you know that. But that test would have come in handy. There's even more they could test for. I looked it up . Impressive.
As the government takes more and more money from the CSIRO.
You have been here as long as I have and there have been times you’ve ripped yourself apart quite badly :-(
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

nah I'm good always am ...ripped apart not sure about that. ....thank you for your interest and concern. I'm more interested in this new development. Just like I would when someone suggested about putting something surgically in someones head and suddenly they could hear sound. miraculous . worked out pretty good.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

So Italy has blocked a shipment of Vaccine to Australia. Under a EU regulation. 250,000 doses I'm in two minds about it.
spot

Post by spot »

magentaflame wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:02 pm So Italy has blocked a shipment of Vaccine to Australia. Under a EU regulation. 250,000 doses I'm in two minds about it.
It's a rather difficult position for the EU and Italy to adopt. Any pharma company has the option to build its next production facility on a different continent next time if they get politically entangled this way.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

spot wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:38 pm
magentaflame wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:02 pm So Italy has blocked a shipment of Vaccine to Australia. Under a EU regulation. 250,000 doses I'm in two minds about it.
It's a rather difficult position for the EU and Italy to adopt. Any pharma company has the option to build its next production facility on a different continent next time if they get politically entangled this way.
We're producing the stuff in Melbourne apparently. We'd secured 20,000,000 doses but it looks like we may not need them all. Granted Italy is doing it hard but I think it's polite to ask.
spot

Post by spot »

I've not yet seen statistics on take-up of the offered vaccinations, but "eight in 10 people aged 65 to 69 have taken up the offer of a jab, NHS England said" which suggests at least for the older age groups that it's fairly high. Take-up might drop as the age goes down.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

spot wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:06 pm I've not yet seen statistics on take-up of the offered vaccinations, but "eight in 10 people aged 65 to 69 have taken up the offer of a jab, NHS England said" which suggests at least for the older age groups that it's fairly high. Take-up might drop as the age goes down.
Local surgeries are reporting that as they come down the ages contacting patients is proving more difficult as this group is more likely to be out working or just out, but they said they are looking into contacting via email too so were requesting people made sure all their contact details were up to date.

I answered the phone when the call came through and was stabbed in the arm this morning :D
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

I can't see myself or anyone I know getting it before the end of the year.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

magentaflame wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:06 pm I can't see myself or anyone I know getting it before the end of the year.
I'm ahead of the rest of my agegroup as I am a carer for my eldest son. Otherwise I'd be waiting until May ish, possibly before then. They are rocketing through the people here, the only thing that's happened right regarding Covid in this country and sadly probably the one thing Boris will be remembered for.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

OH this is going to be bad. Our illustrious leaders have decided to put international students ahead of our own citizens coming back into the country. At the moment we have 39,000 citizens trying to get home at their own expense. And the decision has been made to allocate a portion of seats on planes to overseas students. One of the reasons given is that they will look for other countries to study.
I'm in two minds about this. I realise since people have to pay to be educated these days the Universities have to make money. But at the same time more Australian citizens have had a chance to enter university this year, this is because places are capped in favour of overseas students who tend to pay upfront. (yes another thing that was let out of the bag because of the pandemic.)

I have a feeling that the proverbial is going to hit the fan.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Well second jab has so far been uneventful. Though while I was waiting, a doctor was making the rounds of the waiting area advising us that many side effects have been reported after the second dose, and that we should not worry too much, as they are part of the normal immune response to the stuff, BUT, if they become severe, be sure to report them, and if need be go see our normal doctor for care.

Several family member back east got the same stuff, and said that they did not experience anything terribly severe, so hopefully I don't get too much, either.
Mostly, when I get sick, I just get very crabby, and antisocial. The Mrs says probably no one would notice as that seems to be my norm lately.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

I note two articles in the news today.

Trader gets painted stones instead of $36m of copper

[...] In cases of non-delivery a trader could make a claim against a cargo's insurance policy. But Mercuria found that just one out of seven contracts used by the Turkish company to insure the cargo was real. The rest had been forged.

Bietsan Bakir, the Turkish firm which sold Mercuria the copper, did not respond to requests for comment when contacted by Reuters. More hearings on the case are expected this week.

Covid-19: NHS Test and Trace 'no clear impact' despite £37bn budget

The impact of NHS Test and Trace is still unclear - despite the UK government setting aside £37bn for it over two years, MPs are warning.

The Public Accounts Committee said it was set up on the basis it would help prevent future lockdowns - but since its creation there had been two more.

It said the spending was "unimaginable" and warned the taxpayer could not be treated like an "ATM machine".

I note the first scam cost 1000 times less than the scandalously inept UK track and trace pig-trough.

I note also that if this damnably incompetent government and its supine Civil Service had found a competent software house to construct the Android and iPhone automated proximity systems, the country would have had (in my opinion) far fewer Covid hospitalizations and deaths; that this was foreseeable at the time the system was commissioned; and that a sense of urgency behind the scenes would have been a lot more productive than the pretended sense of urgency in front of the cameras.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Update on the second shot. Holy SHIT!
I barely got any sleep that night, and woke with a massive headache and nausea.
I was all but useless all day.

Went to bed early, and slept through the night.
Today is much better.
The Doc said it could be "unpleasant" - talk about an understatement.

Seems to have blown over, now. Good thing. I have a lot of work to do before this blizzard rolls in.
- DH Lawrence
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

LarsMac wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:55 am Update on the second shot. Holy SHIT!

Today is much better.

Seems to have blown over, now. Good thing. I have a lot of work to do before this blizzard rolls in.
You’ve had the Pfizer vaccine haven’t you?

If so I’ve got that to look forward to :-(
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Bryn Mawr wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:58 am
LarsMac wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:55 am Update on the second shot. Holy SHIT!

Today is much better.

You’ve had the Pfizer vaccine haven’t you?

If so I’ve got that to look forward to :-(
Nope. Had the Moderna
But Doc said both the two-stage Vax's have similar effects on the second round.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

I'm pleased you didn't have a longer reaction. I'd much rather have the treatment than not. I think I'm scheduled for April Fool's day or around then.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Our illustrious leader of Hookturnistan was admitted to hospital the other day after a fall. Poor barstard has really been through the wars. I heard a man from Queensland on the radio the other week praising Mr Andrews and the way he has handled the whole pandemic and how he has aged in such a short time.. It's quite a rare occasion for a Queenslander to do that.
"A CT scan has revealed several broken ribs and vertebrae damage, and subsequent medical advice has recommended I remain in intensive care for the next few days."
The fall happened as he was preparing for work in the morning.
spot

Post by spot »

magentaflame wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:00 pm Our illustrious leader of Hookturnistan was admitted to hospital the other day after a fall. Poor barstard has really been through the wars. I heard a man from Queensland on the radio the other week praising Mr Andrews and the way he has handled the whole pandemic and how he has aged in such a short time.. It's quite a rare occasion for a Queenslander to do that.
"A CT scan has revealed several broken ribs and vertebrae damage, and subsequent medical advice has recommended I remain in intensive care for the next few days."
The fall happened as he was preparing for work in the morning.
That's distressing. Dan Andrews is the most well-known and well-liked Australian on the planet at the moment, for good reason. I hope he comes back fighting fit.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

He's out of intensive care this weekend. Knowing him he'll want to be back at work this week :lol:
The vitriol that he has received on social media sites has apparently been exceptionally vulgar.
spot

Post by spot »

America should be congratulated on reaching 20.7% of the total population with at least one vaccination. That's a milestone.
cars

Post by cars »

spot wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:36 am America should be congratulated on reaching 20.7% of the total population with at least one vaccination. That's a milestone.
Our POTUS stated his goal is for all Americans to be vaccinated by May 20, 2021. I hope this come to pass!
Cars :)
cars

Post by cars »

cars wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:42 pm
spot wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:36 am America should be congratulated on reaching 20.7% of the total population with at least one vaccination. That's a milestone.
Our POTUS stated his goal is for all Americans to be vaccinated by May 30, 2021. I hope this come to pass!
spot

Post by spot »

Our POTUS stated his goal is for all Americans to be vaccinated by May 20, 2021. I hope this come to pass!
It will be interesting to see. There's a lot of people who will refuse, and a lot will fall through the system's cracks.

I'm not sure what the population of the USA means any longer. There's 330 million Americans on the pre-census estimate. I bet that doesn't include the 15 million undocumented residents, and they might or might not appear in the "total vaccinated". Or they might not be given vaccinations, or they might in general refuse the official contact to enable it.

If I had to guess, you might reach a total count of people vaccinated within the USA of 240 million, perhaps, by mid-summer.

How many people die in the US annually? 3 million? 3/4 x 3 x 240/300 is 1.6 million vaccinated Americans will die before Christmas. Now that would be a great tabloid headline.
cars

Post by cars »

spot wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:02 pm
It will be interesting to see. There's a lot of people who will refuse, and a lot will fall through the system's cracks.

I'm not sure what the population of the USA means any longer. There's 330 million Americans on the pre-census estimate. I bet that doesn't include the 15 million undocumented residents, and they might or might not appear in the "total vaccinated". Or they might not be given vaccinations, or they might in general refuse the official contact to enable it.

If I had to guess, you might reach a total count of people vaccinated within the USA of 240 million, perhaps, by mid-summer.

How many people die in the US annually? 3 million? 3/4 x 3 x 240/300 is 1.6 million vaccinated Americans will die before Christmas. Now that would be a great tabloid headline.
You are assuming "all" Americans want the vaccine, from what I have seen and heard many of the Herd at least 20 to 25 % wont take the Covid-19 vaccination!
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Interesting. The vaccine isn't compulsory here ............BUT............. there will be areas of life where you won't be permitted unless you have a certificate to say you've had it. AND.......you have to have a Gov.com account to register for it through Medicare......But apparently we're not paying for it.

It's becoming a bit of a shit storm here. and very underhanded.
spot

Post by spot »

There's been decades of argument in the UK about mandatory identity cards, maybe a vaccination license is yet another backdoor to bringing one in. Evangelical end-timers will get wildly excited if it happens. I do hope it's a subcutaneous chip like cattle get rather than just a bit of paper or a card, they'll be stood on their doorsteps with their pets in their arms waiting for the rapture to take them.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

https://www.statista.com/statistics/109 ... y-country/

I was having a look at the stats, the deaths, and of those recovered. On average three times the death rate have recovered. As we're seeing here though half of those who have recovered are still having immediate long term health complications and won't be able to work in the future. The other half we still don't know if they will flare up again. We have those who have been vaccinated still contracting the virus and new strains that the virus doesn't immunise against.

I was wondering if now is a good time to learn another language because there is going to be plenty of countries who eventually will have to replenish there human stock. (similar to that after both world wars) For example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia ... rld_War_II
To replenish stock we ended up with the "ten pound pom". And loads of other "white" immigrants.

I'm sorry if what I'm saying sounds crass. But I think it's something to think about.
spot

Post by spot »

I'm not convinced. There are several ways to look at it.

Here's one. In no country has the number of Covid deaths reached as high as the number of normal deaths for the same time period. In the UK, for example, the worst moments of the worst peak brought the number dying of Covid up to half the number dying of everything else, and that was only for a couple of months. The UK has had far and away the worst published death statistics of any significant country, for reasons a public enquiry will no doubt investigate.

I agree with your figure that perhaps three times as many are long-term ill and incapable. Even so, and even in the worst affected country, you're only talking about a 2% loss of the workforce. You get more than that sort of variation just within a cycle of economic boom and bust. Still, if Australia's looking for healthy breeding stock from the old country I suppose I could sign up.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

If you are looking for fresh meat to repopulate you nation, We happen to have a large number of folks coming our way from Guatemala and Honduras, who are very dissatisfied with conditions there. Also, there are a lot of Syrians wandering about the Globe looking for new digs. They all tend to be very pleasant, hard working people.
I would suggest avoiding the Euro and Brits, and even the average Americans. They seem to have developed some rather unsavory political notions that would better be left alone.
- DH Lawrence
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

I'm not talking about us replenishing. I'm talking about Australians replenishing other countries that have lost a fair few.
spot

Post by spot »

magentaflame wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:22 pm I'm not talking about us replenishing. I'm talking about Australians replenishing other countries that have lost a fair few.
Good lord no - you already have paradise on earth, why would you move elsewhere? You have the beach, the weather, the barbecue and the right sort of surf. And really exciting towns like Ballarat.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Ballarat is exciting? Christ! where you live must be very dull. lol
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

due to climate change "they" say that the Victorian and south Australian coast will be the next Gold coast. The heat will be too much up north and way too many cyclones to boot.
spot

Post by spot »

The state of play:
More than 150,000 people have died from coronavirus in the UK, according to Guardian analysis.

The latest figures revealed at least one in three recorded Covid-19 deaths have taken place in the past three months, with 54,445 fatalities officially counted on death certificates in the UK since the beginning of 2021. It means one in 445 people have died from the virus since the beginning of the pandemic.

Christina Pagel, professor of operational research at University College London, said: “The death toll is not a surprise given the ferocity of the second wave, but you can’t see it as anything other than a failure of public health policy. There are countries that have far, far lower death rates, and it wasn’t inevitable. We had more deaths in the second wave than we did in the first wave and that really shouldn’t have been the case.”
Data still supports lifting Covid-19 restrictions, insists Boris Johnson
Read more

The death toll of the second wave was higher, with 56,735 fatalities 30 days either side of the peak, compared with 44,235 in the same timeframe during the first wave, according to UK death certificate figures from the Office for National Statistics. Coronavirus deaths also hit a fresh peak in early January when 1,465 deaths were registered across the UK on 19 January, similar to the previous record daily death toll of 1,459 just over nine months earlier, on 8 April 2020.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ysis-shows

Absolutely appalling ineptitude.
cars

Post by cars »

According to a Johns Hopkins University tally, the United States’ 30,021,447 cumulative cases still represent roughly one-quarter of the more than 125 million global cases, while virus-related deaths among Americans increased to 525,541, representing roughly 19% of the nearly 7.8 million global COVID-19 fatalities recorded to date.

The USA death toll is sure to skyrocket due to current "Spring Break" madness celebrated here for the last few weeks, and will continue for several more weeks, as
each school the breakers come from vary their Spring Break. Miami Fl had to issue an emergency "lockdown" of all beaches, bars, and restaurants, due to the
overwhelming number of the masses!
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

cars wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:10 am According to a Johns Hopkins University tally, the United States’ 30,021,447 cumulative cases still represent roughly one-quarter of the more than 125 million global cases, while virus-related deaths among Americans increased to 525,541, representing roughly 19% of the nearly 7.8 million global COVID-19 fatalities recorded to date.

The USA death toll is sure to skyrocket due to current "Spring Break" madness celebrated here for the last few weeks, and will continue for several more weeks, as
each school the breakers come from vary their Spring Break. Miami Fl had to issue an emergency "lockdown" of all beaches, bars, and restaurants, due to the
Is it mass denial? Don't young people realise they can spread it?
cars

Post by cars »

magentaflame wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:06 pm
cars wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:10 am According to a Johns Hopkins University tally, the United States’ 30,021,447 cumulative cases still represent roughly one-quarter of the more than 125 million global cases, while virus-related deaths among Americans increased to 525,541, representing roughly 19% of the nearly 7.8 million global COVID-19 fatalities recorded to date.

Is it mass denial? Don't young people realise they can spread it?
Apparently they just don't care. As for themselves when interviewed by the tv news, their attitude is: If I get covid, I get it, they think they're invincible!

Return to “General Chit Chat”