Clint

Al-Qaida nukes already in U.S.

Post by Clint »

FROM JOSEPH FARAH'S G2 BULLETIN

Terrorists, bombs smuggled across Mexico border by MS-13 gangsters

Posted: July 11, 2005

12:22 p.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON – As London recovers from the latest deadly al-Qaida attack that killed at least 50, top U.S. government officials are contemplating what they consider to be an inevitable and much bigger assault on America – one likely to kill millions, destroy the economy and fundamentally alter the course of history, reports Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

According to captured al-Qaida leaders and documents, the plan is called the "American Hiroshima" and involves the multiple detonation of nuclear weapons already smuggled into the U.S. over the Mexican border with the help of the MS-13 street gang and other organized crime groups.

Lots more:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=45203

I can hardly believe what I'm reading. Why aren't drastic measures in play?
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
turbonium

Post by turbonium »

That article infuriates me, Clint. And for more than one reason!! First, why are there US officials even speaking out about security threats to the country? If there are intelligence reports confirming these things they should be matters of national security and not have details released to every Tom, Dick and Hamas!

With faulty intel proven from past reports we are also not even sure if they can be taken as 100% accurate!! For example, how do they KNOW that nukes have now been already smuggled in to the US?!?! And WHY would they blurt it out? If they know they're here, they should obviously have some clues and possible suspects to pursue.

The only result of reports like this are a huge boost in fear, insecurity and paranoia levels among the citizens, and encouraging news of early success to the nutcases!!

What possible reason can they have for releasing this story? I can't begin to describe my disgust and anger!!
minks

Post by minks »

just read an interesting headline in Macleans magazine "Canada is the only nation on an al-Qaeda list of targets that has not yet been attacked"
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
turbonium

Post by turbonium »

minks wrote: just read an interesting headline in Macleans magazine "Canada is the only nation on an al-Qaeda list of targets that has not yet been attacked"
There we go again, minks! Why not just have a front page that says "Hey, you guys haven't hit us yet!!" :-5
minks

Post by minks »

turbonium wrote: There we go again, minks! Why not just have a front page that says "Hey, you guys haven't hit us yet!!" :-5

You got it Turbo I totally agree, let us announce it and let us post in a national magazine what the CSIS needs to do and all their short comings in doing so.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Clint

Post by Clint »

turbonium wrote: That article infuriates me, Clint. And for more than one reason!! First, why are there US officials even speaking out about security threats to the country? If there are intelligence reports confirming these things they should be matters of national security and not have details released to every Tom, Dick and Hamas!

With faulty intel proven from past reports we are also not even sure if they can be taken as 100% accurate!! For example, how do they KNOW that nukes have now been already smuggled in to the US?!?! And WHY would they blurt it out? If they know they're here, they should obviously have some clues and possible suspects to pursue.

The only result of reports like this are a huge boost in fear, insecurity and paranoia levels among the citizens, and encouraging news of early success to the nutcases!!

What possible reason can they have for releasing this story? I can't begin to describe my disgust and anger!!
I concur; I can’t get my jaw off the floor yet. Things are so messed up I don’t know whether to fish or cut bait. I know one thing for sure. We are at war with heartless, soulless, vicious animals. I don’t care what people say made them angry, they don’t have the right to even think about the plans they have put into action. To think that we have people living among us that sympathize with them and support them is more than I can get my mind around.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Jives

Post by Jives »

A couple of things here.....

1. 9/11 resulted in two wars and the death of thousands of terrorists. What makes them think that the response to a larger attack won't be worse? If necessary, we will exterminate them like the rats they are. A nuclear attack would probably give us ample reason.

2. I refuse to live my life in fear. I have knowledge (from my days of Top Secret Clerance) of weapons so scary, that if I was a weaker man, I'd never sleep again. Wapons that can wipe out an entire country in a day, and yet leave all the buildings standing. There are a million things to fear in life. Life itself is a daily risk. You could turn yourself into a whimpering, cowering blob if you thought enough about it.

But I choose to ignore fear. I will not dwell daily on the fact that I could be killed in a heartbeat. Heck, that could happen to me just crossing the Walmart parking lot.

Instead, I play with my grandchildren, I swim and lie in the sun. I teach and laugh with the students.

I live my life without fear. ;)
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
Clint

Post by Clint »

Jives wrote: A couple of things here.....

1. 9/11 resulted in two wars and the death of thousands of terrorists. What makes them think that the response to a larger attack won't be worse? If necessary, we will exterminate them like the rats they are. A nuclear attack would probably give us ample reason.

2. I refuse to live my life in fear. I have knowledge (from my days of Top Secret Clerance) of weapons so scary, that if I was a weaker man, I'd never sleep again. Wapons that can wipe out an entire country in a day, and yet leave all the buildings standing. There are a million things to fear in life. Life itself is a daily risk. You could turn yourself into a whimpering, cowering blob if you thought enough about it.

But I choose to ignore fear. I will not dwell daily on the fact that I could be killed in a heartbeat. Heck, that could happen to me just crossing the Walmart parking lot.

Instead, I play with my grandchildren, I swim and lie in the sun. I teach and laugh with the students.

I live my life without fear. ;)
Right on Jives. I would only add that we should still be alert to the world around us and do whatever we can do.
Jives

Post by Jives »

I LOVE your signature, Clint! And Yes, you're right. Don't bury your head in the sand. Be alert and wary, but don't let fear control your decisions, or stop you from living and doing the things you want to do.
koan

Post by koan »

You can all rest assured. The same "reporter" also announced that WMD were found in Iraq. Not the most reliable source.

(edit) don't you hate it when they play you like a violin?
Jives

Post by Jives »

Scrat wrote: Funny I thought we were killing them all in Iraq.

Well, just like rats and cockroaches, they seem to multiply at night. I guess we'd better exterminate them worldwide.

Don't mess with the southern border either, how is Bushies buddies going to get their slave labor if you close it?

How about unemployed Americans?

I myself don't really care. We seriously need a wakeup call.

Did you just condone nuclear destruction of an innocent American city? Here's hoping you are in it at the time.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Jives wrote: Well, just like rats and cockroaches, they seem to multiply at night. I guess we'd better exterminate them worldwide.
I assume you're talking about fogging the house, not running around and stepping on every rat & roach. Can't do that without collateral damage. How much would be acceptable to you?
Jives

Post by Jives »

Scrat wrote: Who wants to work in the fields and do poverty wage jobs?

Unemployed, starving, destitute Americans.

Get rational Jives. Educate yourself.

Funny you should mention that, Scrat. I have three degrees:

1. Associates of Engineering Technology (Dean's List, 4.0 GPA, Who's Who in american Junior Colleges)

2. Bachelor's of Electrical Engineering (Crimson Scholar, 3.87 GPA, Dean's List)

3. Bachelor's of Education (3.98 GPA)

and untold years of corporate, military, and educational training. I'm working right now on my Master's of Education Administration.

So how about you, Scrat? Didn't you tell someone you're 20 years old or something like that?:wah:

I am astounded by the ignorance of people in this country.

So do something about it. I am.

A trembling herd of sheep is what we have become. Just what the terrorists wanted.

Speak for yourself. I never think about terrorism, unless I'm actually watching a program on it. I clear my mind and live life freely, like honest men were made to do. To do otherwise is give in to fear.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Scrat wrote: I disagree. There is more than one thing we can do and there is many things we should never have done.

Why do we have to support Israel? The Israeli fanatics should be allowed to go at it with the Islamic fanatics. May the best animals win.

The part of the foreign policy we need to change is to not get involved in the regions politics. Buy the oil (it would be best to get off of it) from whomever wants to sell it. Orient our presence there along business lines not religion and politics. China always has, and still does.

There is much more to look at here.
While I don't think we agree about what to do about what's happening now, we are definitely in sync about the woulda-shoulda-oughta about the future. Commercial involvement should be our government's primary involvement with other governments.
Jives

Post by Jives »

Far Rider wrote: The nature of the religious zelot, muslum or otherwise, is to destroy anyone and everyone who disagrees with their exact method of religion. We still would have been attacked.

ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING! Geez, I sure wish I had written that.:D
Clint

Post by Clint »

Far Rider wrote: Scrat said....Do you hear of bombs going off in Beijing? Chungking? Hongkong? I wonder why there is not terrorists attacking China.

Better border patrol? A country with some nuts when it comes to foriegn nationals inside their borders?
The Chinese use torture, and I don't mean they take pictures of their prisoners with their clothes off.
Clint

Post by Clint »

Scrat wrote: So? If you think Abu Ghraib was the worst we do I'll bet you are wrong, I'll bet a wad. War is nasty, dirty and gruesome and bad things are done by all sides.
I wouldn’t be surprised if you are right. Again, it is only conjecture on your part. Where is the proof?
Clint

Post by Clint »

Scrat wrote: Where is the proof?

This war against terror in so far as Iraq is concerned, is an atrocity in itself.

The concept of collateral damage and THE ACCEPTANCE OF IT, is an atrocity.

My Lei Viet Nam.

Dresden Germany.

Ceane France.

The massacre of entire villages in Honduras, Guatamala, Panama, Columbia and no doubt many others.

Do you want to go into the genocide of the Indians?

I know of all the proof I need. The proof is self evident to the people whom it affects and you nor I can change that.
The thread is about Al-Qiada already having nukes in the U.S. They are bent on destroying us yet you are relentless in your criticism of us. Please help me. I don’t understand.

You say we are torturing prisoners but you don’t have proof that we torture prisoners. What makes you say such things?

Why do so many westerners have such a strong desire to point fingers of accusation at the west while we have a vicious enemy bent on killing us? It’s like the three little pigs fighting amongst themselves while the wolf is at the door.

The pigs are all in the straw house. The wolf says; “I’ll huff and puff and blow your house down” and the first pig says to the second; “this wouldn’t be happening if you weren’t a pig”. The second pig says to the third pig; “this wouldn’t be happening if you had a better diet”. The second pig says to the first pig: you shouldn’t have used straw to build your house”. Finally they convince themselves they are the reason the wolf is at the door. They strike a match and burn their own house down hoping it will cause the wolf to lose his appetite for pork. None of them say; “we had better get our heads together and figure out how to protect ourselves and destroy the wicked wolf before he destroys us”.

Return to “Current Political Events”