All The Ex-president's Scandals

Discuss the latest political news.
Clint

Post by Clint »

ALL THE EX-PRESIDENT'S SCANDALS

Ex-FBI chief: Clinton was big problem

'His closets were full of skeletons just waiting to burst out'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: October 6, 2005

3:14 p.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

In a new bombshell book, former FBI Director Louis Freeh reveals he had a terrible relationship with President Clinton, whose many scandals made him a constant target of FBI investigation.

"The problem was with Bill Clinton – the scandals and the rumored scandals, the incubating ones and the dying ones never ended," Freeh writes in "My FBI: Bringing Down the Mafia, Investigating Bill Clinton, and Fighting the War on Terror," according to the Drudge Report.

"Whatever moral compass the president was consulting was leading him in the wrong direction," Freeh says. "His closets were full of skeletons just waiting to burst out."

YOU'VE GOTTA READ THIS: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=46694
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

Clint wrote: ALL THE EX-PRESIDENT'S SCANDALS

Ex-FBI chief: Clinton was big problem

'His closets were full of skeletons just waiting to burst out'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: October 6, 2005

3:14 p.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

In a new bombshell book, former FBI Director Louis Freeh reveals he had a terrible relationship with President Clinton, whose many scandals made him a constant target of FBI investigation.

"The problem was with Bill Clinton – the scandals and the rumored scandals, the incubating ones and the dying ones never ended," Freeh writes in "My FBI: Bringing Down the Mafia, Investigating Bill Clinton, and Fighting the War on Terror," according to the Drudge Report.

"Whatever moral compass the president was consulting was leading him in the wrong direction," Freeh says. "His closets were full of skeletons just waiting to burst out."

YOU'VE GOTTA READ THIS: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=46694

My real favorite is J. Edgar Hoover. He was not a president but an ass none the less.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Adam Zapple

Post by Adam Zapple »

Clinton promised to bring justice to the perpetrators of an attack that killed 19 and injured hundreds, but Freeh says the president prevented the FBI from interviewing the suspects in Saudi custody by refusing to personally ask permission of Crown Prince Abdullah.

Freeh writes, "Bill Clinton raised the subject only to tell the crown prince that he understood the Saudis' reluctance to cooperate and then he hit Abdullah up for a contribution to the Clinton Presidential Library."

:yh_loser :mad:
Clint

Post by Clint »

flopstock wrote: I

i'd put it right on the shelf next to dianas private secretarys book.
I would if what he is saying didn't line up so well with the way the man conducted himself. Freeh was the Director of the FBI, that gives him some credibility in my estimation.

I also have a problem with all the books and money but Freeh is no private secretary.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Clint

Post by Clint »

flopstock wrote: If the director of the FBI can't be trusted not to blab for the buck, he has no more crediblity with me, then dianas secretary. If he had something criminal on Clinton, he had a duty to act on it, not save it for the hardcover edition.

If he didn't have anything to act upon, it's a gossip book.

Clinton is way to easy a target to take shots at. I would rather he had spent his time evaluating the problems and possible solutions within the bureau itself.
Good points, all.

Return to “Current Political Events”