Muslim Jokes

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
Accountable

Muslim Jokes

Post by Accountable »

I went to a Muslim strip show the other night. Everyone was shouting, "Show us yer face!"

Did you hear the one about Jewish-Muslim comedy night? The rehearsals were going really well until the Jews occupied the Muslim half of the stage.

Aziz, Ahmed and Mustafa are three brothers.

They each send some money back home to their old mom and dad.

Aziz sends them money so they can add one more room to the house and live more comfortably.

Ahmed sends them money so they can buy some second hand car, drive around and have some fun instead of being bored.

Mustafa sends them a parrot.

The parrot was specially trained in Mecca and it can recite Kuran by heart,

so parents can just tell him the chapter where to start and bird will start reciting.

After a while they get a letter from the parents.

It says:

Dear sons,

Thank you for your gifts.

Ahmed, we added one more room to the house. We don't use it much, but now I have one more room to clean.

But still thank you for making the house nicer.

Aziz, we bought the car, but we are not using it much. We are old and tired, so we don't leave the house unless we have to.

But it still comes in handy when we need to go somewhere.

Mustafa, your present was the best - the chicken was delicious.
crazygal

Muslim Jokes

Post by crazygal »

LMAO poor parrot.
binbag

Muslim Jokes

Post by binbag »

That's actually very funny Accountable ;)

whisper...what's the odds for it remaining on view for more than few hours :wah:

bb
[FONT=Arial]Just above the clouds

the sun is always shining.

[/FONT]
beowulf

Muslim Jokes

Post by beowulf »

in before the lock......

Got kicked out of my local mosque the other day , i walked in while they were praying and well... i couldnt help myself...

i LOVE LEAP FROG!
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

Accountable

Muslim Jokes

Post by Accountable »

binbag;1340699 wrote: That's actually very funny Accountable ;)

whisper...what's the odds for it remaining on view for more than few hours :wah:

bb
Look at the posting date. It's already been 5 years!
beowulf

Muslim Jokes

Post by beowulf »

What is a muslim's favourite pick up line?

hey babe, I like your eyes.
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

beowulf

Muslim Jokes

Post by beowulf »

muslim women in burkas look like Casper the Friendly Ghosts evil cousin.

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

beowulf

Muslim Jokes

Post by beowulf »

In deference to The Archbihop of Canterbury and The Royal Commission for Political Correctness, it was announced today that the local climate in the UK should no longer be referred to as ......''English Weather..'

Rather than offend a sizable portion of the population, it will now be referred to as 'muslim Weather.'

In other words - 'partly Sunni, but mostly Shi'ite'

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

Accountable

Muslim Jokes

Post by Accountable »

:wah::yh_rotfl

That's really punny!
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Muslim Jokes

Post by Bryn Mawr »

beowulf;1340753 wrote: In deference to The Archbihop of Canterbury and The Royal Commission for Political Correctness, it was announced today that the local climate in the UK should no longer be referred to as ......''English Weather..'

Rather than offend a sizable portion of the population, it will now be referred to as 'muslim Weather.'

In other words - 'partly Sunni, but mostly Shi'ite'

That is magnificent - can I pinch it?
spot

Muslim Jokes

Post by spot »

Bryn Mawr;1341045 wrote: That is magnificent - can I pinch it?

Surely you should have quoted the pickup line joke if you're offering an alternative.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Muslim Jokes

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1341048 wrote: Surely you should have quoted the pickup line joke if you're offering an alternative.

Who needs an alternative, I cannot improve on perfection.
beowulf

Muslim Jokes

Post by beowulf »

help yourself Bryn :)

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

beowulf

Muslim Jokes

Post by beowulf »

ive heard the the Islamic Council of Political Correctness has lodged a complaint due to the ever increasing use of the term Towelhead as it is not a towel that they use. they have pointed out that it is actually a sheet.

think about it, think about it :sneaky:

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

CinnamonBear

Muslim Jokes

Post by CinnamonBear »

Accountable;147201 wrote: I went to a Muslim strip show the other night. Everyone was shouting, "Show us yer face!"

Did you hear the one about Jewish-Muslim comedy night? The rehearsals were going really well until the Jews occupied the Muslim half of the stage.

Aziz, Ahmed and Mustafa are three brothers.

They each send some money back home to their old mom and dad.

Aziz sends them money so they can add one more room to the house and live more comfortably.

Ahmed sends them money so they can buy some second hand car, drive around and have some fun instead of being bored.

Mustafa sends them a parrot.

The parrot was specially trained in Mecca and it can recite Kuran by heart,

so parents can just tell him the chapter where to start and bird will start reciting.

After a while they get a letter from the parents.

It says:

Dear sons,

Thank you for your gifts.

Ahmed, we added one more room to the house. We don't use it much, but now I have one more room to clean.

But still thank you for making the house nicer.

Aziz, we bought the car, but we are not using it much. We are old and tired, so we don't leave the house unless we have to.

But it still comes in handy when we need to go somewhere.

Mustafa, your present was the best - the chicken was delicious.

I don't know how I missed replying to this thread earlier. I enjoy it and unless anyone objects, I'm going to copy it. :sneaky: I know two boards who will love it, tho many share the same members. Still good! Babooshka!

PS - Personally, I see no harm in poking fun at those who wish to kill us infidels. I'm glad to see others have a sense of humor in the face of such seriousness. We need it!
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Muslim Jokes

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Glaswegian;1341144 wrote: Yes, Accountable. I'm sure Aisha felt the same as you and I do.

Having made a (very) explicit claim would you care to provide some evidence for it or is it just sh!t-stirring?

(Go on, why don't you claim he was into that as well - I'm sure you want to)
beowulf

Muslim Jokes

Post by beowulf »

CinnamonBear;1341166 wrote: I I'm glad to see others have a sense of humor in the face of such seriousness. We need it!

you are safe as long as you dont draw a cartoon of Allah :lips:

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

CinnamonBear

Muslim Jokes

Post by CinnamonBear »

beowulf;1341203 wrote: you are safe as long as you dont draw a cartoon of Allah :lips:

:yh_rotfl

ooooo, I'm so tempted to say something, but shall bite my ... fingertips.

Just know I enjoyed the giggle.

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”