wi

devist8me

wi

Post by devist8me »

Hubby just came home with one. WiII is what I think it's called actually.

He bought Mario Cart and a Fitness game for me ( heard it was awesome).

Other than that, I don't know anything about Wi's.

Anyone have one that can suggest games or what to expect (besides sore muscles).
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
el guapo

wi

Post by el guapo »

devist8me;1037945 wrote: Hubby just came home with one. WiII is what I think it's called actually.

He bought Mario Cart and a Fitness game for me ( heard it was awesome).

Other than that, I don't know anything about Wi's.

Anyone have one that can suggest games or what to expect (besides sore muscles).

first id slap him for gettin me the fitness game
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Chezzie

wi

Post by Chezzie »

el guapo;1037946 wrote: first id slap him for gettin me the fitness game

wii fit is brill:D

I love the wii its so much fun.

I love wii play, wii sports and wii fit, kids have the mario and sonic games and raving rabbits ect..
spot

wi

Post by spot »

Wii tennis doubles, if you've someone to play against. I reckon it's suitable for age three and up.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Chezzie

wi

Post by Chezzie »

spot;1037954 wrote: Wii tennis doubles, if you've someone to play against. I reckon it's suitable for age three and up.

we will have to swap wii numbers and my kids can send you some mii's:D
devist8me

wi

Post by devist8me »

el guapo;1037946 wrote: first id slap him for gettin me the fitness game

I have to admit, I asked for the fit game because my girlfriends went on and on about it. otherwise, yea, I'd have slapped him haha!
devist8me

wi

Post by devist8me »

spot;1037954 wrote: Wii tennis doubles, if you've someone to play against. I reckon it's suitable for age three and up.

Tennis is supposed to be a fantastic game too. I think he might have grabbed it too.

And it has to be 3 and above, otherwise, we couldn't justify buying it ;)
devist8me

wi

Post by devist8me »

Chezzie;1037957 wrote: we will have to swap wii numbers and my kids can send you some mii's:D

That sounds totally dirty
Chezzie

wi

Post by Chezzie »

devist8me;1037965 wrote: That sounds totally dirty

lol...each wii has its own wii number, you can connect to other wii's via the internet and swap your mii's which are the mini peeps you have created to look like you ect and then you play with them.

My girls have more fun sitting and creating the mii's at times:wah::wah::wah:
spot

wi

Post by spot »

Chezzie;1037973 wrote: lol...each wii has its own wii number, you can connect to other wii's via the internet and swap your mii's which are the mini peeps you have created to look like you ect and then you play with them.I'm in the unenviable position that every one of my children's schoolfriends from way back, ones I've not seen for ten years or more, evidently look at the screen when tennis comes up, point at the available avatars, scream "there's your dad" and double up laughing. I might sue.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
devist8me

wi

Post by devist8me »

Chezzie;1037973 wrote: lol...each wii has its own wii number, you can connect to other wii's via the internet and swap your mii's which are the mini peeps you have created to look like you ect and then you play with them.

My girls have more fun sitting and creating the mii's at times:wah::wah::wah:

Sweet! That sounds totally fun! Can't wait. Won't get to play till this weekend, but i'm not leaving the house.
Chezzie

wi

Post by Chezzie »

spot;1037976 wrote: I'm in the unenviable position that every one of my children's schoolfriends from way back, ones I've not seen for ten years or more, evidently look at the screen when tennis comes up, point at the available avatars, scream "there's your dad" and double up laughing. I might sue.

aww poor Spot hah hah

Wii fit makes you mii to look your body shape, so funny:D

Return to “The Gaming Zone - PC Console”