Strategy: Laugh Loud Obama

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Barack Obama 'tanned' comment was compliment, says Silvio Berlusconi

Barack Obama 'tanned' comment was compliment, says Silvio Berlusconi - Telegraph

The Italian prime minister provoked outrage when he described US President-elect Barack Obama as "young, handsome and also tanned."

The media mogul, well known for his gaffes, sexist remarks and blunt language, was savaged by opposition politicians at home and criticised in American newspapers for the bizarre remark, made during a state visit to Russia. ...........................

-------------------

I think Obama has a real opportunity to score big and make for great rocking relationships with other foreign leaders... if he can laugh and laugh loud at this... here's why..

This guy is being skewered... the message Obama can send by laughing it off and stating that he doesn't take issue with the guys intent.. that will send the message that he's a 'got your back' kind of leader. Obama seeing humor, makes it so that no one else can be offended, IMO. I think that whether other leaders think this guy is an ass is irrelevant.. it tells them that Obama will be the type to make them look as good as possible in any tight situation that may come up in the future..

Just a random thought... :thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

flopstock;1049085 wrote: Barack Obama 'tanned' comment was compliment, says Silvio Berlusconi

Barack Obama 'tanned' comment was compliment, says Silvio Berlusconi - Telegraph

The Italian prime minister provoked outrage when he described US President-elect Barack Obama as "young, handsome and also tanned."

The media mogul, well known for his gaffes, sexist remarks and blunt language, was savaged by opposition politicians at home and criticised in American newspapers for the bizarre remark, made during a state visit to Russia. ...........................

-------------------

I think Obama has a real opportunity to score big and make for great rocking relationships with other foreign leaders... if he can laugh and laugh loud at this... here's why..

This guy is being skewered... the message Obama can send by laughing it off and stating that he doesn't take issue with the guys intent.. that will send the message that he's a 'got your back' kind of leader. Obama seeing humor, makes it so that no one else can be offended, IMO. I think that whether other leaders think this guy is an ass is irrelevant.. it tell them that Obama will be the type to make them look as good as possible in any tight situation that may come up in the future..

Just a random thought... :thinking:

I saw this story and just laughed at loud. I actually don't think it was a gaff. I think Burlesconi said it as a politically correct way in describing the word 'black' as we are so touchy about that word in Europe.

Burlesconi may have been ridiculed by other European leaders but if Obama makes an issue of it, those European Leaders will get together and round on him.

Europe will ultimately back Burlesconi so Obama needs to tread cautiously and with tact. If he gets defensive.. So will Europe including the British. We may be laughing at Burlesconi now but we won't if Obama attacks him..... It's the British way.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Send him a big pepperoni and remind him that both their names end with a vowel.:D
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

Maybe we should just give him an introductory theme tune,,, my suggestion

Young Gifted and Black

(1969) Nina Simone, Weldon Irvine jr

To be young, gifted and black,

Oh what a lovely precious dream

To be young, gifted and black,

Open your heart to what I mean

In the whole world you know

There are billion boys and girls

Who are young, gifted and black,

And that's a fact!

Young, gifted and black

We must begin to tell our young

There's a world waiting for you

This is a quest that's just begun

When you feel really low

Yeah, there's a great truth you should know

When you're young, gifted and black

Your soul's intact

Young, gifted and black

How I long to know the truth

There are times when I look back

And I am haunted by my youth

Oh but my joy of today

Is that we can all be proud to say

To be young, gifted and black

Is where it's at
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

Everybody laughs at the Italian Prime Minister. Everytime he opens his mouth you never know what is going to come out.

You should have heard him talking about the Germans.
Kindle

Post by Kindle »

Maybe the Italian prime minister only knew he was raised in Hawaii? :rolleyes:

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
Oscar Namechange

I actually think that Burlesconi was incredibly tactfull. we have to remember that Obama is not a black man. He is an African/American and has a white mother. Burlesconi was probably trying to find another word for 'half-cast' which is not politically correct or of 'mixed race'.

Obama needs to ignore this.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

oscar;1050180 wrote: I actually think that Burlesconi was incredibly tactfull. we have to remember that Obama is not a black man. He is an African/American and has a white mother. Burlesconi was probably trying to find another word for 'half-cast' which is not politically correct or of 'mixed race'.

Obama needs to ignore this.

Well, Obama called himself a mutt today... cracks me up!:wah: So, he apparently does have a sense of humor.:D
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

spot

Post by spot »

Either you like Italy's current version of Mussolini or you don't. None of them go to heaven, Dante said so.

The poll fails to distinguish between laughing at Silvio Berlusconi instead of laughing with him. At I could manage easily, with is beyond my ability.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

flopstock;1050191 wrote: Well, Obama called himself a mutt today... cracks me up!:wah: So, he apparently does have a sense of humor.:D

I wonder if that remark was in reply to Burlesconi's ?

From what I gathered he didnt mean anything derogatory. Im quite familiar with saying one thing while meaning another. Im constantly undoing what Ive done.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1050416 wrote: I wonder if that remark was in reply to Burlesconi's ?

From what I gathered he didnt mean anything derogatory. Im quite familiar with saying one thing while meaning another. Im constantly undoing what Ive done.

After Obama blatently refered to Palin as a 'pig in lipstick', i don't see how he could be offended. If he was, then tough. :wah:

As for refering to himself as a mutt, he flatters Himself. there is no comparison as a mutt has a purpose and value in this world.
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1051281 wrote: After Obama blatently refered to Palin as a 'pig in lipstick', i don't see how he could be offended. If he was, then tough. :wah:It started with Governor Palin herself making a reference to lipstick: "Mrs Palin joked last week that lipstick was all that separated a "hockey mom" and a pitbull". Senator Obama some days later said "You can put lipstick on a pig. It's still a pig. You can wrap up an old fish in a piece of paper and call it change. It's still going to stink after eight years. We've had enough" and he was discussing Senator McCain at the time, not Governor Palin - "Drawing a link between the Republican senator for Arizona and President George W Bush, he suggested change would be impossible for Mr McCain to achieve" - and the pig which couldn't be changed by putting lipstick on it is obviously the eight year Republican White House if it had a new Republican incumbent.

Do you not see that by twisting reality into "Obama blatently refered to Palin as a 'pig in lipstick'" you're diminishing your ability to comment with any meaning on what happens there?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

oscar;1051281 wrote: After Obama blatently refered to Palin as a 'pig in lipstick', i don't see how he could be offended. If he was, then tough. :wah:

As for refering to himself as a mutt, he flatters Himself. there is no comparison as a mutt has a purpose and value in this world.

Wow! the bile is really rising, aint it?

Folks tried the 'pig in lipstick' crap a while back... no one bought into the false outrage then either...:rolleyes:

Your second paragraph... yikes! Get a grip already. You are telling us more about yourself with that statement then you do him..:thinking:

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Mutts are what makes America America. We're what makes us special. Don't disparage mutts.

As for the tanned remark, I'd have to see a video or something, but I'd bet it was meant as a joke, and even if it weren't it wasn't meant as an insult. I'm sure Obama's sharp enough to laugh at it.
spot

Post by spot »

Accountable;1051448 wrote: As for the tanned remark, I'd have to see a video or something, but I'd bet it was meant as a joke, and even if it weren't it wasn't meant as an insult. I'm sure Obama's sharp enough to laugh at it.Why on earth are you defending Europe's only fascist leader? He's a great embarrassment, him and that French dork Sarkozy both.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

spot;1051483 wrote: Why on earth are you defending Europe's only fascist leader? He's a great embarrassment, him and that French dork Sarkozy both.I'm defending no one. I'm only stating my opinion about the situation presented. I call bullshit when I see it. Whether the guy's a fascist or dork has no bearing on whether that particular statement should be taken seriously.
Oscar Namechange

flopstock;1051354 wrote: Wow! the bile is really rising, aint it?

Folks tried the 'pig in lipstick' crap a while back... no one bought into the false outrage then either...:rolleyes:

Your second paragraph... yikes! Get a grip already. You are telling us more about yourself with that statement then you do him..:thinking:

Our British press are calling Obama the new 'Tony Blair'... Oh dear! Are you in for a rough four years!! :wah:
Oscar Namechange

spot;1051328 wrote: It started with Governor Palin herself making a reference to lipstick: "Mrs Palin joked last week that lipstick was all that separated a "hockey mom" and a pitbull". Senator Obama some days later said "You can put lipstick on a pig. It's still a pig.

It did not start with Palin saying what she did last week. What she said was a joke in reference to Obama calling her 'a pig in lipstick' weeks ago on the campaign trail during a speech in Virginia.

To defend Obama, his supporters then tried to claim that McCain had made a similar remark prior.

So the poster was correct. They did have this 'pig in lipstick' debate weeks ago and it did not start last week.

However, i do apologie Spot, i was feeling some-what whimsical when i put the post on having over-dosed on the Labour victory in Glenrothes.
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1051563 wrote: It did not start with Palin saying what she did last week. What she said was a joke in reference to Obama calling her 'a pig in lipstick' weeks ago on the campaign trail during a speech in Virginia.

To defend Obama, his supporters then tried to claim that McCain had made a similar remark prior.

So the poster was correct. They did have this 'pig in lipstick' debate weeks ago and it did not start last week.

However, i do apologie Spot, i was feeling some-what whimsical when i put the post on having over-dosed on the Labour victory in Glenrothes.

It really is uphill sometimes. My order of events was accurate. The "last week" was in quotes and came from August or so. That's why I put the order of events outside the quotes to make it clear what happened first and what followed. Try re-reading what I wrote on that basis? It makes far more sense that way than thinking Governor Palin was still discussing lipstick last week.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1051722 wrote: It really is uphill sometimes. My order of events was accurate. The "last week" was in quotes and came from August or so. That's why I put the order of events outside the quotes to make it clear what happened first and what followed. Try re-reading what I wrote on that basis? It makes far more sense that way than thinking Governor Palin was still discussing lipstick last week.

Grasshopper see's now Yoda.

Anyway, although i admit that i have been rather un-kind to obama of late (because no-body seems to be able to tell me, how exactly he is going to make this change I've been hearing from him for what seems like ten years now). All this bitch-slapping of candidates is rather un-Westminster.

Whilst opposing British politicins attack on policy, i must say, this who said exactly what in the campaign trail and post result sounds jolly childish coming from what is suppossed to be proffessional people wanting to lead a country out of a momentous economic catastropy. Given the sheer weight of grave issue's facing the candidates, it would certainly not be tolerated in Britain should we be facing disaster in the face as America is.

Britain's fine up-standing men of Westminster would never resort to such cheap innuendo's to score points.

For heavens sake, what would happen if for example, a British politician flicked the 'V's' at the leader of The Scottish National Party at a By-Election? The shame would be intolerable.

No No No, we don't have any of that old malarky here in Blighty.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Oscar Namechange

Oh Dear, it appears that those fine up-standing men of Westminster would actually flick the 'V's to the Scottish National Party after all.

BBC NEWS | Scotland | Prescott in two-fingered salute

WELL DONE PRESSA :wah::wah:
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Not sure if you foreigners have these commemorative coins that get sold on TV here, but I was sitting here playing a game on the computer and listening to the sunday news shows.... then a commercial came on for an Obama coin..

If any other Americans get a chance to listen to it.. I'd like your comments. I hope I am imaginging that the old announcer must have been replaced because of the race of the subject... but there is definitely something different in the voice of that ad.. :thinking:

Oscar Namechange

flopstock;1051958 wrote: Not sure if you foreigners have these commemorative coins that get sold on TV here, but I was sitting here playing a game on the computer and listening to the sunday news shows.... then a commercial came on for an Obama coin..

If any other Americans get a chance to listen to it.. I'd like your comments. I hope I am imaginging that the old announcer must have been replaced because of the race of the subject... but there is definitely something different in the voice of that ad.. :thinking:

Do you mean that the voice was replaced by a more, shall we say, Samuel L. Jackson type voice???
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

flopstock;1051958 wrote: Not sure if you foreigners have these commemorative coins that get sold on TV here, but I was sitting here playing a game on the computer and listening to the sunday news shows.... then a commercial came on for an Obama coin..

was the voice, um, tanned?
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

oscar;1051959 wrote: Do you mean that the voice was replaced by a more, shall we say, Samuel L. Jackson type voice???

I mean that if it hasn't been the same voice over the years trying to sell me coins for every moment in american life, it's been the same tone and enunciation, this is different, I think...

I really will need to hear it again, to be sure. Perhaps I just paid attention because I was thinking of ordering one for my daughter.

stay tuned..:wah:

spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1051875 wrote: Anyway, although i admit that i have been rather un-kind to obama of late (because no-body seems to be able to tell me, how exactly he is going to make this change I've been hearing from him for what seems like ten years now).He has this magic wand called an Executive Order. He's going to be inaugurated on January 20th - he has absolutely no executive power until that moment - and then he's going to sign all these bits of paper his officers are writing for him at the moment. Every vile retrograde piece of fundamentalist-led bullshit that George Bush's administration has foisted on an unwilling world over the last eight years, the ban on stem cell research, standing up in schools to make the Pledge of Allegiance every day, limitations on the Westboro Baptist Church's right to demonstrate wherever it wants to, those oil-drilling permissions, the whole kit and caboodle, obliterated by each signature. He has no need to wait for Congress to debate any of it or the Senate to stonewall and turn it around and add pork-barrel clauses, the minute he signs is the minute those Bush measures are dead.

Fairly effective, when you think about it.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

spot;1052148 wrote: He has this magic wand called an Executive Order. He's going to be inaugurated on January 20th - he has absolutely no executive power until that moment - and then he's going to sign all these bits of paper his officers are writing for him at the moment. Every vile retrograde piece of fundamentalist-led bullshit that George Bush's administration has foisted on an unwilling world over the last eight years, the ban on stem cell research,which he never banned, standing up in schools to make the Pledge of Allegiance every day, which he never required, limitations on the Westboro Baptist Church's right to demonstrate wherever it wants to, which he never imposed, those oil-drilling permissions, that still have not been passed even though they should, the whole kit and caboodle, obliterated by each signature. He has no need to wait for Congress to debate any of it or the Senate to stonewall and turn it around and add pork-barrel clauses, the minute he signs is the minute those Bush measures are dead.

Fairly effective, when you think about it.Putz
spot

Post by spot »

Accountable;1052262 wrote: Putz

Me or President-elect Obama?
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

spot;1052263 wrote: Me or President-elect Obama?
You. You used to do your homework but your hatred for all things American has you spewing outright lies now.
spot

Post by spot »

Accountable;1052266 wrote: You. You used to do your homework but your hatred for all things American has you spewing outright lies now.

I got it from the BBCUS President-elect Barack Obama will seek to reverse Bush administration policies when he enters office on 20 January, his transition chief has said.

John Podesta said executive orders by President George W Bush on issues such as stem cell research and oil drilling were at odds with Mr Obama's views. [...] Mr Podesta said executive orders on stem cell research or drilling in Utah could be easily repealed as no congressional action was needed.

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | US Elections 2008 | Obama 'to reverse Bush decisions'

As for "putz" I had to look it up. Henry Miller uses it in Tropic of Cancer "tripped up by every guy with a big putz who happens to come along" as does Philip Roth in Portnoy's Complaint, "the fires in his putz, the fevers in his brain" and Howard Jacobson in Peeping Tom, "That they should know whose red little eyes and whose even redder little putz that was". Confirmation comes from Roy Hoffman who "takes us where few writers have been, into the subconscious imagination of the Jewish immigrant South" in Chicken Dreaming Corn, "please to krutz his putz".

A putz would appear to be a male organ.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

spot;1052267 wrote: I got it from the BBC

US President-elect Barack Obama will seek to reverse Bush administration policies when he enters office on 20 January, his transition chief has said.

John Podesta said executive orders by President George W Bush on issues such as stem cell research and oil drilling were at odds with Mr Obama's views. [...] Mr Podesta said executive orders on stem cell research or drilling in Utah could be easily repealed as no congressional action was needed.

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | US Elections 2008 | Obama 'to reverse Bush decisions'

That doesn't support even one of your assinine claims. "Issues such as stem cell research" is not "the ban on stem cell research." Stem cell research was never banned. "Issues such as ... oil drilling" mentions nothing about executive orders giving "oil-drilling permissions" because they don't exist. The article doesn't mention anything at all about the Pledge of Allegience or Westboro Baptist Church.

spot;1051481 wrote: I have an interest in the USA solely when it comes to foreign relations.
Which of these issues you say "George Bush's administration has foisted on an unwilling world" relates to foreign relations?

Go away, putz.
spot

Post by spot »

Accountable;1052279 wrote: That doesn't support even one of your assinine claims. "Issues such as stem cell research" is not "the ban on stem cell research." Stem cell research was never banned. "Issues such as ... oil drilling" mentions nothing about executive orders giving "oil-drilling permissions" because they don't exist. The article doesn't mention anything at all about the Pledge of Allegience or Westboro Baptist Church.Lordy me, I really have got up your nose over the months haven't I. No, there aren't any executive orders to reverse regarding the Pledge of Allegiance or Westboro Baptist Church, they were sort of jokey bits. I don't think anyone thought they were true, you know.

Executive Order: Expanding Approved Stem Cell Lines in Ethically Responsible Ways

The restriction that material be "derived without creating a human embryo for research purposes or destroying, discarding, or subjecting to harm a human embryo or fetus"?

My understanding is that the existing stem cell lines were found to be corrupt copies from a single line and not distinct as had been claimed originally. That's why it was felt to be important to work up more modern standard lines, and that's what the Executive Order banned. It's an effective ban because all US universities depend on federal funding, no school of biochemistry's going to give that up for a single research team's independence. I'd call it an effective ban.

Executive Orders Issued by President George W. Bush is the quarry President-elect Obama's team are working in. All they take to reverse is a signature which was the point of my answer to oscar on how he intends to start implementing change. You'd prefer it if I tried harder to be serious, I got that message. I was never any good at humor to start with. Remind me never to try to parody myself again.
spot

Post by spot »

Accountable;1052279 wrote: Which of these issues you say "George Bush's administration has foisted on an unwilling world" relates to foreign relations?

Go away, putz.I can't comment on a thread if it discusses US domestic policy any longer?
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

spot;1052284 wrote: Lordy me, I really have got up your nose over the months haven't I. No, there aren't any executive orders to reverse regarding the Pledge of Allegiance or Westboro Baptist Church, they were sort of jokey bits. I don't think anyone thought they were true, you know.
spot;924225 wrote: I can't imagine how anyone can think I'm not being serious except when I'm deliberately attempting humour, which might happen once a year since I'm so bad at it. Just assume I'm speaking my real mind.
spot wrote:

Executive Order: Expanding Approved Stem Cell Lines in Ethically Responsible Ways

The restriction that material be "derived without creating a human embryo for research purposes or destroying, discarding, or subjecting to harm a human embryo or fetus"?

My understanding is that the existing stem cell lines were found to be corrupt copies from a single line and not distinct as had been claimed originally. That's why it was felt to be important to work up more modern standard lines, and that's what the Executive Order banned. It's an effective ban because all US universities depend on federal funding, no school of biochemistry's going to give that up for a single research team's independence. I'd call it an effective ban.The order stopped federal funding on embryonic stemcell research only, not the research itself, and not funding on any other research, including other stemcell research. Research has not stopped. Anyone who wishes to spend money on it may do so. There's been no ban.

spot;1052286 wrote: I can't comment on a thread if it discusses US domestic policy any longer?Why on earth would you want to discuss things you yourself claim you have no interest in?
spot

Post by spot »

And you seriously want me to leave FG. That's the deal, is it? I've gone too far, I'm no longer welcome, my detestation of the unwarranted mass deaths the deployment of US Armed Forces has been responsible for over the last decade makes me unwelcome here, go and don't return?
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

spot;1052343 wrote: And you seriously want me to leave FG. That's the deal, is it? I've gone too far, I'm no longer welcome, my detestation of the unwarranted mass deaths the deployment of US Armed Forces has been responsible for over the last decade makes me unwelcome here, go and don't return?
Not at all. I'm just sick and tired of you taking seemingly every opportunity to deride America then act innocent when you're called on your hatred.

You claim not to be interested in the US except as it involves international affairs. Stand by that.
spot

Post by spot »

Accountable;1052345 wrote: Not at all. I'm just sick and tired of you taking seemingly every opportunity to deride America then act innocent when you're called on your hatred.

You claim not to be interested in the US except as it involves international affairs. Stand by that.

My question related to your "Go away, putz". Either it has a meaning or it doesn't.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

spot;1052347 wrote: My question related to your "Go away, putz". Either it has a meaning or it doesn't.You're thick when you want to be. Fine. The remark was for this thread. I'd expand it to threads on domestic US issues. I wouldn't cry if you want to take the remark to the extreme.
spot

Post by spot »

Accountable;1052359 wrote: You're thick when you want to be. Fine. The remark was for this thread. I'd expand it to threads on domestic US issues. I wouldn't cry if you want to take the remark to the extreme.

The thread, if you look even cursorily at it, is about an entirely international matter. My primary comments in it relate to Silvio Berlusconi and his French counterpart. The post I made in response to oscar's query was, albeit jokily, informative. At the moment I'm scratching an itch and wondering why I should put up with you hagging my shoulder.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1052148 wrote: , the ban on stem cell research,

I was reading last night about Obama's claim that he will oppose Bush's policy on stem cell research. I suppose we will just have to wait and see.

Surely, if Obama is lierally going to wipe out all Bush proposals, to me, that doesn't sound like a leadership in what is right and wrong. It sounds like a vendetta to hammer a nail in Bush's coffin. We have to remember that, (was it) 47% of America did not vote Obama. We need societie's willing to see what the entire electorate wishes, not personal point scoring.
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1052545 wrote: I was reading last night about Obama's claim that he will oppose Bush's policy on stem cell research. I suppose we will just have to wait and see.

Surely, if Obama is lierally going to wipe out all Bush proposals, to me, that doesn't sound like a leadership in what is right and wrong. It sounds like a vendetta to hammer a nail in Bush's coffin. We have to remember that, (was it) 47% of America did not vote Obama. We need societie's willing to see what the entire electorate wishes, not personal point scoring.

I already posted a link to all the Bush administration's Executive Orders, I don't think anyone's suggested they're all likely to go. Not even a majority of them.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1052961 wrote: I already posted a link to all the Bush administration's Executive Orders, I don't think anyone'#s suggested they're all likely to go. Not even a majority of them.

Thankyou Sire Spotness..... Grasshopper is enlightened.

I suppose we will have to see in january if he follows the promise's or weather his middle name is 'Blair'.

I must say and i have said throughout the campaign, that i am impressed with Biden. I believe he has the experience and wisdom to guide the 'New Messiah' through the dawn of awakening.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

spot;1052363 wrote: The thread, if you look even cursorily at it, is about an entirely international matter. My primary comments in it relate to Silvio Berlusconi and his French counterpart. The post I made in response to oscar's query was, albeit jokily, informative. At the moment I'm scratching an itch and wondering why I should put up with you hagging my shoulder.
"Put up"? You're free. You don't have to "put up" with anything.
spot

Post by spot »

Accountable;1053308 wrote: "Put up"? You're free. You don't have to "put up" with anything.Yet you're telling me you'll continue in your current hagging whenever I discuss US domestic policy? Or have I got that bit wrong? My sole option, whenever I discuss US domestic policy, is to face more "go away putz" but I'm at least free to choose whether to put up with it or not?
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

spot;1053613 wrote: Yet you're telling me you'll continue in your current hagging whenever I discuss US domestic policy? Or have I got that bit wrong? My sole option, whenever I discuss US domestic policy, is to face more "go away putz" but I'm at least free to choose whether to put up with it or not?
Why do I get the feeling you're trying to set a trap? I've made my feelings plain, as you have by slagging America at every opportunity, playing the troll in any thread such as this one, and pulling other threads about America off-topic.

Go away, putz.

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”