Do you ever feel ignored?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Betty Boop;1052021 wrote: We need some fluff.... like what colour is your dressing gown, or are you a saddo that has all matching towels in your bathroom and the corners of the toilet roll folded...

yes, more fluff! :yh_dance :D
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

jimbo;1052428 wrote: yup thats better :wah::wah:

Well, you NEVER reply to anything I post to you! You're ignoring me. :(
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

jimbo;1052531 wrote: did someone say something :sneaky::sneaky:

your whelkome :wah::wah::wah:you quoted the wrong flipping post:-5:-5:rolleyes::p
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

shelbell;1052539 wrote: Well, you NEVER reply to anything I post to you! You're ignoring me. :(Shel I know.....an then he moans:rolleyes:;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Carolly;1052546 wrote: Shel I know.....an then he moans:rolleyes:;)

Thinks he can have it both ways. But if he doesn't reply to our posts to him, he has no reason to complain about being ignored. ;):-5:wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

jimbo;1052549 wrote: now now girls ignorance is bliss :wah::wah::wah:

er just kiddin :p:p:p:p:p

Yeah, yeah, yeah Jimbutt...See? You can't even reply to us individually. :p
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

jimbo;1052563 wrote: hi whelk :):)I could have been eating some nice eggs and bacon when I typed that out but instead I decided to post to one of my oldest mates on here........oldest you will note:rolleyes:.....so stop moaning people ignore you cause ye know we all love you to bits;):D
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

shelbell;1052553 wrote: Thinks he can have it both ways. But if he doesn't reply to our posts to him, he has no reason to complain about being ignored. ;):-5:wah:
Oh agreed but fink Winkle has got the message now bless his little cotton socks:wah::wah:;)
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

How come Immy put this thread up and Jimbo ends uo taking all the encouragement and sympathy:rolleyes::wah::wah::wah:

and yes i get ignored all the time too:rolleyes::p

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

kazalala;1052619 wrote: How come Immy put this thread up and Jimbo ends uo taking all the encouragement and sympathy:rolleyes::wah::wah::wah:

and yes i get ignored all the time too:rolleyes::p

That's cuz he's such a Jimbutt. :wah::wah:

I'm not ignoring you Kaz. :):-6:yh_hugs:yh_hugs
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1052619 wrote: How come Immy put this thread up and Jimbo ends uo taking all the encouragement and sympathy:rolleyes::wah::wah::wah:

and yes i get ignored all the time too:rolleyes::p:wah::wah::wah:oh here we go:rolleyes::p
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shelbell;1052634 wrote: That's cuz he's such a Jimbutt. :wah::wah:

I'm not ignoring you Kaz. :):-6:yh_hugs:yh_hugs
oh good ,, phew!:wah::-4

Carolly;1052640 wrote: :wah::wah::wah:oh here we go:rolleyes::p

shut up:p:p:p:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Odie

Post by Odie »

shelbell;1052553 wrote: Thinks he can have it both ways. But if he doesn't reply to our posts to him, he has no reason to complain about being ignored. ;):-5:wah:

shelbells right, it works both ways!:-6
Life is just to short for drama.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

kazalala;1052642 wrote: oh good ,, phew!:wah::-4

Ok, now I'm not going to ignore you Kaz, but I do have a few errands to run and will be gone for awhile. :wah::wah::-4
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shelbell;1052674 wrote: Ok, now I'm not going to ignore you Kaz, but I do have a few errands to run and will be gone for awhile. :wah::wah::-4

ok;) you are excused:D:wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Carolly;1052577 wrote: Oh agreed but fink Winkle has got the message now bless his little cotton socks:wah::wah:;)

Yes, but did you notice that he replied to you but not me? He's bein mean.:confused::confused::wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

kazalala;1052682 wrote: ok;) you are excused:D:wah::wah:

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure you didn't feel ignored. ;):wah::wah:
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

chezzie is still waiting for Jimbo,s reply:rolleyes:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shelbell;1052697 wrote: Thanks, I just wanted to make sure you didn't feel ignored. ;):wah::wah:

OK i think we should start ignoring each other now or we will be on here all day;):wah::wah::wah::wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

shelbell;1052694 wrote: Yes, but did you notice that he replied to you but not me? He's bein mean.:confused::confused::wah:Well he has been pming me all day about it:wah::wah::wah:;)
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;1052707 wrote: [IMG/IMG]chezzie is still waiting for Jimbo,s reply:rolleyes:You got a long wait doll face;):rolleyes:
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Carolly;1052783 wrote: You got a long wait doll face;):rolleyes:

ah well his loss:wah::wah::wah::wah:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;1052854 wrote: ah well his loss:wah::wah::wah::wah::D;)well I love ye anyway:-4:guitarist
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Carolly;1052776 wrote: Well he has been pming me all day about it:wah::wah::wah:;)

I'm sure I know why, but I would never put it on the open forum.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Imladris;1051978 wrote: Sometimes do you ever respond to a post in a way that you think is absolutely brilliant but then no-one picks up on it?

It could be in a serious thread or a funny or just a newsy type thread and you spend ages composing a really good reply, look eagerly for the comments back and then nothing happens.............

In my two years here it's happened only twice that I can remember to me but please post links to your words of wisdom so that we can appreciate them all over again.;):)

Absolutely. This happens frequently.

I posted to a thread last night. I made a simple analysis of the thread starter's subject. But other posters, already wrapped up in their own little theories, completely ignored my analysis. Even now, 24 hours on, not a single acknowledgement or criticism has been made of my analysis.

You're not alone, Imladris. Grasp on to that fact and use it wisely. You can sway many an opinion by that knowledge alone.

(No. I'm not being sarcastic. I'm just telling it as it is.:wah:)
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

OpenMind;1053317 wrote: Absolutely. This happens frequently.

I posted to a thread last night. I made a simple analysis of the thread starter's subject. But other posters, already wrapped up in their own little theories, completely ignored my analysis. Even now, 24 hours on, not a single acknowledgement or criticism has been made of my analysis.

You're not alone, Imladris. Grasp on to that fact and use it wisely. You can sway many an opinion by that knowledge alone.

But this is life on the boards - you post the answer to Life, the Universe - and Everything! and it sinks without trace - c'est la vie :)
Ally

Post by Ally »

cAROL, ODIE,SHELLBELL THANK U ALL FOR NOT IGNORING ME ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE.FLOPSTOCK IM ALLY WHO ARE U LOL,MUST ADDMIT I DONT GET ON AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE BUT AM GONNA TRY.HEY CAROL ME A DRAMA QUEEN...............................WELL ONLY WEN I GET AWAY WITH IT LOL.IF I HAVE FORGOTEN TO THANK ANYBODY .....THANKS.OK NOW ENOUGH OF THE MUSHY STUFF LOL.HAVE A GOOD ONE FROM DOWN UNDER.XX:-6:-6:-6
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Ally;1053391 wrote: cAROL, ODIE,SHELLBELL THANK U ALL FOR NOT IGNORING ME ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE.FLOPSTOCK IM ALLY WHO ARE U LOL,MUST ADDMIT I DONT GET ON AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE BUT AM GONNA TRY.HEY CAROL ME A DRAMA QUEEN...............................WELL ONLY WEN I GET AWAY WITH IT LOL.IF I HAVE FORGOTEN TO THANK ANYBODY .....THANKS.OK NOW ENOUGH OF THE MUSHY STUFF LOL.HAVE A GOOD ONE FROM DOWN UNDER.XX:-6:-6:-6Ali dear......why you shouting:wah:I wasnt deaf but I sure am now:wah::wah:;):-4
Odie

Post by Odie »

Ally;1053391 wrote: cAROL, ODIE,SHELLBELL THANK U ALL FOR NOT IGNORING ME ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE.FLOPSTOCK IM ALLY WHO ARE U LOL,MUST ADDMIT I DONT GET ON AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE BUT AM GONNA TRY.HEY CAROL ME A DRAMA QUEEN...............................WELL ONLY WEN I GET AWAY WITH IT LOL.IF I HAVE FORGOTEN TO THANK ANYBODY .....THANKS.OK NOW ENOUGH OF THE MUSHY STUFF LOL.HAVE A GOOD ONE FROM DOWN UNDER.XX:-6:-6:-6

Ally--that's what good friends are for!

now, start posting more!:wah:
southern yankee

Post by southern yankee »

Well i think It depends on your frame of mind at the time. Also this forum is from all over the world. We all have so many different ways of explaining our feelings. Some may not agree, BUT others may not understand. How something is being said.I have found myself in that spot here. Just a different ways of communication;)
minks

Post by minks »

Bryn Mawr;1053327 wrote: But this is life on the boards - you post the answer to Life, the Universe - and Everything! and it sinks without trace - c'est la vie :)

Immy, OM, bump your posts or the threads I say. I think Bryn is right some good stuff on here sinks into deep FG waters. A post can get pushed to page 2 or 5 or 8 pretty darn quick, and especially when we have all the gamers on here who play all our funny word games, that will drop posts onto older pages quickly. (no offence to you guys who play the word games they are a healthy part of FG)

just my 2 cents worth now go on and ignore me hehehehe:p
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Ally

Post by Ally »

Sorry carol is that better lol get a bit carried away heheheheheh.Odie I will post more as long as my darling hubbys out of the house he hogs the computer u see.:( hows everyones xmas comming along.Immy I play a couple of the games not much but I like the threads where everyone can have a chat as well, this is a good one lotsa people particapating.:-6:-6:-6
spot

Post by spot »

I was one of the mystery gardeners last week and I gave up after a while and admitted to being someone else just to bring it to an end, nobody even thought of me once.

I'm more ignored than an entire boatload of ignored people out of sight of land without a radio.

I post in threads and people say "strange how spot didn't say anything here this is right up his thingy".

I'll be at the bottom of the compost pile if anyone wants me. Not that they ever will.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Ally

Post by Ally »

Awwwwwwwwwwww poor spotty watty:yh_cry:yh_eyerol:yh_sad
spot

Post by spot »

No, no sympathy posts please. Ignore me.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Ally

Post by Ally »

I dont think thats possible spot ;);)after all ur posts are usually gargantuen.hehehe I mean that in a loving caring way of coarse :thinking:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

spot;1053618 wrote: I was one of the mystery gardeners last week and I gave up after a while and admitted to being someone else just to bring it to an end, nobody even thought of me once.

I'm more ignored than an entire boatload of ignored people out of sight of land without a radio.

I post in threads and people say "strange how spot didn't say anything here this is right up his thingy".

I'll be at the bottom of the compost pile if anyone wants me. Not that they ever will.What!!!!:-5:-5:-3:thinking:

Oh come on Spot you ignored???Be easier ignoring the plague fgs.You are one of the most unignored people on here.You have got a betting office here that some of us cant keep away from and is now world known.You at times have been one of the most grrrrrrrrr people here and yet at other times been one of the most loved.You have a side to you that enjoys winding people up so much and yet another side that would help those same people out if they had a problem..Yes Spot you may be alot of things but the one thing your not is a person that we would ignore and who would want to btw;)
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

spot;1053618 wrote: I was one of the mystery gardeners last week and I gave up after a while and admitted to being someone else just to bring it to an end, nobody even thought of me once.

I'll be at the bottom of the compost pile if anyone wants me. Not that they ever will.

Violins please.:D
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

OpenMind;1053317 wrote: Absolutely. This happens frequently.

True true:wah: i have ventured in to a serious thread sometimes and posted,,, usually there are two or three people who are more interested in arguing their own point of view with each other, and once they have entered into debate with "each other" any other posts get ignored:thinking: sometimes a person has actually answered my post and i have become over excited and posted again! only to find i went one post too far,,:wah::wah:

:thinking:or maybe its because im boringly unargumentative:sneaky::D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

yes i do ...........................................see
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Odie

Post by Odie »

Ally;1053616 wrote: Sorry carol is that better lol get a bit carried away heheheheheh.Odie I will post more as long as my darling hubbys out of the house he hogs the computer u see.:( hows everyones xmas comming along.Immy I play a couple of the games not much but I like the threads where everyone can have a chat as well, this is a good one lotsa people particapating.:-6:-6:-6

ask him for your own computer for Christmas!:wah:

I have started my Christmas shopping!:sneaky:
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

el guapo;1053725 wrote: yes i do ...........................................see

hi daddy to be:D
southern yankee

Post by southern yankee »

Odie;1053865 wrote: ask him for your own computer for Christmas!:wah:

I have started my Christmas shopping!:sneaky: oooo that is a BAD WORD:lips:.................Christmas SHOPPING:sneaky:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Ally;1053391 wrote: cAROL, ODIE,SHELLBELL THANK U ALL FOR NOT IGNORING ME ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE.FLOPSTOCK IM ALLY WHO ARE U LOL,MUST ADDMIT I DONT GET ON AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE BUT AM GONNA TRY.HEY CAROL ME A DRAMA QUEEN...............................WELL ONLY WEN I GET AWAY WITH IT LOL.IF I HAVE FORGOTEN TO THANK ANYBODY .....THANKS.OK NOW ENOUGH OF THE MUSHY STUFF LOL.HAVE A GOOD ONE FROM DOWN UNDER.XX:-6:-6:-6

:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_bigsmi
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Awe Spot, it took a ton of guesses when I was the Mystery Gardeners last week....I thought it was a blast that it took so long to figure me out, but now that you mention it, it took forever for anyone to guess me.

Thanks a lot Spot, now you have me depressed too!!!;):wah:

Return to “General Chit Chat”