What About Barack Obama's Past?

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I'm posting this just because I don't believe we have been told the entire story regarding Barack Obama's past. I just want to know more about who the man is and I think all Americans should as well:

Barack Hussein Obama - MUSLIM - Documentation - Video
Link removed by moderator
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Don't get me wrong I don't trust John Mccain either. And I would never vote for him because he has already shown me that he will sell himself out to be President, but I also don't think there is anything wrong with looking deeper into Barack's past and figuring out exactly where he's coming from.

http://www.barackobamaantichrist.blogspot.com/
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I'm not saying he is, but COULD Barack Obama be a wolf in sheeps clothing?

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

You have to wonder what He'll say and what He'll do to try and sound perfect to the American people's ears:

OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Not one of those videos is available now.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Try them again. I fixed the links.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

No politician is squeaky clean, they all lie and deceive. You just have to pick the one you think best for the job in the long run, thats Obama:D
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Chezzie;1045674 wrote: No politician is squeaky clean, they all lie and deceive. You just have to pick the one you think best for the job in the long run, thats Obama:D

Exactly Chezzie,

And all I am saying, is that I am a little skeptical of his past, and I would like to know more about who he is not just about what he says on TV.

I already know the media is in love with him. As are many many Americans. Many Americans who are pinning all of their hopes on him. And why? Because he is a smooth talker? Because he promises so much?

What I need to know for myself, is who is the man behind the curtain. And I don't mean what the controlled media and channels like CNN are going to tell me about him in a little 1 hour special. I'm talking about what I can find out about him myself, with alot more effort and a hell of alot more of a magnifying glass than I will find on national television.

Enough about what other people say about him. Enough from the second hand sources. You get where I'm going with this?

After all, come tomorrow, he might just be in control of our country. Now whether thats a good thing or a bad thing is something that we are all going to find out. But I'm not just gonna jump on the obama bandwagon and throw flowers at the guys feet. I've lived long enough to see that no matter who wins an election, theres always a bigger agenda than meets the eye.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

TruthBringer;1045679 wrote: Exactly Chezzie,

And all I am saying, is that I am a little skeptical of his past, and I would like to know more about who he is not just about what he says on TV.

I already know the media is in love with him. As are many many Americans. Many Americans who are pinning all of their hopes on him. And why? Because he is a smooth talker? Because he promises so much?

What I need to know for myself, is who is the man behind the curtain. And I don't mean what the controlled media and channels like CNN are going to tell me about him in a little 1 hour special. I'm talking about what I can find out about him myself, with alot more effort and a hell of alot more of a magnifying glass than I will find on national television.

Enough about what other people say about him. Enough from the second hand sources. You get where I'm going with this?

After all, come tomorrow, he might just be in control of our country. Now whether thats a good thing or a bad thing is something that we are all going to find out. But I'm not just gonna jump on the obama bandwagon and throw flowers at the guys feet. I've lived long enough to see that no matter who wins an election, theres always a bigger agenda than meets the eye.

I guess its a little late to ask him now lol, joking...hopefully you will get those answers once he is in office..I truly hope he does live up to the expectations he has led us believe he can achieve. Im in the UK but it still affects us greatly who is the next president...p.s. I did not vote for Gordon Brown:lips:
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Chezzie;1045687 wrote: I guess its a little late to ask him now lol, joking...hopefully you will get those answers once he is in office..I truly hope he does live up to the expectations he has led us believe he can achieve. Im in the UK but it still affects us greatly who is the next president...p.s. I did not vote for Gordon Brown:lips:

Yeah I don't blame you about the Gordon Brown thing. I know he is in favor of a World Government.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Chezzie;1045674 wrote: No politician is squeaky clean, they all lie and deceive. You just have to pick the one you think best for the job in the long run, thats Obama:D
Why do you think he's the best in the long run?
spot

Post by spot »

TruthBringer;1045692 wrote: Yeah I don't blame you about the Gordon Brown thing. I know he is in favor of a World Government.

Not before time either. It'll solve a stack of problems when we finally get it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Fyrenza

Post by Fyrenza »

Check out your politicians and how 'The New World Order' is being thrown around. (Something weird? When we were OTR truck drivers, we used to see New World Order trailers being pulled around. i tried to look them up, online, but there wasn't anything...)

Anyway, i'm sort of betwixt and between about a New World Order:

On the one hand, sooner or later, we are all going to be one race, one community, and it all has to start somewhere.

On the other hand, i don't think any of us is that comfortable with thinking that we could very well end up, in a Democracy, under, say, a Chinese regime. (i used China because of the population.)

Bush was moving us toward just that with the NAFTA, and once Canada, Mexico and the US combined our currencies into Ameros, well, for all intents and purposes, we are now one nation of The United States of North America.

The thing that scares me the most about Obama's past are all the associations with crooks, criminals, kooks and conspiracies. Then, with his choice of Joe Biden, a man of NO moral character, i really have to wonder.

i think we might have had a chance to make the New World Order something like our own society, where ethics and accountability play a big part, by voting McCain, who would have continued to lead us forward.

With the election of Obama, however, i'm really worried that we might be off on a bad fork in the road, that could take us down into the very depths, by being based on that old saying,

"Whoever dies with the most toys, WINS!"
spot

Post by spot »

You have a simple enough option, surely. Become isolationist. You have an entire planet out here begging you to do exactly that.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

TruthBringer;1045623 wrote: I'm posting this just because I don't believe we have been told the entire story regarding Barack Obama's past. I just want to know more about who the man is and I think all Americans should as well:

Barack Hussein Obama - MUSLIM - Documentation - Video

A bit late now chum. We warned you months ago :yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

TruthBringer;1045692 wrote: Yeah I don't blame you about the Gordon Brown thing. I know he is in favor of a World Government.

Hello...

did some-one mention Gordon brown??????? :yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Tell me what the hell you know about Gordon Brown???? Should be of interest.

Please get your facts right... He is proposing a Western Internation banking regulation commitee...... NOT a world government. Oh Please!!!!!!
Oscar Namechange

spot;1059927 wrote: You have a simple enough option, surely. Become isolationist. You have an entire planet out here begging you to do exactly that.

Yes please... Do it... Now :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Violetmay

Post by Violetmay »

Chezzie;1045687 wrote: I guess its a little late to ask him now lol, joking...hopefully you will get those answers once he is in office..I truly hope he does live up to the expectations he has led us believe he can achieve. Im in the UK but it still affects us greatly who is the next president...p.s. I did not vote for Gordon Brown:lips:

Me neither mate.

I concur with Chezzie thus far.
Wibble
Oscar Namechange

Violetmay;1059966 wrote: Me neither mate.

I concur with Chezzie thus far.

Can i just point out that no-body voted for Gordon Brown except in his home constituancy of Glenrothes in Scotland in last weeks by-Election where he trounced the Scottish national Party.

Gordon Brown was not voted as prime Minister of Great Britain by the British electorate public.

Gordon Brown was Chancellor of the Exchequer under Tony Blair. It was the party Faithfull to Gordon Brown and the Cabinet that actually ousted Tony Blair in order for Gordon brown to take No 10.

No-body had a vote except the Cabinet.

If we go by the recent Glenrothes by-Election, the % will show you exactly what will happen should a General Election be called. Some-thing the Tory Party :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl wanted but have now called off over fears of Gordon brown's rising popularity in Britain and recent polls showing that Labour is gaining rapididly on the oppossition.

Goodbye Cameron. :wah:
Violetmay

Post by Violetmay »

oscar;1059979 wrote: Can i just point out that no-body voted for Gordon Brown except in his home constituancy of Glenrothes in Scotland in last weeks by-Election where he trounced the Scottish national Party.

Gordon Brown was not voted as prime Minister of Great Britain by the British electorate public.

Gordon Brown was Chancellor of the Exchequer under Tony Blair. It was the party Faithfull to Gordon Brown and the Cabinet that actually ousted Tony Blair in order for Gordon brown to take No 10.

No-body had a vote except the Cabinet.

If we go by the recent Glenrothes by-Election, the % will show you exactly what will happen should a General Election be called. Some-thing the Tory Party :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl wanted but have now called off over fears of Gordon brown's rising popularity in Britain and recent polls showing that Labour is gaining rapididly on the oppossition.

Goodbye Cameron. :wah:

You are entitled to your opinion. I would not have voted him in as PM. Not going to thrash out my political outings here. I think whatever I said would be futile. I am not the wordsmith of the world you are. It doesn't mean I agree or you win. I just know how I feel and that is not adequate in a debate with yourself. You actually scare me from posting.
Wibble
Fyrenza

Post by Fyrenza »

Awwww! i think Oscar's a good egg and doesn't really mean to intimidate you.

When you first get into these debates, you're like, what in the ???

You'll spend HOURS researching, because Google doesn't understand plain English, these days;

You'll start spell checking everything you post;

You'll start reading the dictionary, like a novel :eek:;

And then the debate will be over, and you'll be in the other forums, posting away, and the person you were opposed to in the disCUSSion ( ;) ) will make you laugh, and you'll start reading their posts and decide you might sorta like this person!
spot

Post by spot »

Fyrenza;1060002 wrote: Awwww! i think spot's a good egg and doesn't really mean to intimidate you.ME??? What on earth did I say?

I've found Violetmay's problem thread though, by the look of it.

It's not a debate, it's a discussion.
Oscar Namechange

Violetmay;1059987 wrote: You are entitled to your opinion. I would not have voted him in as PM. Not going to thrash out my political outings here. I think whatever I said would be futile. I am not the wordsmith of the world you are. It doesn't mean I agree or you win. I just know how I feel and that is not adequate in a debate with yourself. You actually scare me from posting.

I was merely trying to point out to you that no-one had a vote for Gordon Brown except the Cabinet. You stated that you did not vote for Gordon Brown. I am just showing other posters that it would have been impossible for you to vote for him unless you were living in 'Fife, in Scotland' Gordon Brown's own constituancy, or a member of our Cabinet. I felt that you were neither.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

oscar;1060010 wrote: I was merely trying to point out to you that no-one had a vote for Gordon Brown except the Cabinet. You stated that you did not vote for Gordon Brown. I am just showing other posters that it would have been impossible for you to vote for him unless you were living in 'Fife, in Scotland' Gordon Brown's own constituancy, or a member of our Cabinet. I felt that you were neither.

What I meant by my reply was that had I of been given the opportunity I would not of voted for Gordon Brown and when I am given the opportunity I still wont be voting for Gordon Brown:D
spot

Post by spot »

Chezzie;1060028 wrote: What I meant by my reply was that had I of been given the opportunity I would not of voted for Gordon Brown and when I am given the opportunity I still wont be voting for Gordon Brown:D

There are a lot of posters who don't live under UK election rules, or the idea that Prime Ministers serve at the whim of their colleagues, or that we call elections whenever they seem opportune, it's why trying to be clear about who does what and when makes sense.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1060042 wrote: There are a lot of posters who don't live under UK election rules, or the idea that Prime Ministers serve at the whim of their colleagues, or that we call elections whenever they seem opportune, it's why trying to be clear about who does what and when makes sense.

Agreed Spotness. However, i don't want Violetmay to feel i have bullied her for simply pointing out a fact.
Oscar Namechange

Chezzie;1060028 wrote: What I meant by my reply was that had I of been given the opportunity I would not of voted for Gordon Brown and when I am given the opportunity I still wont be voting for Gordon Brown:D

Gone on... Admit it Chezz..... You fancy him really don't you???:p:p:p
Fyrenza

Post by Fyrenza »

spot;1060004 wrote: ME??? What on earth did I say?

I've found Violetmay's problem thread though, by the look of it.

It's not a debate, it's a discussion.

Oh, you know what you said...

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

Sorry about that ~ my bad ~ the excess iron stored in my brain must have zerted out... ;)

FIXED by an edit. LOL
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Henry Kissinger calls on Obama for a New World Order:

YouTube - Kissinger calls on Obama to create a New World Order
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Speaking about the current Israeli/Palestinian conflict, You gotta love it when Kissinger says in the above video, "There's a great opportunity here, it isn't JUST a crisis."

He was referring to the New World Order of course.

Henry Kissinger = Bastard.

People are f!cking dying, and he's talking about "great opportunities" to create the simple most corrupt idea possibly ever conceived by man. A "New World Order" (A World Government Dictatorship)
Odie

Post by Odie »

everyone has a past, everyone.
Life is just to short for drama.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

In all the massive, seeminly never ending lead up to the American Presidential Election, I'd have thought there was more than enough time to investigate all the candidates and delve into their assorted pasts. It seems utterly amazing to me now that some people still can't accept the will of the majority of their own people in electing the candidate that majority wanted to see as the next President of the United States of America. What they couldn't achieve at the democratic ballot box, this angry minority now appear to be trying to achieve through at best legalistic technicalities, civil disobedience or even taking up arms.. ?????????????????????????????????
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”