Whining and Complaining Only.

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Ally;1064858 wrote: will do Odie but its xmas and I so love xmas,so want to be happy at this time of year,so try not to let anything get me down.:-5 hehehe dosnt always work tho lol.x

Christmas is the most magical time of the year!

Life is just to short for drama.
Ally

Post by Ally »

It certanly is,im going to be in Vancouver in dec on my way to Big White ski resort my 2 boys are working there been there for 2 years they love it and so do I cant wait.:D:D
Odie

Post by Odie »

Ally;1064873 wrote: It certanly is,im going to be in Vancouver in dec on my way to Big White ski resort my 2 boys are working there been there for 2 years they love it and so do I cant wait.:D:D

awesome, hope you have a wonderful holiday with them, wave to me when you fly over!:-4

and of course if your ever in Ontario..........my place is your place!
Ally

Post by Ally »

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwtanks Odie my boys want to see Ontario as well so watch wot u wish for lol:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Ally

Post by Ally »

Hey some of us girls are doing xmas cards are u interested in getting one form down under or any of u other girls just PM me ur addy and its done ok :-6:-6
Odie

Post by Odie »

Ally;1064878 wrote: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwtanks Odie my boys want to see Ontario as well so watch wot u wish for lol:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Northern Ontario is known for its scenery!

if the boys wanna see some action, come and visit me in Toronto, tons of stuff to see, the CN Tower is a must, tallest free standing building in the world, elevator is glass all way round!

Niagara Fall is a must see for sure!

and of course me!:yh_rotfl
Ally

Post by Ally »

of coarse.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

my frigging back, awwwwwwwwww!:-5
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;1064631 wrote: Hi girls. I miss ya. Been busy today. We are getting all our old cans, transmission,copper, and other tin together. to take to sell tomorrow, we do this about twice a year. It gives us a few bucks for Christmas. Then we will do it again at the beginning of summer.

Oh SY, that does NOT sound like fun!!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Odie;1064639 wrote: I'll be here crossing my fingers for you guys!:-4

Thanks hun, but what I heard is that it it was just a meeting to schedule his pre-trial appearance. It's hard to find out cuz they all lie for him. :-5
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Odie;1065478 wrote: okay shelbell, front and centre, we need to talk!:sneaky:

Should we take this outside??:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

shelbell;1065485 wrote:

Should we take this outside??:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

you had me sooooooooooo worried!:-5:-5:-5
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;1064774 wrote: I know i am late> but You 2 are on my mind:)

Always better late than never!! :-4 You're on my mind too right now SY!
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

watermark;1064825 wrote: I'm so calm tonight, actually, considering how disjointed I was the other night -- haha. I'm completely tense and always noticing what's so bad in my life, makes me feel guilty.

I judge others who are feeling the same, just needing to vent, having those of you who are out of luck, on hard times and all. All I can do is tell you all about my complaints!

I feel ridiculous about complaining but oh well, this is what I do. It's like I'm on automatic pilot. I need someone else to help me take care of things. I can't fix it on my own, it'll just get worse.

I don't have it so bad as some, I do know that, it's just I can't make routine visits to this thread to talk about all that is bad with all of you.

I know I should be more sympathetic, but I'm just too hyperactive to listen and comment to you about your health and your inlaws, siblings, children, best friends, mothers, fathers, dates, I don't know, I'm wanting what you offer but can't give back what I take.

I suppose it's ok for me to whine and complain here without offering anything to help anyone else? I mean, I'm just asking.

Thanks

There are people that will post here that just need to get something out, then they disappear. No one is required to offer up advice to anyone else...but we always have an open ear for anyone that comes here. :)
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Odie;1065486 wrote: you had me sooooooooooo worried!:-5:-5:-5

I'm sorry hun, we just want to go thru every possible inch of the house. Like I said, I wish I could find them and then knowing she didn't do it. :(
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

watermark;1064840 wrote: Hi Odie, I know noone here is expert or whatever, I hope I didn't insinuate you were. I just meant to say I was probably not going to be a great listener for someone else, especially about chronic problems. I need to be listened to but honestly I'm not going to be a great listener. Reciprocity is huge these days. I just wanted to be honest about my degree of this important social skill. :)

I know quite a bit about hyperactive symptoms. I'm not going to go into my ideas. Basically I meant I'm hyperactive around certain things I could pay attention to that I'm not, but all in all, it's most likely that I'm not interested enough to attend. I'm inconsistent in my responses. I'm fascinated by people and can be drawn to other's problems and dilemmas, but not sure if that's the best thing for people who need a steady figure in their lives. Many times it's not the advise or precision of listening but the ability to stay with the person through the whole event, in my opinion. I don't have the staying power is what I'm getting at.

Thanks

You are welcome to post here anytime...we don't expect anything from you...that's why this thread was created.:)
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;1064828 wrote: we will listen here. we all have crap. that is why we come here:) i have found dear friends here

You are so right SY. I've found dear friends here too. :-4
southern yankee

Post by southern yankee »

Hey Shellbell:)
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;1065498 wrote: Hey Shellbell:)

Hi hun!! I know I haven't been on long, but I already hafta go. I don't wanna look totally skanky when we call the cops tonight!!! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

shelbell;1065496 wrote: You are so right SY. I've found dear friends here too. :-4

we are the 3 Amigos!:-4
southern yankee

Odie;1065531 wrote: we are the 3 Amigos!:-4 YEP MOE LARRY AND CURLEY:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1065750 wrote: YEP MOE LARRY AND CURLEY:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

just call me moe!:yh_rotfl
Ally

Post by Ally »

Hey guys hope u all well seeing this is the winging thats aussie for whinning thread my bloody shoulders killing me arthur is playing up big time,ok thats enough of that, im wrapping pressys today its lunch time so might have a nice salad sanger yummm.Guys im not up with all that going on here but I hope everything goes well for u shellbell and SY and Odie keep ur chin up.:-4:-4
Odie

Post by Odie »

Ally;1065770 wrote: Hey guys hope u all well seeing this is the winging thats aussie for whinning thread my bloody shoulders killing me arthur is playing up big time,ok thats enough of that, im wrapping pressys today its lunch time so might have a nice salad sanger yummm.Guys im not up with all that going on here but I hope everything goes well for u shellbell and SY and Odie keep ur chin up.:-4:-4

we have to keep our chins up, no one has offered to do this for us!:yh_rotfl

ahhhhhhhh you need a hot bath!:-4
Ally

Post by Ally »

Hey we females are strong takes a lot to bring us down but its so good to have mates that listen and not judge stick togethere.Girl power.:-4
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

I always like to think of us chicks on the FG as the Yaya's. We are a sisterhood of who knows what.:wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

Ally;1065774 wrote: Hey we females are strong takes a lot to bring us down but its so good to have mates that listen and not judge stick togethere.Girl power.:-4

we never judge Ally, the three of us are not like that.

-we don't pick on people

-we don't harass

-we don't ridicule

-we don't bully people

-we don't judge

everyone goes thru something different and we are all equals in life.

were all here because we want to be here, to try and help, if we can, or if someone just needs to vent or if one of us just has had a really rough day or times.

Even though women are strong, sometimes some of us, like myself, just get tired of always having to be strong.
Ally

Post by Ally »

Yes thats true odie we do need a rest from being strong someone to look after us for a change.yaya sisterhood is great ducks like that one a lot.:-4
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Ally;1065786 wrote: Yes thats true odie we do need a rest from being strong someone to look after us for a change.yaya sisterhood is great ducks like that one a lot.:-4

Have you ever seen the movie about the Yaya's? They stick together. OMG, I can't remember the name. I'm a mom of 4 and have momnesia.:wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

Ally;1065786 wrote: Yes thats true odie we do need a rest from being strong someone to look after us for a change.yaya sisterhood is great ducks like that one a lot.:-4

sisterhood is the best hun, we have to take care of ourselfs.

husbands/boyfriends/men just don't understand us.
Ally

Post by Ally »

with u there Odie,all for one.:-4 yeh i saw the yaya movie ducks but cant remember the full name either lol.:-5
Odie

Post by Odie »

Ally;1065799 wrote: with u there Odie,all for one.:-4 yeh i saw the yaya movie ducks but cant remember the full name either lol.:-5

I never heard of that one, is it a mush one?
Ally

Post by Ally »

its got its moments girly flick i liked it.:wah:
southern yankee

Odie;1065762 wrote: just call me moe!:yh_rotfl who crowned you in charge PLEASE!!!!:rolleyes::yh_rotfl
southern yankee

Odie;1065782 wrote: we never judge Ally, the three of us are not like that.

-we don't pick on people

-we don't harass

-we don't ridicule

-we don't bully people

-we don't judge

everyone goes thru something different and we are all equals in life.

were all here because we want to be here, to try and help, if we can, or if someone just needs to vent or if one of us just has had a really rough day or times.

Even though women are strong, sometimes some of us, like myself, just get tired of always having to be strong. naw, First wives Club. Ever see that one. Thay sure get even:sneaky::sneaky::yh_rotfl I mean that is a sweet way
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

qsducks;1065781 wrote: I always like to think of us chicks on the FG as the Yaya's. We are a sisterhood of who knows what.:wah:

I love it ducky! :-4
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;1066233 wrote: who crowned you in charge PLEASE!!!!:rolleyes::yh_rotfl

You tell her SY....this is MY thread after all!!! :sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Odie;1065782 wrote:

Even though women are strong, sometimes some of us, like myself, just get tired of always having to be strong.

Amen Odie!!
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Ally;1065770 wrote: Hey guys hope u all well seeing this is the winging thats aussie for whinning thread my bloody shoulders killing me arthur is playing up big time,ok thats enough of that, im wrapping pressys today its lunch time so might have a nice salad sanger yummm.Guys im not up with all that going on here but I hope everything goes well for u shellbell and SY and Odie keep ur chin up.:-4:-4

Thanks Ally...good to see you here. :-6
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

So, hubby still hasn't called the police and we keep wondering "are we doing the right thing, could she have possible done this too us, what if she didn't do it???". You know the saying, leave no stone unturned....well, in my house, it's leave no big pile of dog hair unturned. :wah: Sad thing is, I've given up on the thought of ever seeing my rings that I so love much, ever again. It's painful to concede that you're own child could do that to you.
southern yankee

well we had a bon fire last night. well my daughter and a long time friend of hers was there. Sounds good HUH??? :lips: NOT-----Well they got into it about what kind of MUSIC to play. OMG:mad: So this morning i TALKED to my husband. Told him what i felt on this living situation. He did NOT say anything. But i think he knows this will NOT work. Now i want to set them down TOGETHER. Let them hear what I HAVE TO SAY:-4
Odie

Post by Odie »

don't even ask me today!~:-5:-5:-5:-5
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

24 hours spent with thier father since half term. They come back saying that I don't care for them and don't love them :-5:-5
southern yankee

Betty Boop;1067468 wrote: 24 hours spent with thier father since half term. They come back saying that I don't care for them and don't love them :-5:-5
Not like that here. they both care for one another. just TOO MUCH A LIKE:rolleyes:. Oh boy:confused:
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Betty Boop;1067468 wrote: 24 hours spent with thier father since half term. They come back saying that I don't care for them and don't love them :-5:-5

Do you need me to come over there and beat him up dear? Your kids know, BB... even if it doesn't seem like it at the moment. They know who they can count on.

Don't you let him play them off you.:-4
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

flopstock;1067501 wrote: Do you need me to come over there and beat him up dear? Your kids know, BB... even if it doesn't seem like it at the moment. They know who they can count on.

Don't you let him play them off you.:-4

I know they know really, nearly four years down the line and you'd think he may just quit playing this game huh. Not nice to have your 11 year old boy spitting venom at you, he doesn't realise that he looks and sounds just like his dad :(.

Thinking about it, this could be a simple fact of the ex finding out that I'm at uni, the children don't offer up information easily about me as he always flies off the handle, bet thats what it is, and if so :wah:
southern yankee

Betty Boop;1067504 wrote: I know they know really, nearly four years down the line and you'd think he may just quit playing this game huh. Not nice to have your 11 year old boy spitting venom at you, he doesn't realise that he looks and sounds just like his dad :(.

Thinking about it, this could be a simple fact of the ex finding out that I'm at uni, the children don't offer up information easily about me as he always flies off the handle, bet thats what it is, and if so :wah: family is so important in a person life. but it sure is a heck of a lot of VERY HARD work at times:confused::thinking:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;1067314 wrote: well we had a bon fire last night. well my daughter and a long time friend of hers was there. Sounds good HUH??? :lips: NOT-----Well they got into it about what kind of MUSIC to play. OMG:mad: So this morning i TALKED to my husband. Told him what i felt on this living situation. He did NOT say anything. But i think he knows this will NOT work. Now i want to set them down TOGETHER. Let them hear what I HAVE TO SAY:-4

That sure didn't take long, but mom's have a certain kind of intuition, and you already knew it. Sorry it happened so darned fast SY!:(
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Odie;1067459 wrote: don't even ask me today!~:-5:-5:-5:-5

It's ok Odie hun, we still :-4:-4 you!!!
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

OMG! Talk about drama...that's probably all he talked to them about when he had them.

Return to “General Chit Chat”