Need to know about UFO’s!!

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
Brian

Post by Brian »

Hi all, I have been just doing some research online for anything interesting related to the UFO’s , like any reports, findings, sightings and anything related to them. This is nothing like my job, but just an interest in the unknown world that has created an eager inside me to know about them. Do you people have anything that would interest my search on them?
spot

Post by spot »

The UK government's published all it feels the public can be safely allowed to know. It's enough to fill a shelf and it's a lot of original facsimile reports rather than the usual wow-amazing storybook ufo-fan fiction.

UFO files | Newly released files from The National Archives

Why are you Conrad on Digital Kaos?

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f2 ... o-s-12471/

And PaulMark on sffchronicles?

http://www.sffchronicles.co.uk/forum/47 ... ufo-s.html
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

Brian;1067674 wrote: Hi all, I have been just doing some research online for anything interesting related to the UFO’s , like any reports, findings, sightings and anything related to them. This is nothing like my job, but just an interest in the unknown world that has created an eager inside me to know about them. Do you people have anything that would interest my search on them?

Yes.

THEY ARE NOT REAL!!!:yh_alien2
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Just remember that unidentified flying objects encompasses more than just unidentified extraterrestrial flying objects.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Odie and myself are up to here with aliens.

They arrive every night and the craft frightens the animals and makes crop circles that upset local farmers.

They leave their scales every where and steal food from our fridge's.

They breed in the night when we are asleep.

:yh_alien2:yh_alien2:yh_alien2:yh_alien2:yh_alien2:yh_alien2
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Paranormal Science”