Countryfile UK

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
SlipStream

Countryfile UK

Post by SlipStream »

This prog may be seen by some british tv watchers as an old peoples show But I for one find it 2b very interesting...
Oscar Namechange

Countryfile UK

Post by Oscar Namechange »

SlipStream;1079568 wrote: This prog may be seen by some british tv watchers as an old peoples show But I for one find it 2b very interesting...

Is this the one with 'John Craven' ?

If so, we get it at some un-godly hour like 7 am on a sunday but i do enjoy it.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
SlipStream

Countryfile UK

Post by SlipStream »

oscar;1079573 wrote: Is this the one with 'John Craven' ?

If so, we get it at some un-godly hour like 7 am on a sunday but i do enjoy it.

that's right oscar, it's on here 11 oclock sunday morning....
Oscar Namechange

Countryfile UK

SlipStream;1079583 wrote: that's right oscar, it's on here 11 oclock sunday morning....

Yes, we do like this programme.

I was out walking my dogs one day in the South Gloucestershire countryside and came face to face with an American Harris Hawk. I didn't know what it was until i had reported it to the police and they got back to me to say they are breeding in the countryside.

There is a website about them breeding in this country but shortly after, John Craven did an episode on them and we got interested in the programme from there. Although 11 oclock is more to my liking, not 7 am.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
SlipStream

Countryfile UK

Post by SlipStream »

:)oscar;1079590 wrote: Yes, we do like this programme.

I was out walking my dogs one day in the South Gloucestershire countryside and came face to face with an American Harris Hawk. I didn't know what it was until i had reported it to the police and they got back to me to say they are breeding in the countryside.

There is a website about them breeding in this country but shortly after, John Craven did an episode on them and we got interested in the programme from there. Although 11 oclock is more to my liking, not 7 am.

yes ya can pick up some useful tips on the prog:)
Oscar Namechange

Countryfile UK

SlipStream;1079623 wrote: :)

yes ya can pick up some useful tips on the prog:)

I like the wildlife aspect of it. It's just as good as 'Springwatch' with Bill Odie.
SlipStream

Countryfile UK

Post by SlipStream »

oscar;1079657 wrote: I like the wildlife aspect of it. It's just as good as 'Springwatch' with Bill Odie.

aint realy watched springwatch But yes the wildlife is fantastic:-6

Return to “General TV Shows”