turnimg forty and reflecting

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

So yer turning 40 ah............wish I was:-1:-1:-1:-1:sneaky::p
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Im also Aquarius btw......nice lot aint we even though some fink we are round the twist:wah:;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

After the wintry weather comes the liberating air of Aquarius, which spreads solidarity, fraternity, cooperation and fulfilment throughout the world. Aquarius literally means water carrier, and its role is to release waves of regenerative energy into the world. Aquarius is more mentally than emotionally wired. Aquarius transforms water into air. In their own way, Aquarians are alchemists.:D
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Mrs Aquarius

She’s an unpredictable, fantastic, exasperating lady who can’t help but make an impact on people. Her reactions are always surprising and, even more than Mr Aquarius, she's a walking contradiction between what she says and what she does.

In life

Mrs Aquarius is a paradox of sensitivity and incoherence. She likes working in a team, mixing with others on projects or research. She's psychologically tuned in, and she’ll succeed in jobs which require investigative and listening skills. She constantly worries about looking after others and not herself. Free and imaginative, she could have an interesting career of twists and unexpected turns, because she gets bored quickly if routine sets in. She could be an excellent businesswoman, provided that what she sells inspires her.

In love

She says she doesn’t understand anything about love, which is true. She doesn’t see her other half as he actually is, but as she dreams him to be: she glorifies him, and isn't actually happy with him. In no circumstance does she want to encroach upon her partner’s vital freedom, just as she doesn’t want him to encroach upon her freedom. She likes relationships that haven’t yet fully developed, with passionate letters and long telephone conversations. She’s a surprising woman who praises the single life but will happily marry, divorce and move back in with her ex a few months later! Children love her eccentricity and extravagance.

Blimey some of that is true thats for sure:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Most of my family died in their 50's.....I have turned 50 and bless every day that I wake up:D
FOC THREAD PART 1
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

fuzzy butt;1097176 wrote: awwwhhh Kay you'll outlive the most of us girl :)

I sometimes wonder Fuzz, the old body is starting to crack up but I seem to be doing ok :-4 Dont remember the macaas thing though but then again me memory is going too:o
FOC THREAD PART 1
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

fuzzy butt;1097197 wrote: Oh come on girl!!!! I've just got a major scare, (still a bit of **** to go through yet) but I've made it :D

at least over the fifty percent mark :D

I'ts NEW YEARS come on woman !!! put some music on and dance!!! Even if it's just you !!

i'm listening to belinda carlisle's .I feel free!!! and circle in the sand . BOP WITH ME !!!!!:D:D

well I have had a couple of scotches.;)
FOC THREAD PART 1
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

A very happy birthday to you.:)

Don’t freak out about being 40, remember that it took you 40 years to get here, and 40 more years is a long time. Enjoy every moment.

I love being in my 40’s, my perspective on things is great.
Odie

Post by Odie »

your only half way there is you think that way, you have tons of great years ahead!

people are living longer now, taking better care of themselves, treatments now that weren't here years ago.
Life is just to short for drama.
Peg

Post by Peg »

I actually loved turning 40. For one thing, it beats the alternative of not living to see 40. 40 was the age when it finally hit me to stop caring what others thought and to go out, have fun, attempt to dance, etc. They'll talk anyways so I might as well give them something to talk about. :yh_rotfl I had more fun at 40 than I did at 21.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Not there quite yet... :D:guitarist
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Betty Boop;1097400 wrote: Not there quite yet... :D:guitaristYer not?:-5:-5:-5:sneaky:
Peg

Post by Peg »

Carolly;1097402 wrote: Yer not?:-5:-5:-5:sneaky:

Don't you just hate it when the kids rub it in? :yh_rotfl
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Peg;1097403 wrote: Don't you just hate it when the kids rub it in? :yh_rotfl

:wah: Sorry, not that young but just not quite there yet...
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Peg;1097403 wrote: Don't you just hate it when the kids rub it in? :yh_rotflYe but age has made us wiser Peg.........oh fgs who am I kidding:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl;)
Odie

Post by Odie »

Betty Boop;1097400 wrote: Not there quite yet... :D:guitarist

me either!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
minks

Post by minks »

Peg;1097396 wrote: I actually loved turning 40. For one thing, it beats the alternative of not living to see 40. 40 was the age when it finally hit me to stop caring what others thought and to go out, have fun, attempt to dance, etc. They'll talk anyways so I might as well give them something to talk about. :yh_rotfl I had more fun at 40 than I did at 21.

Yep I would have to agree with Peg.

I got my first Tattoo at 41, and I know I won't be hating it in 10 years cause it took me 10 years to plan it :wah:

My kids are all growed up so my life is truly my life now :)

I am not richer dollar wise but I am certainly richer exerpience wise. I do look forward to the next 40 or so years I got my health and my brain so look out world hehehehe

Side note Fuzz I am sorry about your loss, I often reflect on the loss (7 years ago) of my ex father in law.... as kookie as he was our family felt a huge ripple affect for many years and I am sure many things would have turned out differently if he had lived on to date But hey we have grand memories of a grand old man.

Happy New Year B D Matthews I truly miss yolu.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Peg

Post by Peg »

fuzzy butt;1097711 wrote:

I might go to Toms Cap winery next week and pick up!!!! i'm a grown woman I should be allowed to do this :wah:

Now there's an idea!
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

There's a saying here in the South......."Lordy, lordy..............look who's forty."

Forty is still young and sexy. ;) Happy Birthday, FB.

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

Return to “People”