UFO destroys wind turbine

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

So now UFO's hate wind turbines? Lets hope they don't get a sudden dislike of wind mills.:D:rolleyes:
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I'm thinking the UFO or Alien though it was the enemy and fought the wind turbine till it died, makes sense to me. :yh_rotfl
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Galbally

Post by Galbally »

I hope to god there are aliens, and when they land they will bring some hard currency they can loan us. We're good for the money, honest! :wah:
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Did anyone notice the little man on top of the turbine's support pole?:thinking:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

What is it with Winkle and the UFOs fgs......have they already got to him and brain washed him:-5:-5:rolleyes::thinking: ang on:-3 you need a brain for that dont you.....guess we are still safe:D:guitarist
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

What you have witnessed here is probably a common phenomenon known as 'ball lightning'.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

jimbo;1104688 wrote: i am now wondering if themis was right maybe we are being primed for disclosure of UFO'S exsisting

UFO Destroys Wind Turbine

Didn't you get disclosure when you were riding in it?? :wah::wah:
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

There's a few articles about ball lightning here:

Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Meteorology: Weather Phenomena: Thunderstorms and Lightning: Ball Lightning
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

OpenMind;1105207 wrote: Did anyone notice the little man on top of the turbine's support pole?:thinking:
Whew. I'm glad someone else noticed that.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

jimbo;1105229 wrote: so this ball lightning in no thunderstorm just vaporised one of the fin/sail things without leaving scorch

marks :thinking::thinking:

please tell me more ..... mystic mind :-3:-3:-3

No, you go and click on my link in my post above instead you skeptic.
Pinky

Post by Pinky »

Who is that little dude on top? They didn't pick Jim up and leave him stranded on there did they?:D
Pinky

Post by Pinky »

jimbo;1105280 wrote: you did say little dude ...so no :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

LMAO!!!:D

Little compared to the turbine mate, hehehe!
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Seriously, tell the aliens we will accept Dollars, Euros, Sterling, Swiss Francs, and all major credit cards. :-6
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

They have been talking about the many sightings of UFOs on the tele .....thing is we must never forget what UFO means and that dosent always mean little green men.....and for the record yes I do believe there is some sort of life out there.......and with that I have to go out so bye:D:driving:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

or maybe theyre thinking of greener power on mars:yh_rotfl
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Pinky;1105278 wrote: Who is that little dude on top? They didn't pick Jim up and leave him stranded on there did they?:D

It's Jimbo after the bald lightning struck.:yh_rotfl
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

jimbo;1105816 wrote: tosser :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

You're too kind.:D
SlipStream

Post by SlipStream »

only 1 ting 2 say, U F O:yh_rotfl
SlipStream

Post by SlipStream »

:yh_rotfljimbo;1105838 wrote: i hope you are talking to OM number one :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

if so i'd like to add with brass knobs on :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

2 any1 who thinks it was owt 2 do with lil green men:yh_rotfl
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

SlipStream;1105846 wrote: :yh_rotfl

2 any1 who thinks it was owt 2 do with lil green men:yh_rotfl

Clearly rules me out then.:yh_rotfl
G-man

Post by G-man »

Just for good measure, some locals claim the UFO’s had arms like an Octopus!

:yh_rotfl

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

el guapo

Post by el guapo »

Themis;1106047 wrote: You wouldn't know one if it was in front of your eyes, think thoughts sleep deeply.

i would and your onw:yh_rotfl
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

:yh_rotflThemis;1106083 wrote: You are two e's short of being funny or indeed trippin....

proberly trippin but it was funny:yh_rotfl

well it was to me
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

OpenMind;1105218 wrote: What you have witnessed here is probably a common phenomenon known as 'ball lightning'.

Have you heard of 'mega Lightening'? I watched a doc one night about the theory that it could have brought down the space shuttle.

http://www.dmptv.co.uk/pro/mega/index.htm

It's fascinating
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

o no its gordons mum:)
Oscar Namechange

The 'Sun' reports sightings at time turbine was damaged.

Close encounters of the turbine | The Sun |News|UFOs

It could have been a 'scaraf'.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

oscar;1106093 wrote: Have you heard of 'mega Lightening'? I watched a doc one night about the theory that it could have brought down the space shuttle.

MEGA-LIGHTNING: DMP

It's fascinating

Yes, I have. I watched a documentary on it quite a while ago now (your link appears to be the transcript for the programme that I watched). It has a different polarity of charge to 'normal' lightning, being positively charged, and does not pass through objects but obliterates them instead. They are also far more powerful than 'normal' negatively charged lightning. Quite scary really. It means, for instance, that the Faraday cage effect of a car, which would normally protect you from lightning, does not apply with these monsters.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

jimbo;1106191 wrote: theory eight as to what destroted the wind turbine

sheer machanical overload

them foccers were behind it talking :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl it just could not cope :D:D

Wouldn't that be a psychological overload?!!:thinking:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

jimbo;1107743 wrote: i'm not saying there is anything to hide but the site is now guarded by men with dogs :-3:-3:-3

UFO wind turbine prang site sealed

Black helicopters circle Lincolnshire

By Lester Haines • Get more from this author

Posted in Environment, 12th January 2009 13:23 GMT

Free whitepaper: The benefits of boosting your green IT credentials

Security operatives backed by snarling dogs have sealed off the Conisholme wind farm in Lincolnshire, to prevent alien hunters making off with the remains of the UFO which earlier this month seriously damaged one of the turbines, the Sun reports.

Ufologists are pretty well convinced there is an extraterrestrial explanation for the incident which saw one turbine blade ripped off and another seriously damaged by a vessel "about 170ft long" following numerous reports of mystery "low-flying aircraft", lights in the sky and, finally, a "big bang".

Alien hunter Nick Pope had a light attack of the Area 51s, telling the Sun: “There may be something they don’t want people to see.”

Dale Vince of Ecotricity, which operates the site, said last week: "We don't have an explanation at the moment as to what the cause was. We have been crawling all over it and have sent bits off for analysis to see if we can work out what caused it. Until we have some idea, some plausible explanation that it was not a UFO, I don't think we should rule it out."

Well, German experts have indeed now moved in to attempt to pinpoint the cause of the carnage. Should they prove that ET isn't actually to blame, the black helicopter mob have a fall-back position - an ultrasecret robot stealth aircraft project hinted at by MoD, according to the Sun.

Pope concluded: “If a stealth aircraft struck the turbine, it may be made of some material which is itself classified above top secret.”

El Reg rang the MoD for clarification as to what material it has which could be classified as more secret than top secret, but a spokesman said: "That's so secret it's beyond above top secret, I'm afraid."

Close ×

Share this article via…

Related stories

UFO damages Lincolnshire wind turbine (8 January 2009)

Cardiff 'copter coppers give chase to UFO (21 June 2008)

UFO lover 'lost three ton asteroid in office move' (14 August 2007)

UK.gov publishes alien sightings list (6 August 2007)

MoD to publish secret UFO files (3 May 2007)

UK airline pilots spot giant UFO (27 April 2007)

Interestingly, we have had reports of American Stelth Bombers being spotted just outside British air space before along with Russian jets. :thinking::thinking::thinking:
Oscar Namechange

jimbo;1107771 wrote: oh i see where you are going with this oscar:thinking::thinking:

the ruskies have stopped sending us gas :thinking:

so now we have wind turbines :thinking:

them ruskies are sneaking over in stealth fighters and destroying our wind turbines so we need their gas more :thinking:

but the americans are here in their stealth bombers to sneakly out stealth the ruskies :thinking:

great thinking i wonder if MI 5 have thought of this :):):)

No, Your Tosser!!!!!

Please read the link

Flying Triangles on the Increase - UFO Evidence

As it was reported some months ago that a US Stealth bomber evaded MOD radar until it was just outside British Air-space... I'm saying that it's possible that it could have been an accident with a Stealth or other aircraft.
Oscar Namechange

jimbo;1107883 wrote: i was joking :-5:-5:rolleyes: jes was right :-5:-5

It could of course, been those mad seagulls invading britain?????:thinking::thinking::thinking:
Oscar Namechange

Themis;1132397 wrote: Film emerges of 'baffling' UFO

Film emerges of 'baffling' UFO - Yahoo! News UK

The blades of the wind turbine were sent to Germany for anaylisis. The boffins have now come back with this:

UFO wind turbine 'broke due to mechanical failure not collision with flying object' - Telegraph

You only have to look at the bent blade to realise that 'A Mechanical fault' did not caused that. Maybe the Ministry of Defence does not want us to know that we have un-manned Stealths on practise missions over Britain or even something more sinister, however, i for one do not accept their explanation.

Return to “General Chit Chat”