If Americans knew

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Odie

If Americans knew

Post by Odie »

Jester;1102760 wrote: Yep yer another nutjob. :-3

fanks!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

If Americans knew

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Themis;1107401 wrote: Some people don't like what people have to say so they tend sabotage freedom of speech..

Anyone who changes the subject will get a piece of my mind.. now if anybody would like to add anything please go ahead.....

There are now 800 Palistinian deaths, It is confirmed that one third of those are children.

Israel has admited they have used White Phospherous in bombing Gaza which is illegal and a war crime when it was believed Chemichal Ali had used the same on the Kurds.

A BBC news report yesterday confirmed that Israel is not interested in a cease-fire and will up the attacks into Gaza.

It is confirmed that thousands and thousands of people are rioting in the streets in major citie's around the world against Israel.

As Spot has said on other threads, this is about proportion.

If Hamas insurgents continue to fire rockets into Southern Israel, then the Israeli Intelligence needs to adopt the same methods of tracking them and bringing them to prosecution, not bomb the shyte out of innocent children.

This has been going on for years and the one thing that has always stood out to me is that Israel demands while offering nothing in return to Palistine. The truth is that Israel will not rest until they have driven everyone of them out of Gaza and beyond. In all the years of the ME conflicts, Israel has never been prepared to offer Palistine their own state and independence. They want it all and give nothing back and it's why there is riots in every city around the world.... the world is sick to death of Israel and there bully boy stratagys.

America backs Israel because it comes down to the dollar. There is more Jewish money in America than any where else. Obama will do nothing to rescind the Bush pledge of another ten years of military support.

As Spot has said again... Hamas don't have tanks or aircraft to attack. The death toll from Hamas rockets into Southern Israel is around 15.

There was a BBC report a few days ago that i posted on another thread. Israeli troops moved vulnerable women and children to a safe-house and 24 hours later, they bombed them.

The sympathy for Israel has run out.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
mikeinie

If Americans knew

Post by mikeinie »

I have tried very hard to stay out of this debate and situation as I have no respect for either side of the dispute.

However, this is becoming a crime against humanity and needs to stop.
Oscar Namechange

If Americans knew

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Themis;1108177 wrote: Israel is occupying Palestine, they build settlements, drive bulldozers through their streets, have checkpoints on every corner, destroy their infrastructure on a daily basis, now imagine what you would do if they did this to your country...

Palestinians are being systematicly erased from their land and the whole world lets Israel do what they want with the backing of the USA...

Israel and America are the most dangerous countries on the Earth who need to be stopped and the rest of the world must act soon.

Iran is not the threat it is the USA and Israel...

I totally agree with you. Israeli objectives were obvious as soon as Obama won the vote, Israel sent him their warning before Russia. For Israel, Obama being elected is the worst thing that could happen. Bush backed Israel's threat to bomb Iran. Obama wants talks with Iran and this leaves Israel in an awkward position with America now.

I hate to say it but i would not be surprised if an assassination attempt was made on Obama linked to Israel.

I think now, the whole world is seeing Israel for what it is. The riots from thousands of people all over the world show that the world is sick of them.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “People”