Famous Aston Villa Fans

Discuss all types of sports.
Galbally

Famous Aston Villa Fans

Post by Galbally »

Well as I am sure everyone knows, Villa beat Pompey tonight, and are now third in the Premier League, just three points off the leaders Man Utd, so in tribute to my team I thought I'd let you in on some of the famous people who support the villa

Tom Hanks! Yes, the American movie star, go figure?

Prince William. Yes the future King of England is a Villa man, gawd bless im!

David Cameron. In a double whammy, Villa also have the man who is probably going to be the next British PM

Mervyn King: He is the governor of the Bank of England, but I forgive him, as he follows the way of the Claret and Blue

Mrs Doyle: Yes, of Father Ted Fame. She shouts for the lions.

Ozzy Ozbourne: No Brainer really! SHARON!

Barak Obama: Well........at least that's the rumour coming from the State Department (or maybe just overheard down in New Street Station).

Yes, Villa fans turn up in the strangest of places. :-6
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
dubs

Famous Aston Villa Fans

Post by dubs »

I can spit at Villa Park from where I live..And it has to be said, I very often do!:wah::wah:

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
abbey

Famous Aston Villa Fans

Post by abbey »

Well done Galbally, so the race is on eh?:D
Galbally

Famous Aston Villa Fans

Post by Galbally »

dubs;1120059 wrote: I can spit at Villa Park from where I live..And it has to be said, I very often do!:wah::wah:

Grrrrr

:D

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Galbally

Famous Aston Villa Fans

Post by Galbally »

abbey;1120182 wrote: Well done Galbally, so the race is on eh?:D

I'd say ye have it won already, 5-0 against the baggies? Ominous! ;)

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Oscar Namechange

Famous Aston Villa Fans

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Any body can beat Pompey single handed because they are a bunch oif cissie's.

Who is Aston Villa by the way???????:confused::confused::confused:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Galbally

Famous Aston Villa Fans

Post by Galbally »

oscar;1120189 wrote: Any body can beat Pompey single handed because they are a bunch oif cissie's.

Who is Aston Villa by the way???????:confused::confused::confused:

Don't go there Oscar. ;)

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Oscar Namechange

Famous Aston Villa Fans

Galbally;1120205 wrote: Don't go there Oscar. ;)

Where?:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Famous Aston Villa Fans

Galbally;1120051 wrote: Well as I am sure everyone knows, Villa beat Pompey tonight, and are now third in the Premier League, just three points off the leaders Man Utd, so in tribute to my team I thought I'd let you in on some of the famous people who support the villa

Tom Hanks! Yes, the American movie star, go figure?

Prince William. Yes the future King of England is a Villa man, gawd bless im!

David Cameron. In a double whammy, Villa also have the man who is probably going to be the next British PM

Mervyn King: He is the governor of the Bank of England, but I forgive him, as he follows the way of the Claret and Blue

Mrs Doyle: Yes, of Father Ted Fame. She shouts for the lions.

Ozzy Ozbourne: No Brainer really! SHARON!

Barak Obama: Well........at least that's the rumour coming from the State Department (or maybe just overheard down in New Street Station).

Yes, Villa fans turn up in the strangest of places. :-6

It's a pretty sad list galbladder.

The only one with any clout is Mrs Doyle.
Galbally

Famous Aston Villa Fans

Post by Galbally »

jimbo;1120250 wrote: i would love to see villa win the league:-6:-6

man utd were playing spurs the dogs tail brushed the leg of the tv and ronaldo dived on the ground screaming as if in agony :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah, it would be great, but I can't see it happening Jimbob, Utd are looking good again, they always come good this time of year, and then Benitez did his solo run about the whole Fergusson mind game thing, I kinda thought the Pool might bottle it after that, though I hope they don't.

Villa are going great at the moment its true though, and they seem to making people happy that someone different is up there challenging the top four (three really, chelsea are newcomers). You have to hand it to Fergie though, like him or loath him, the man knows how to manage a football team, a formidable fella. Vidic is looking better and better, and Berbatov seems to be coming good, that Ronaldo though, I just don't like him, he is a spoiled brat. What about the Spurs Jimbo? Would you like to see Robbie back? :thinking:

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Oscar Namechange

Famous Aston Villa Fans

jimbo;1120250 wrote: i would love to see villa win the league:-6:-6

man utd were playing spurs the dogs tail brushed the leg of the tv and ronaldo dived on the ground screaming as if in agony :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:rolleyes::rolleyes:

A dog interupted Wimbledon by running onto the court........... the dog went on to beat Tim Henman in three straight sets. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Uncle Kram

Famous Aston Villa Fans

Post by Uncle Kram »

The first time I met Actor, Paul Henry, who played village idiot "Benny" in Crossroads was on the Holte End at Villa Park. I asked him for his autograph and he snarled " You know I can't fcuking read or write!"

Noele Gordon, also of Crossroads fame and sportswoman Rachel Heyhoe-Flint, both kissed me at Villa Park too.

Also recall that Max Bygraves was a fan and shareholder.... but he didn't kiss me.

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Galbally

Famous Aston Villa Fans

Post by Galbally »

Uncle Kram;1121237 wrote: The first time I met Actor, Paul Henry, who played village idiot "Benny" in Crossroads was on the Holte End at Villa Park. I asked him for his autograph and he snarled " You know I can't fcuking read or write!"

Noele Gordon, also of Crossroads fame and sportswoman Rachel Heyhoe-Flint, both kissed me at Villa Park too.

Also recall that Max Bygraves was a fan and shareholder.... but he didn't kiss me.

Your a Brummie legend UK, Benny from crossroads in the Holte End, where else could it happen? Me cousins will all be in the Holte End on Saturday at the Wigan game, they need something to cheer them up, cause they all work for Jaguar Landrover. :(

COME ON YOU LIONS! :guitarist

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Uncle Kram

Famous Aston Villa Fans

Post by Uncle Kram »

And of course you forgot virtuoso violinist Nigel Kennedy. At one match I went to he dragged Kate Bush along. He then ran the length of the pitch and dived into the Holte End. :D

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN

Return to “Wide World of Sports”