Red for Valentine's Day

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Kindle

Red for Valentine's Day

Post by Kindle »

Valentine's Day is the end of next week. Many people mark the day by wearing something red.

How much red do you think we could get in our Av's for the 14th?

Are you game? :D

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
SuzyB

Red for Valentine's Day

Post by SuzyB »

I never celebrate Valentines day, sad I know but a card is all we get each other, I suppose we should make a bit more of an effort :thinking:

Cant do anything with my avatar as my membership has just finished :(
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Odie

Red for Valentine's Day

Post by Odie »

Valentines Day is a very special day for remembering your loved ones!

I'm ready in red!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Kindle

Red for Valentine's Day

Post by Kindle »

Odie;1128036 wrote: Valentines Day is a very special day for remembering your loved ones!

I'm ready in red!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Wonderful outfit! :-6

Clodhopper

Red for Valentine's Day

Post by Clodhopper »

I dunno if I should post this. Don't want to spoil the thread for you. Ah, what the hell:

For some of us St Valentine's Day is the lowest point of the year. Since my divorce over a decade ago if anyone shows interest in me I run a mile (aided by the fact that they are usually huuuuuge and/or totally devoid of personality), and I only get interested in people it is highly unlikely will feel any interest in return. The psychology seems obvious. Though if anyone knows different I'd be glad to hear it.

On Feb 14th I will get very, very drunk.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Kindle

Red for Valentine's Day

Post by Kindle »

Clodhopper;1128050 wrote: I dunno if I should post this. Don't want to spoil the thread for you. Ah, what the hell:

For some of us St Valentine's Day is the lowest point of the year. Since my divorce over a decade ago if anyone shows interest in me I run a mile (aided by the fact that they are usually huuuuuge and/or totally devoid of personality), and I only get interested in people it is highly unlikely will feel any interest in return. The psychology seems obvious. Though if anyone knows different I'd be glad to hear it.

Maybe a red bow tie would make you more approchable. :D

At the very least, they could find you easier once you slide off your stool.....

SuzyB

Red for Valentine's Day

Post by SuzyB »

Clodhopper;1128050 wrote: I dunno if I should post this. Don't want to spoil the thread for you. Ah, what the hell:

Beggars cant be choosers........................

JK:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Clodhopper

Red for Valentine's Day

Post by Clodhopper »

Beggars cant be choosers........................

:wah:

Yes they b.....well can - and do! I choose beer over something with the sex appeal of a moose any day!

(sorry - that was very moosist. Apologies to anyone who is close friends with a moose).
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Sunshine

Red for Valentine's Day

Post by Sunshine »

I don't have an AV yet so I will just post a picture of mine. :-6

Odie

Red for Valentine's Day

Post by Odie »

Valentines day is for everyone, not just for couples.

perhaps some red scotch?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Red for Valentine's Day

Post by Odie »

Sunshine;1128071 wrote: I don't have an AV yet so I will just post a picture of mine. :-6

ooooooooooooooo so pretty!
Kindle

Red for Valentine's Day

Post by Kindle »

Sunshine;1128071 wrote: I don't have an AV yet so I will just post a picture of mine. :-6

That's lovely.......................

abbey

Red for Valentine's Day

Post by abbey »

along-for-the-ride

Red for Valentine's Day

Post by along-for-the-ride »

As you may have noticed, I already have the color red in my avatar. For me, every day is Valentines Day. Not with cards and candy and flowers and romance. Just being with Hubby. :):-4

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Kindle

Red for Valentine's Day

Post by Kindle »

along-for-the-ride;1128186 wrote: As you may have noticed, I already have the color red in my avatar. For me, every day is Valentines Day. Not with cards and candy and flowers and romance. Just being with Hubby. :):-4

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. That's so sweet. :-6

Return to “General Chit Chat”