Hi

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
StressedInTheOC

Hi

Post by StressedInTheOC »

Hello I'm new to this site and it seems like this would be an interesting group to get feedback from. My question is about relationships......so to the point, is there hope for dysfunctional relationships? I know the question might sound dumb to most, like, if its dysfunctional, why would anyone want to be in it? And it's simply thatyou love the person ...So I'm wondering if there are any cases where anyone's ever weathered through hard times in their relationships and .. if so, how did they manage to make it successfully work?
Betty Boop

Hi

Post by Betty Boop »

StressedInTheOC;1130586 wrote: Hello I'm new to this site and it seems like this would be an interesting group to get feedback from. My question is about relationships......so to the point, is there hope for dysfunctional relationships? I know the question might sound dumb to most, like, if its dysfunctional, why would anyone want to be in it? And it's simply thatyou love the person ...So I'm wondering if there are any cases where anyone's ever weathered through hard times in their relationships and .. if so, how did they manage to make it successfully work?

Hi there Stressed, welcome to FG :-6
chonsigirl

Hi

Post by chonsigirl »

Hi OC. :)
Kindle

Hi

Post by Kindle »

Welcome to FG..................... :-6

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
StressedInTheOC

Hi

Post by StressedInTheOC »

Thanks! I hope some people are able to give some insights.:)
Chezzie

Hi

Post by Chezzie »

Hi OC and welcome to FG:-6
qsducks

Hi

Post by qsducks »

Welcome to the FG OC.:)
OpenMind

Hi

Post by OpenMind »

Hi, OC. Welcome to FG.

Have to say that the term 'dysfunctional' is a bit too broad to be able to make a comment. Dysfunctional in what way?
along-for-the-ride

Hi

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Welcome, Stressed. I agree with OpenMind. If you want insight or advise, you have to give us more information on your situation. "Dysfunctional" is indeed a broad term. We don't claim to have all the answers, but we're here to help if we can. Feel free to post.

Here's a welcome mat for you. :)

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Sunshine

Hi

Post by Sunshine »

Welcome to FG Stressed. Maybe someone on here can help if there was a bit more information. Glad you are here. :-4

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”