The human aura

Discuss the metaphysical.
Hamster

The human aura

Post by Hamster »

Does anybody else here see or feel the aura?

Just being nosey :)
Challenges are opportunities in work clothes.
Oscar Namechange

The human aura

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Hamster;1147007 wrote: Does anybody else here see or feel the aura?

Just being nosey :) My Aura is black because i'm so evil :sneaky: but i do see members aura's on here. For eg, Themis aura is blue.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Hamster

The human aura

Post by Hamster »

oscar;1147012 wrote: My Aura is black because i'm so evil :sneaky: but i do see members aura's on here. For eg, Themis aura is blue.

Thank you for your reply. Do you know how many levels of the aura you see?

I am going to go look at Themis' picture now...

edited to add I see blue and yellow, but maybe we shouldnt discuss this on an open board.

Black doesn't mean evil, I'd be very worried if I were you :wah:
Oscar Namechange

The human aura

Hamster;1147015 wrote: Thank you for your reply. Do you know how many levels of the aura you see?

I am going to go look at Themis' picture now...

edited to add I see blue and yellow, but maybe we shouldnt discuss this on an open board.

Black doesn't mean evil, I'd be very worried if I were you :wah: I see probably about 14 going from say bright purple through to a light smokey blue or a red down to a dusty pink.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Hamster

The human aura

Post by Hamster »

oscar;1147044 wrote: I see probably about 14 going from say bright purple through to a light smokey blue or a red down to a dusty pink.

Do you see the aura round anyone? Or just occasionally? How long have you been able to see them?
Oscar Namechange

The human aura

Hamster;1147047 wrote: Do you see the aura round anyone? Or just occasionally? How long have you been able to see them? I've seen them since i was a small child but didn't know what they were until i got older. I don't see them in all people, just one's that i believe have a special inner being. (IF that makes sense).
Hamster

The human aura

Post by Hamster »

oscar;1147049 wrote: I've seen them since i was a small child but didn't know what they were until i got older. I don't see them in all people, just one's that i believe have a special inner being. (IF that makes sense).

Yes that makes sense thank you. Thank you for indulging my curiosity :)
abbey

The human aura

Post by abbey »

:)Only in private. ;)
Daniyal

The human aura

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1147049 wrote: I've seen them since i was a small child but didn't know what they were until i got older. I don't see them in all people, just one's that i believe have a special inner being. (IF that makes sense).

Do You Still Have Part Of Your [ Barathary Gland ] ?
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Hamster

The human aura

Post by Hamster »

Daniyal;1147735 wrote: Do You Still Have Part Of Your [ Barathary Gland ] ?

Oh my :rolleyes:

If Oscar does then I must have too.
Daniyal

The human aura

Post by Daniyal »

Hamster;1147834 wrote: Oh my :rolleyes:

If Oscar does then I must have too.

Care To In Lighten Us ?
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Hamster

The human aura

Post by Hamster »

Daniyal;1147837 wrote: Care To In Lighten Us ?

No thanks, happy just as I am :)
Nomad

The human aura

Post by Nomad »

oscar;1147012 wrote: My Aura is black because i'm so evil :sneaky: but i do see members aura's on here. For eg, Themis aura is blue.

How does one witness an aura without being in their presence ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Hamster

The human aura

Post by Hamster »

Nomad;1148169 wrote: How does one witness an aura without being in their presence ?

I cannot answer this except to say I can see them from photographs or videos. The older the photograph the older the "snap shot" I get of them as they and their life changes.

I don't know how it works.
Oscar Namechange

The human aura

Daniyal;1147735 wrote: Do You Still Have Part Of Your [ Barathary Gland ] ? I'm not in the world of the enosite :wah:
Daniyal

The human aura

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1148329 wrote: I'm not in the world of the enosite :wah:

Whattttttttttttttttt ? :)

Swimming maggie

The human aura

Post by Swimming maggie »

Just being nosey :)

I wish I could see them as you do, you don't obviously get your gift from me, more the pity. :)
Hamster

The human aura

Post by Hamster »

Swimming maggie;1148367 wrote: I wish I could see them as you do, you don't obviously get your gift from me, more the pity. :)

But that is just my point, I didn't get it from you or dad. It started when I turned 30 something. It developed spontaneously from an opening of my chakras through meditation... and I believe anyone can do it given enough time and patience.
Betty Boop

The human aura

Post by Betty Boop »

Hamster;1148202 wrote: I cannot answer this except to say I can see them from photographs or videos. The older the photograph the older the "snap shot" I get of them as they and their life changes.

I don't know how it works.

I can see them in photographs too, if I try on living specimens they think I am staring at them funny and get suspiscious of me :o
Swimming maggie

The human aura

Hamster;1148369 wrote: But that is just my point, I didn't get it from you or dad. It started when I turned 30 something. It developed spontaneously from an opening of my chakras through meditation... and I believe anyone can do it given enough time and patience.

Well hopefully when you have some time you can help me to see them too.:-6
Hamster

The human aura

Post by Hamster »

Betty Boop;1148371 wrote: I can see them in photographs too, if I try on living specimens they think I am staring at them funny and get suspiscious of me :o

Did you think to tell them what you were doing? :wah:

Swimming maggie;1148377 wrote: Well hopefully when you have some time you can help me to see them too.:-6

I already tried to get you meditating but no joy :p
Swimming maggie

The human aura

Hamster;1148392 wrote: Did you think to tell them what you were doing? :wah:

I already tried to get you meditating but no joy :p

well we can try again, I am sure you have the patience, and I have the time.
Hamster

The human aura

Post by Hamster »

Swimming maggie;1148474 wrote: well we can try again, I am sure you have the patience, and I have the time.

Ok :-6
Swimming maggie

The human aura

Hamster;1148476 wrote: Ok :-6

Thanks, we will sort something out soon.:-6
Daniyal

The human aura

Post by Daniyal »

Humans are surrounded by a force field of Negative and Positive changes . It is called his Auric Egg ( Halaat ) . Human's ( Halaat ) contains his Sirit , Soul , And Physical Form . The ( Halaat ) may be looked upon as the atmosphere of the body . Because it reflects the '' Real '' Vital Body , Mental Mood , Health and Character . The ( Halaat ) has different Layers or Moods or Reflection that are Reflected in Color , which may appear Cloud - Light or Bright and Clear according to The Mood it is reflecting . The Purer The Person ,The more Illuminated His or Her ( Halaat ) will be . everyone is not able to see The ( Halaat ) , Only those who are highly Spiritual . The reflection of Color rarely stays the same for the ( Halaat ) reflects the most intricate Moods of the person , Totally dominate or Cloud out a majority of the other Moods reflected . In this case , We would know if the person in subject is being acted upon by a particular Mood of his ( Halaat ) make up . The basic ( Primary ) Colors of the ( Halaat ) are ; 1 ) Red . 2 ) Blue , 3 ) Yellow . From these three Colors , The secondary Color are formed ; Green , Orange , Purple , Indigo , And Violet .

The Meaning Of The Colors

Red -- Red is a color that projects or encourages desire and evil . It is taken to represent evil . This color depicts anger , Sin , And bloodshed .

Blue --- Blue reflects a highly spiritual mood and the virtuous qualities of man , Such as ; Devotion , Faith , And piety . Various levels of this mood are reflected in different shades and Tints of Blue . The mood of this color is highly spiritual .

Yellow -- Yellow is the color that reflects intellect , Or a total state of consciousness . Yellow about the ( Halaat ) or within it shows intellect in the person . The brighter the hue , The purer the stream of mentality showing greater intellect . Whenever , The color is dull or dingy , The thoughts and moods of the person is either slow or out of tune with The Mental Plane . Yellow encourages reason , Judgement , Analysis . Or the use of logical mental activity .

Green --- Green , Dealing with light , Is a most divine mood . Green is a combination of the moods that Blue and Yellow reflect , Which is reflected from the heavens of the Mental Plane . Green , Like White , Is a healing force , Except the Green light os much more powerful and a more Purified force . It is controlled and directed to humans by Al Khdr ( The Green One ) , Who is the supreme angelic guardian over the earth ( Physical Plane ) .

Black -- Black Is Not A Color , But A Supreme State Of Mind . Black Is Supreme Balance . Black Is The Total Absence Of Moods And Colors . It Is The Absence Of All Imbalancement .

White -- White Is A State Of Purity Of Mind And Soul . White Does Not Project A Mood , But But A Force . White Reflects One Of The Healing Forces . There Is Never A White Aura ( Halaat ) . The White Light , Or Force , Is Projected From Angelic Beings , Who Are Placed As Guardians Over Men . The Color White Invokes These . Angelic Guardians .

Grey --- Grey Is A Negative Color , Projecting A Totally Negative Mood . It Is A Force Combination Of Black And White . Because They Are Two Complete And Individual State , Neither Lancking , They Remain In Constant Battle . Persons With The Color Gray In Their Aura Are Compelld Toward Depression , Pessism And Malice .

Brown -- Brown Is Another Negative Color , Whether It Be A Light Shade Or A Deep Murky Brown . It Projects A Mood Of Greed And Desire For Material Gain . This Is Because Brown Is A Combination Of Green And Red . The Red In Brown Will Dominate The Green That Is Already A Combination Of Two Colors ( Blue And Yellow ) .

When one sights the Haalat it will Appear like a Kaleidoscope the highest and lowest forms that have been able to be detected are those of vibrations . everything vibrates , Which manifests itself in different moods and schemes . The expressions of vibration is called '' A Mood '' . Each mood acts and reacts continually carrying out life processes . These moods make up what is known as planes . Planes are moods and schemes of vibration existing in very unique and unified forms . There are Seven Planes . The lowest and slowest is the material plane . While , The fastest and highest that humans are able to comprehend is the bosom of Anu , Elyown Elyown El , The Most High .

Daniyal

The human aura

Post by Daniyal »

The Seven Heavens ( Planes )

1 . The Material Plane .

2 . The Plane Of Force .

3 . The Spiritual Plane .

4 . The Mental Plane .

5 . The Plane Of Divine Truth .

6 . The Plane Of Divine Reality .

7 . Bosom Of Anu .

Plane Are Distinet And Intricate Moods Of Vibrations Woven Into One Another , So Uniquely That One Cannot Determine Where One Begins And The Other Ends .

In other words , They have no spatial distinctions of degree . A single point of space may have many manifestations on all of the eleven planes of being . Every sense that humans have vidbrates , The five senses are Hearing , Sight , Taste , Smell , And Touch . What many have been taught to be 5 Senses are in reality Really 3 , Which are See , Hear , And Touch , '' Taste'' is a Sense of Touch - Matters Touches the taste Buds , And '' Smell '' Is a Sense of Touch - Particles touch nerves that react to smell . Hearing is also Touch - Sound waves Touch the ear drum and cause it to vibrate . However , It is counted as a separate Sense . Then there are the other Senses which are not sufficiently developed in the average human . They are called ESP Or '' Extra Sensory Perception , ''

The Higher Senses

Intuition -- The Quick Perception Of Truth By The Mind Without The Intervention Of Any Process Of Thought .

Telepathy --- Mental Communication - The Transference Of Thought From One Being To Another Without The Use Of Words Or Wires .

Psychometry -- Object Reading - The Ability To Identify Or Tell Something About An Object By Picking Up Thought Waves Implanted By Someone Previously Associated With The Article .

Clairvoyance -- Clear Sight - To See Into The Other Dimensions , Second Sight - An Awareness Of Distinct Object And Events .

The Light Is The Spiritual Spinal Column That Links The Chakras That Shineth Darkess . The Light Was The Spirit Of Anu , That Part Of Anu That Is In Every Human . This Very Special Portion Of Anu Is What The Darkness ( The Body Of A Human ) Did Not Overstand . For It Was Of Another World . Their Body Was Physical And The Light Was Spiritual Two Strangers . ( Channel Of The Mind Force From The Mental Reservoir . Reconfirmation Of The Fact That Without Every Human On This Earth , You Will Find A Part Is Not Hidden . It Is Just Unrecognizable And Thereby Unculture ... But , It Is There ! It Is The Truth In The Sense That Although It Appeared To Be Of Foreign Nature , Its Potent Was Good And Compatible For Human .

E 1 + E 2 = Light Of The Son ..... H 1 + H 2 = Light Of The Sun .

Soul ; Spiritual - This Is The Indefinite Side -- The State Where The 99 Sub - Degrees Of Anu Exist Without The Definite Article Al , The Spiritual States Exist Within The Bosom Of Anu And Is Where The School Of Patience Exists . This Is The State That Is Not Visible To The Physical Eye - The Lighter Side . Humans Can Only Experience The Spiritual State . In The Spiritual State Human's Aura Appears . The Aura May Be Looked Upon As The Atomosphere Of The Body .

Body ; Physical -- This Is The Indefinite Side -- The State Where The 99 Sub - Degrees Of Anu Exist With The Definited Article Al . To Correspond With The 99 Elements Of The Periodical Chart . Starting With H - Hydrogen , The First And They Key To Any Kind Of Matter .

The Place Of Force And The Material Plane Work Together In Perfect Harmony . If This Were Not True , Then The Cycles Of Nature Would Not Be Completed So Perfectly And Faithfully Each Year . The Plane Of Force Is Largely Composed Of Etheric Duplicates Of Objects On The Physiccal Plane . Etheric Refers To The Spiritual Part Of You . As Above .... So Below . However , Beyond This Realm Of Etheric Duplicates Is A Vast Reservoir Of Forces That Very Few Have Knowldge Of . These Forces Control The Force That Result In What You Know To Be '' Nature, '' These Higher Force Can Also Be Held Accountable For The Many So-called Wonders And Supernatural Phenomena Of The Material Plane . The Plane Of Force , Also Called The Energy Plane . Consists Of Ordinary Forms Of Energy Like Heat , Light . Attraction, Electricity , Etc , As Well As Those Forms Of Energy That Are Finer That Gives Humans And Nature - Vitality And The Ability To Grow And Reproduce . This '' Vital Force'' That Sets Life On The Physical Into Motion And Is Responsible For Growth And Reproduction Is Called Nafs - arabic - . Also Known As '' Prana , ''' Nafs Literally Means '' Spirit '' . Nafs - The '' Spark Of Life , '' Metaphysical System In Which Reality Is Concerned As A Unified Whose . All Things Come From And Are One With The Creator . The Spark Of Life That Comes From Him Is Nafs . Therefore , Anu , The Most High , Left The Essence Of His Being In Every Atom Of His Creation . With It He Harmonized The Entire Life Processes Of Man And Nature Because Nafs Is Constant Rhythmic Pulastion . In Nature , We Call This Harmonization '' Seasons ''

Daniyal

The human aura

Post by Daniyal »

The Plane Of Foce Is Perfectly Woven Into All Matter On The Material Plane . On The Place Of Force Matter Is Not Solid , Liquid Or Gas As You Overstand It To Be On The Material Plane . But Much More Refined Because It Is Vibrating At A Much Higher Speed . The Basis Or Mother Of Matter Is Nature , And Nature Is A Result Of The Plane Of Force On The Place Of Force , There Is No Disance , Temperature , Seasons , Day , Night , Or Time . All Of These Are Results Of The Plane Of Force And Made Manifest In The Physical Plane .

On The Plane Of Force , One Is Not Subject To Gravitation , Or At Least Not The Same Degrees Of Gravitation , Gravitation , As Well As The Rest Of The Forces That Control Earth . Are On A Highly Refined Basis On The Plane Of Force . By Breaking The Law Of Gravitation On The Physical Plane , One Can Raise Himself In Height . To Break The Law Of Gravitation , You Must Raise Your Engergies , Which Increases The Vibration Of The Seats ( Chakras ) And Radiates The Aura To Revolve At A Certain Speed . The Seat Is A Facility That Anu , Elyown Elyown El , The Most High As Bestowed Upon Human's Senses , To Keep Humans In Tune With The Spiritual World . The Spiritual Can Be Visited Without Death , If One Masters The Desires Of The Physical Plane . In Koran 46 ; 26 , Reference Is Made To The Facilities That Enable Human To Keep In Tune With The Spiritual ; Ears , Hearing , Eyes , Seeing , And Heart , Feeling . This Is Not The Physical Eye , Ear . Or Heart That Are Visible To Human . But That Which Aids Human In His Spiritual Senses .

The '' Spiritual Senses '' Represent A Secondary Set Of Senses Corresponding To The Senses Of The Physical Plane . In Other Words , The Earthly Senses Of Hearing , Seeing , Feeling , Smelling , And Tasting Have Spiritual Counterparts By Which The Body Receives Impressions .

Seven Seats Or Chakras Of The Human Body And Description .

1 . Root Or Basic Seat -- Located At The Base Of The Spine . It Superimposes The Prostrate Area In The Male And The Uterus In The Female .

2 , Spleen Or Splenic Seat --- Located Over The Spleen . It Superimposes The Navel And Extends To Imbed Some Of Its Root In The Spleen .

3 , Navel Or Unbilical Seal -- Located At The Navel Over The Solar Plexus . It Superimposes The Solar Plexus Are And The Great Lobe Of The Liver .

4 . Heart Or Cardiac Seat --- Located Over The Heart . It Superimposes The Thymus Gland Between The Shoulder Blades And The Right Auricle Or Pulse Point Of The Heart .

5 . Throat Or Laryngeal Seat -- Located At The Front Of The Throat . It Superimposes The Thyroid Gland In The Throat And Extends To Embrace The Medulla Oblongata .

6 . Brow Or Frontal Seat -- Located In The Space Between The Eyebrows . It Superimposes The Pitutary Gland .

7 . Crown Or Coronal Seat -- Located On The Top Of The Head . It Superimposes The Pineal Gland . It Radiates Outward To Cover The Entire Head .

Daniyal

The human aura

Post by Daniyal »

The Spiritual Body And Senses Are Attached To Our Physical Form By A Very Thin Cob-web - Like '' Etheric Cord . Which Is The Shelf Of The Soul , Houses It On The Spiritual Plane . The Spiritual Body May Continue To Live For An Extended Amount Of Years Depending Upon The Spiritual Status Of The Individual . However , We Do Not Keep The Spiritual Body After We Have Elevated From The Spiritual Plane . One May Ascend The Spiritual Without Death Of The Physical Body , Or Without Breaking The Ethereal Cord . In This Case . The Cord Is Then Expanded ( Like A Rubber Tube Allowing The Spirit To Carry The Soul Through It As A Passageway Or Tunnel . Now The Seven Planes Are Intune With The Seven Senses Which Are In Tune With The Spiritual Spinal Column ( Through Which Anu's Light Travels ) , Which Is In Tune With The Sympathetic Nervous System , Which Is In Tune With The Electromagnetic Force Field That Surrounds The Body Called Aura . To Break The Law Of Gravitation , You Must Raise Your Energies To Radiate Your Aura .

The Seven Planes

1 . Material ; Governor Od Carnal Desire

2 . Force ; The Force Between Voluntary And Involuntary Actions

3 . Spiritual ; Emotions Are Manifested .

4 . Mental ; Spirit And Soul Are Out - Grown

5 . Divine Truth ; Guardian Angelic Beings

6 .Divine Reality ; Spark Of Life .

7 . Union With The All ; Eternal Bliss .

The Seven Seats ( Chakras ) Are In Tune With The Seven Heavens ( The Seven Heaves ) .

Humans , Are The Only One Who Can Open Their Higher Senses , The Third Eye ; The Use Of His Sixth Sense , ESP - Extra Sensory Perception . If Human's Physical And Mental Are In Tune , He Will Be Able To Exercise His Third Eye ( Overstanding Of Truth ) , His Spritual Body . And Will Eventually Reach The Plane Of '' Ultmate Will '' , That Of Performing Good . The First Step Necessary To Restore Perfection To The Body Is To Intill Complete Faith That There Does Exist A Vast Reservoir Of Spiritual And Life Forces Awaiting Only Human's Mental Acceptance Of Them . The First Act , The Act Having Faith Is Within Itself , A Gigantic Step Forward , For Because Of Human's Follies And Infatuation With Earth And Low Moral Concept , The Negative Mental Force Field ( Overpowering The Positive Mental Force Field ) Has So Crystallized Around Human's Physical Form That It Is Indeed Difficult To Destroy The Power It Exerts . This Mental Force Field Has Built A Wall ( An Invisible Wall ) , Almost Impenetrable Wall --- Which Prevents The Inflow Of The Positive Spiritual Energies Remember , Nubians Are Opened To The Spiritual Forces . They Are Available To He Whose Mental Force Field Can Be Prepared To Be Opened To Make It Possible For Him To Enter And Revitalize The Physical Form With New Life . For Anu , Elyown Elyown El , Breathed Into The Body Of Man ( The Physical ) The Breath Of Life And Man Became A Living Soul . Body + Spirit = A Living Soul . This Can Be Found In Genesis 2 ; 7 . And Quote ; And Yahuwa Of The Eloheem Shaped - Kadmon - Adam From Ninti's Clot Of Granulated Blood From The People Of The Ground , And Breathed Into His Nostrils The Breath Of Divine Life ; And The Adam ( Kadmon ) Became ( Was Born ) A Living Spirit . < Right Translation In Aramic ( Hebrew ) By ; Dr . Malachi Z . York )

By Raising The Light And Pulling The Energies . Only By The Disciple Who Has Been Through The Schools Of The Trained Disciplined Consciousness , The Energies Are Subject To Control .

More In Next Post

M.Z.York El 33 / 720

Hamster

The human aura

Post by Hamster »

[QUOTE=Daniyal;1152475] The Purer The Person ,The more Illuminated His or Her ( Halaat ) will be . everyone is not able to see The ( Halaat ) , Only those who are highly Spiritual . /[Quote]

Anyone can see the aura if they wish to learn how to. I strongly disagree with your post.
Daniyal

The human aura

Post by Daniyal »

:wah:[QUOTE=Hamster;1152565][QUOTE=Daniyal;1152475] The Purer The Person ,The more Illuminated His or Her ( Halaat ) will be . everyone is not able to see The ( Halaat ) , Only those who are highly Spiritual . /

Anyone can see the aura if they wish to learn how to. I strongly disagree with your post.

:wah: Hey It's Cool , I Overstand It Wayyyyyyyyyyy Over Your Head ! :yh_ttth

Oscar Namechange

The human aura

Daniyal;1152607 wrote: :wah:[QUOTE=Hamster;1152565][QUOTE=Daniyal;1152475] The Purer The Person ,The more Illuminated His or Her ( Halaat ) will be . everyone is not able to see The ( Halaat ) , Only those who are highly Spiritual . /

:wah: Hey It's Cool , I Overstand It Wayyyyyyyyyyy Over Your Head ! :yh_ttth The strongest aura i ever saw was not around a living being. I was at a funeral of a friend many years ago who died of multiple organ failure at 32 yrs old. I was at the cremetorium with a large number of people but just before his service, was the service of a 10 yr old boy. His family were coming out the chapel as we were all going in. I didn't know the boy at all but after our friends service, we looked at the floral tributes and it was from them i knew he was 10 yrs old.

As the boys family were coming out of their service and we were going in for ours, something made me look over my shoulder. The area was surrounded by fields and as i looked, i saw the brightest purple aura i have ever seen at the edge of the field almost as though it was watching us. Just the aura, no-one was there. My first thought was that it was our friend watching over his family nad friends at his service but it wasn't until i told some-one much later, they said it could have been the little boy watching HIS family :thinking::thinking: Very spooky :thinking:
Nomad

The human aura

Post by Nomad »

Hamster;1148369 wrote: But that is just my point, I didn't get it from you or dad. It started when I turned 30 something. It developed spontaneously from an opening of my chakras through meditation... and I believe anyone can do it given enough time and patience.

Honest to God I cant believe you just said that.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

The human aura

Nomad;1152825 wrote: Honest to God I cant believe you just said that. You can be arrested for opening your chakras :thinking:
Daniyal

The human aura

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1152827 wrote: You can be arrested for opening your chakras :thinking:

You Know I Have To Laugh When I Hear SOME People Talking About Spiritual / Chakras Etc . Because SOME Thing I Have Read So Far Here Some Don't Know What They're Are Talking About . They Better Beware Of What They're Doing Because Opening Up Oneself To Things They Know Not , Can / Will Alllowing Disagreeable Being To House Their Body . But Hey To Each His / Her Own Thing .

Hala Benra Un Yawum ... Akhay Kalun Pa Jawuy ?

Hamster

The human aura

Post by Hamster »

Nomad;1152825 wrote: Honest to God I cant believe you just said that.

Um.....what? :thinking:

Return to “Magic Mystery”