Still want a tan?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
abbey

Still want a tan?

Post by abbey »

I saw this ad in a taxi so just looked at it, press " Start your free session"

Computer Tan :-2
qsducks

Still want a tan?

Post by qsducks »

abbey;1161111 wrote: I saw this ad in a taxi so just looked at it, press " Start your free session"

did you turn orange?
CARLA

Still want a tan?

Post by CARLA »

Clever..!! great way to get the message out.:-6
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

pinkchick

Still want a tan?

Post by pinkchick »

abbey;1161111 wrote: I saw this ad in a taxi so just looked at it, press " Start your free session"

Oh my good grief! That is so shocking :thinking:
Very nearly perfect ... :D
TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

I have been screaming this for years now. My mother works for a dermatologist (same since 25 years ago) and we were always warned about this. It happens QUICK. I love being pasty white, not only will it save my life, but I will look younger longer too.

I am 32 years old and I got carded for an R rated movie a couple months ago.
abbey

Still want a tan?

Post by abbey »

A website which offered users the chance to get a tan from their computer screens has been outed as part of a campaign by a skin cancer charity.

Although the website was a hoax, around 200,000 people visited the site to find out how they could get a tan from their computer.

A spokesperson for the charity said: "This is an astonishing response and has undoubtedly helped raise awareness of the dangers of skin cancer in this country."

Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

Ques; For Ya If I Answer This Post With Nothing But [ FACTS ] Will I Get In Trouble ??????
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
abbey

Still want a tan?

Post by abbey »

Daniyal;1161185 wrote: Ques; For Ya If I Answer This Post With Nothing But [ FACTS ] Will I Get In Trouble ??????
I dont know.

will you?
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

abbey;1161190 wrote: I dont know.

will you?

Is That A Yes Or No ?
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
abbey

Still want a tan?

Post by abbey »

If you put your question in a manner that I can understand, then I will answer you.
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

abbey;1161201 wrote: If you put your question in a manner that I can understand, then I will answer you.

:wah::wah: If I Write A Post On Why Caucasian Want / Love To Get A Tan , Will I Get In Trouble Yes Or No ?

G#Gill

Still want a tan?

Post by G#Gill »

Daniyal;1161226 wrote: :wah::wah: If I Write A Post On Why Caucasian Want / Love To Get A Tan , Will I Get In Trouble Yes Or No ?

Oh come on Daniyal, you know the rules of FG, as long as you stay within the boundaries of those rules then you will be OK. If you think that what you are about to say would contravene those rules, then do not write them down ! Simple innit?
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Nomad

Still want a tan?

Post by Nomad »

Daniyal;1161226 wrote: :wah::wah: If I Write A Post On Why Caucasian Want / Love To Get A Tan , Will I Get In Trouble Yes Or No ?

Theres really nowhere to go from here but forward.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

G#Gill;1161282 wrote: Oh come on Daniyal, you know the rules of FG, as long as you stay within the boundaries of those rules then you will be OK. If you think that what you are about to say would contravene those rules, then do not write them down ! Simple innit?

We both know the rules doesn't apply to everyone so cut that out ! I'm talking to [ abbey ] Its Her Post Not Your , So Stay Out Of our Business

Nomad

Still want a tan?

Post by Nomad »

Daniyal;1161330 wrote: We both know the rules doesn't apply to everyone so cut that out ! I'm talking to [ abbey ] Its Her Post Not Your , So Stay Out Of our Business

Is Gill getting all up in your grill ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
abbey

Still want a tan?

Post by abbey »

No of course you wont.
TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

WHy do Caucasian's want/love to get a tan?
Mutley

Still want a tan?

Post by Mutley »

I'm Scottish.

I started out blue.

I go on holiday.

I get red.

Then I get redder.

Then I blister,

Then I look like hell!

Then I peel.

Then I look white.

I get home.

Back to being blue.

Scottish skin should have a built in layer of sun screen!

Seriously I never go out in the sun without sunscreen - even on holiday. I love the warmth but the thought of getting burnt is just too much!

I tried a sun bed once and looked slightly less blue and slightly more than white! Haven't bothered again.

Covered in freckles and little moles all over and from a distance can look tanned (join the dots? lol)

:wah:
TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

I seriousley want to know. I see your online, answer the question!!!! I am impatient!!!;)
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

TheNewDG;1161460 wrote: I seriousley want to know. I see your online, answer the question!!!! I am impatient!!!;)

Watch that tone little Fellow :wah::wah:

TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Daniyal;1161465 wrote: Watch that tone little Fellow :wah::wah:

Well? WHat facts are out there that tell us why caucasians love to tan????
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

abbey;1161355 wrote: No of course you wont.

So I Got Your [ Word ] I Wont Get Burn / Jack By Any Moderators / Administrator / Owner Website '' Yes '' !

TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Daniyal;1161474 wrote: So I Got Your [ Word ] I Wont Get Burn / Jack By Any Moderators / Administrator / Owner Website '' Yes '' !

YES! Continue...:yh_wait
Nomad

Still want a tan?

Post by Nomad »

TheNewDG;1161489 wrote: YES! Continue...:yh_wait

Shes not a moderator.

The risk is high.

They could swoop down with their talons and whisk you off to the dumping grounds.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

Nomad;1161505 wrote: Shes not a moderator.

The risk is high.

They could swoop down with their talons and whisk you off to the dumping grounds.

I Know They're Trying To Be A Pain In The Butt , Seeking Attention Veryyyy Sad :( Isn't It .

TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Nomad;1161505 wrote: Shes not a moderator.

The risk is high.

Sidebar: this is wickedly coincidental because while simultaneously checking FG topics, I am near an anxiety attack because there is a dead deer outside my model home with about ten to twelve vultures hovering around, sitting on the roof (making all kinds of noise), etc. I have a serious bird phobia. You just upped the tension!!! WEIRD!
TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Daniyal;1161506 wrote: I Know They're Trying To Be A Pain In The Butt , Seeking Attention Veryyyy Sad :( Isn't It .

Oh forget it. Im not that interested. I was curios as to shy you would make a statement like that. Im over it now.
Nomad

Still want a tan?

Post by Nomad »

Daniyal;1161506 wrote: I Know They're Trying To Be A Pain In The Butt , Seeking Attention Veryyyy Sad :( Isn't It .

It is extremely sad. I just will never understand why people have to be pains in the butts.

Attention seekers are really the saddest people of all.

TheNewDG

Sidebar: this is wickedly coincidental because while simultaneously checking FG topics, I am near an anxiety attack because there is a dead deer outside my model home with about ten to twelve vultures hovering around, sitting on the roof (making all kinds of noise), etc. I have a serious bird phobia. You just upped the tension!!! WEIRD!

Its a gift I have.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

TheNewDG;1161513 wrote: Oh forget it. Im not that interested. I was curios as to shy you would make a statement like that. Im over it now.

By Knowing You Have Been Reading My Post , I Know You Know I Just Don't Make Statement :wah: , But Now That Your Over It . You'll Stop Following Me Around Right ?

TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Daniyal;1161527 wrote: By Knowing You Have Been Reading My Post , I Know You Know I Just Don't Make Statement :wah: , But Now That Your Over It . You'll Stop Following Me Around Right ?

I Just Wanted To Know Why You Thought That But I Am Not Going To Beg You To Tell Me. You Made A Statement That Said Whites Love To Tan And You Have Facts As To Why. I Asked What Your Facts Are And Now Your Are Running Away Like A Little Bitch.

Answer It Or Not I Dont Care, Overstand?
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

TheNewDG;1161530 wrote: I Just Wanted To Know Why You Thought That But I Am Not Going To Beg You To Tell Me. You Made A Statement That Said Whites Love To Tan And You Have Facts As To Why. I Asked What Your Facts Are And Now Your Are Running Away Like A Little Bitch.

I Think you got me mix up with your mom I'm not a bitch .

Nomad

Still want a tan?

Post by Nomad »

TheNewDG;1161530 wrote: I Just Wanted To Know Why You Thought That But I Am Not Going To Beg You To Tell Me. You Made A Statement That Said Whites Love To Tan And You Have Facts As To Why. I Asked What Your Facts Are And Now Your Are Running Away Like A Little Bitch.

:wah:

Oh go on...beg !
I AM AWESOME MAN
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

Nomad;1161537 wrote: :wah:

Oh go on...beg !

:wah::wah::wah::wah:

Chezzie

Still want a tan?

Post by Chezzie »

Daniyal;1161536 wrote: I Think you got me mix up with your mom I'm not a bitch .

Girls...Girls..Girls quit the cat fighting and get back on topic please:p

Now then Danny, why is it I like to look brown?:sneaky:
TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Daniyal;1161536 wrote: I Think you got me mix up with your mom I'm not a bitch .

Ha Ha! A "Your Mother" joke. How absolutely modern! I bet you get all the girls!
kazalala

Still want a tan?

Post by kazalala »

TheNewDG;1161513 wrote: Oh forget it. Im not that interested. I was curios as to shy you would make a statement like that. Im over it now.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl im like that if it dont happen pretty quick im bored and movced on to soemthing else:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Still want a tan?

Post by kazalala »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Chezzie;1161541 wrote: Girls...Girls..Girls quit the cat fighting and get back on topic please:p

Now then Danny, why is it I like to look brown?:sneaky:

Oh he is a black boy so he is probably going to throw some garbage out there how white people just want to be black. I have heard it all before....blah blah blah
Nomad

Still want a tan?

Post by Nomad »

TheNewDG;1161542 wrote: Ha Ha! A "Your Mother" joke. How absolutely modern! I bet you get all the girls!

Thats a black thing. It must tie in with why you want to be dark. It also brings up that whole white women black guys thing.

I think were getting somewhere.

Its a complex societal issue. Do you secretly want to be a "sister" DG ?

You cant dance...is that it ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Chezzie

Still want a tan?

Post by Chezzie »

TheNewDG;1161545 wrote: Oh he is a black boy so he is probably going to throw some garbage out there how white people just want to be black. I have heard it all before....blah blah blah

He is actually a she yanno:wah:
Nomad

Still want a tan?

Post by Nomad »

Chezzie;1161550 wrote: He is actually a she yanno:wah:

A black shemale ? Is she Jewish ? Jackpot !
I AM AWESOME MAN
TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Chezzie;1161550 wrote: He is actually a she yanno:wah:

Ok, so SHE is a black girl who thinks all white women want to be black and that is why they tan? WHat if they secretly wanted to be Greek or Hispanic?
TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Nomad;1161552 wrote: A black shemale ? Is she Jewish ? Jackpot !

I think Nomad found his soulmate.:-4
Nomad

Still want a tan?

Post by Nomad »

TheNewDG;1161554 wrote: Ok, so SHE is a black girl who thinks all white women want to be black and that is why they tan? WHat if they secretly wanted to be Greek or Hispanic?

Whole different ballgame Lateesha.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

TheNewDG;1161545 wrote: Oh he is a black boy so he is probably going to throw some garbage out there how white people just want to be black. I have heard it all before....blah blah blah

My My We're Races too :wah::wah:

TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Nomad;1161558 wrote: Whole different ballgame Lateesha.

:yh_rotfl
TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Daniyal;1161560 wrote: My My We're Races too :wah::wah:

Of course we are races: I am of the white race, you are of the black race, Nomad is of the, not sure what race Nomad is but yes. We are races, plural. The world makes up many different races. That is what makes it so diverse and beautiful.
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

TheNewDG;1161554 wrote: Ok, so SHE is a black girl who thinks all white women want to be black and that is why they tan? WHat if they secretly wanted to be Greek or Hispanic?

I Hit A Nerve Didn't I Bet Your Face Is :mad::wah::wah: Your New Tan

TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Daniyal;1161566 wrote: I Hit A Nerve Didn't I Bet Your Face Is :mad::wah::wah: Your New Tan

My face is red from laughter. I actually cried a little too. You are so funny. It must have been that "yo momma" joke. Those never get old.

Yo momma is so fat she is on both sides of the family. How'd I do?
Chezzie

Still want a tan?

Post by Chezzie »

Time out sisters...:wah:

No more personal digs please...

Thank You:o

Return to “General Chit Chat”