Still want a tan?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Chezzie;1161570 wrote: Time out sisters...:wah:

No more personal digs please...

Thank You:o

Relax Chez, its all in good fun!;)

I promise!:wah:
kazalala

Still want a tan?

Post by kazalala »

Chezzie;1161570 wrote: Time out sisters...:wah:

No more personal digs please...

Thank You:o

awww dammit:-5 i was just enjoying mesel there:-5:D:yh_rotfl

Disclaimer: i am on my 3rd day of giving up cigarettes, i am allowed to be mental at this point:o

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Chezzie

Still want a tan?

Post by Chezzie »

TheNewDG;1161571 wrote: Relax Chez, its all in good fun!;)

I promise!:wah:

Good, its mothers day here today, can you feel the lurve:wah:

Talking of mamma's, hows your bundle of joy doing?

We posted about you in "where is this member lol"

kazalala;1161572 wrote: awww dammit:-5 i was just enjoying mesel there:-5:D:yh_rotfl

Disclaimer: i am on my 3rd day of giving up cigarettes, i am allowed to be mental at this point:o

Down Sheila Down:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
kazalala

Still want a tan?

Post by kazalala »

Chezzie;1161575 wrote: Good, its mothers day here today, can you feel the lurve:wah:

Talking of mamma's, hows your bundle of joy doing?

We posted about you in "where is this member lol"

Down Sheila Down:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl seriously though,, i feel i could breach TOS ay any minute so be gentle with me:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I might just go to bed soon:o

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Chezzie

Still want a tan?

Post by Chezzie »

kazalala;1161576 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl seriously though,, i feel i could breach TOS ay any minute so be gentle with me:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I might just go to bed soon:o

Your giving up smoking is as important as not using a sun bed Kaz, both are killers...Your doing a brilliant job...Dont go spoiling it...Were proud of your achievement so far xxx
Nomad

Still want a tan?

Post by Nomad »

kazalala;1161572 wrote:

Oh.

I thought you'd gave up a long time ago. :D
I AM AWESOME MAN
kazalala

Still want a tan?

Post by kazalala »

Chezzie;1161578 wrote: Your giving up smoking is as important as not using a sun bed Kaz, both are killers...Your doing a brilliant job...Dont go spoiling it...Were proud of your achievement so far xxx

aw fanks:Dnow pass us a tab:D:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl lalalalalalalalala:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

TheNewDG;1161565 wrote: Of course we are races: I am of the white race, you are of the black race, Nomad is of the, not sure what race Nomad is but yes. We are races, plural. The world makes up many different races. That is what makes it so diverse and beautiful.

Being You Admit Your Race Plural As You Say Check Out What You Call [ We Are Races Say About You ] In This Post Your Love It ]

General Religious Discussions According To The Scriptures Who Are The Curse Seed Of Canaan ? Conformation Is sooooooooooo Beautifu . I New If I Push You Buttom You'll Tell On Yourself . Read And Enjoy Ok .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Nomad

Still want a tan?

Post by Nomad »

TheNewDG;1161565 wrote: Of course we are races: I am of the white race, you are of the black race, Nomad is of the, not sure what race Nomad is but yes. We are races, plural. The world makes up many different races. That is what makes it so diverse and beautiful.

My race is universal. The human race.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Clint

Still want a tan?

Post by Clint »

Nomad;1161586 wrote: My race is universal. The human race.

I knew we had something in common.:D
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Daniyal;1161584 wrote: Being You Admit Your Race Plural As You Say Check Out What You Call [ We Are Races Say About You ] In This Post Your Love It ]

General Religious Discussions According To The Scriptures Who Are The Curse Seed Of Canaan ? Conformation Is sooooooooooo Beautifu . I New If I Push You Buttom You'll Tell On Yourself . Read And Enjoy Ok .

I dont overstand any of this? Can anyone translate what the eff this says?
Clint

Still want a tan?

Post by Clint »

TheNewDG;1161600 wrote: I dont overstand any of this? Can anyone translate what the eff this says?

It says there are going to be two races right after Bible Study.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

Nomad;1161586 wrote: My race is universal. The human race.

Good Point I Love When They Step On Their Tongue :wah::wah:. But It Best To Know Who They Are . She Think She Say Something Slick . Anyone Who Can Read Can Tell They're Races People Here Check Some Of The Post Here , But The One Who Is Most Race Alway Accuse The Other A Being Races To Hide Their True Nature . But She Did Admit Openly Of Being A Race '' Yes '' :wah::wah:
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

TheNewDG;1161600 wrote: I dont overstand any of this? Can anyone translate what the eff this says?

Sure Now You Can't Read :wah::wah:, Sure

TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Clint;1161602 wrote: It says there are going to be two races right after Bible Study.

I hope its the three-legged kind. Nomad, will you be my partner?
TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Daniyal;1161605 wrote: Sure Now You Can't Read :wah::wah:, Sure

I can read, you cant write. Your ESL class needs a new teacher.
Nomad

Still want a tan?

Post by Nomad »

TheNewDG;1161607 wrote: I hope its the three-legged kind. Nomad, will you be my partner?

Im on top.
I AM AWESOME MAN
TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Nomad;1161610 wrote: Im on top.

I like a man who takes control.
Nomad

Still want a tan?

Post by Nomad »

Daniyal;1161604 wrote: Good Point I Love When They Step On Their Tongue :wah::wah:. But It Best To Know Who They Are . She Think She Say Something Slick . Anyone Who Can Read Can Tell They're Races People Here Check Some Of The Post Here , But The One Who Is Most Race Alway Accuse The Other A Being Races To Hide Their True Nature . But She Did Admit Openly Of Being A Race '' Yes '' :wah::wah:

Well almost universal. Mongolians creep me out.
I AM AWESOME MAN
TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Nomad;1161612 wrote: Well almost universal. Mongolians creep me out.

Gawd, you're such a races.
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

TheNewDG;1161608 wrote: I can read, you cant write. Your ESL class needs a new teacher.

You An Openly Admited Races Can't Read , When You Were Reading Everything Before . NAAAAAAAAAAA Not Buying . See What Happen When You Step On Your Tongue . You Know All Those Nubians Joke And You Can Read . :wah:

TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Daniyal;1161615 wrote: You An Openly Admited Races Can't Read , When You Were Reading Everything Before . NAAAAAAAAAAA Not Buying . See What Happen When You Step On Your Tongue . You Know All Those Nubians Joke And You Can Read . :wah:

Seriousley, find another community college with a better ESL program.
Nomad

Still want a tan?

Post by Nomad »

Daniyal;1161615 wrote: You An Openly Admited Races Can't Read , When You Were Reading Everything Before . NAAAAAAAAAAA Not Buying . See What Happen When You Step On Your Tongue . You Know All Those Nubians Joke And You Can Read . :wah:

In all fairness she really cant help stepping on her tongue.

That is so hot !
I AM AWESOME MAN
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

TheNewDG;1161616 wrote: Seriousley, find another community college with a better ESL program.

Before You Openly Admit To Being A Races Post # 47 You Were Following / Beging To Read What I Was Going To Write , Yes , And Now Your Changeing The Subject Where All That Boldness Your Not Scare To Read Something You Own Authors / Theologian / Scholar Say About You , Could It Be Your Can't Read Anything You Can Point The Finger At Another Race . You Tone Have Even Change . I Bet Your Think Before You Openly Make Statement Like That Again . Now You Know The The Two Edge Sword Cut Both Ways

abbey

Still want a tan?

Post by abbey »

Going back to the original question. :D

Daniyal, providing you stay within the terms of service you'll be fine, now do you want to tell us or not?
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

Nomad;1161621 wrote: In all fairness she really cant help stepping on her tongue.

I See That Maybe She'll Learn From This Mistake Hopeful . She'll Realize Where She At Not On Some Street Corner With Those Who Think / Feel Like Her !

Nomad

Still want a tan?

Post by Nomad »

Daniyal;1161638 wrote: Before You Openly Admit To Being A Races Post # 47 You Were Following / Beging To Read What I Was Going To Write , Yes , And Now Your Changeing The Subject Where All That Boldness Your Not Scare To Read Something You Own Authors / Theologian / Scholar Say About You , Could It Be Your Can't Read Anything You Can Point The Finger At Another Race . You Tone Have Even Change . I Bet Your Think Before You Openly Make Statement Like That Again . Now You Know The The Two Edge Sword Cut Both Ways

Shes bleeding now !

It'll be a cold day in hell before she trys that **** again.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Still want a tan?

Post by Nomad »

Daniyal;1161642 wrote: I See That Maybe She'll Learn From This Mistake Hopeful . She'll Realize Where She At Not On Some Street Corner With Those Who Think / Feel Like Her !

Oh shes on a street corner. Make no mistake about that.
I AM AWESOME MAN
abbey

Still want a tan?

Post by abbey »

Stop winding him up Nomad. :lips:
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

abbey;1161641 wrote: Going back to the original question. :D

Daniyal, providing you stay within the terms of service you'll be fine, now do you want to tell us or not?

Where You Been At Was Wondering When You'll Get Here . Have You Read Post # 47 :wah::wah: I Copy / Paste . For Later , They Don't Use-ly Be That Bold , Use-ly On The Down Low With Their Statement So They Can Dance Out Of It . But They Couldn't This Time , I Just Love Conformation ..

Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

Nomad;1161643 wrote: Shes bleeding now !

It'll be a cold day in hell before she trys that **** again.

I Must Say You Have A Way With Words . :) And It A Message In Them :wah:

abbey

Still want a tan?

Post by abbey »

I see nothing wrong with post #47.
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

abbey;1161648 wrote: I see nothing wrong with post #47.

For Some Reason I Knew That :wah::wah::wah::wah: That Why I Waited For Your Answer . :wah::wah::wah: I Wouldn't Doubt If You Didn't Give Her A High Five . But Hey Nobigthing Right The Nature Of The Beast Right

Nomad

Still want a tan?

Post by Nomad »

abbey;1161648 wrote: I see nothing wrong with post #47.

Oh for the love of God almighty himself. # 47 is is an abomination. It reduces mankind and all we have acheived to to some microscopic slithering one celled paramecic entity. Its a giant evolutionary step backwards to a time when dinasaurs roamed Earth and the first creature slithered from water on to land.

I feel dirty !
I AM AWESOME MAN
abbey

Still want a tan?

Post by abbey »

Daniyal;1161650 wrote: For Some Reason I Knew That :wah::wah::wah::wah: That Why I Waited For Your Answer . :wah::wah::wah: I Wouldn't Doubt If You Didn't Give Her A High Five . But Hey Nobigthing Right The Nature Of The Beast Right
Do you see this little sign at the bottom of the posts?

If you have a problem with a post press it and it will be dealt with.
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

abbey;1161656 wrote: Do you see this little sign at the bottom of the posts?

If you have a problem with a post press it and it will be dealt with.

Let's Set A Side The Jokeing Here Ok , You Can Always See What I Say / Do , But You Have A Blind Eyes To Other Here . And If I Make A Statement Bold Statement Like That You Would Give Me A Infraction / Banned Me , You Been The Rules Whenever It Fit You . Plus I'm Not A Rat . I'm Not Even LQQking For A Free Ride Nor Do I Expect For You To Be Fair As You Have Just Show By Makeing That Statement About Post # 47 , But Let Not Insult People Intelligence Ok

abbey

Still want a tan?

Post by abbey »

I shall post this here Daniyal because you have a habit of posting private messages on the open board so there seems no point me sending you one.

I will not enter into your flaming any longer, if you have a problem with any posts on FG then please report it.

I do not appreciate you saying that I am not being fair, if you do make any reports and I am involved in any way then I shall have no involvement in the decision making process.
TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

Report post #47? For what?
Odie

Still want a tan?

Post by Odie »

TheNewDG;1161683 wrote: Report post #47? For what?

there is nothing to report.
Life is just to short for drama.
TheNewDG

Still want a tan?

Post by TheNewDG »

So...back to the subject...how many people here tan? I always hear about the tanning beds but the sun can cause some aggressive skin cancers as well. I actually forwarded this link to a girl I know who has two black moles and still tans. I keep telling her to get them checked. I get mine checked all the time. I know people of hungarian descent are naturally mole-y sometimes. I think it was Peg and I that had this conversation a couple of years back.
abbey

Still want a tan?

Post by abbey »

Blue eyed fair skin here (typical of my Irish ancestory) thankfully no moles though,

I've been having Melanotan for quite a while now and have a lovely even tan and without UVA rays. :-6
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

abbey;1161681 wrote: I shall post this here Daniyal because you have a habit of posting private messages on the open board so there seems no point me sending you one.

I will not enter into your flaming any longer, if you have a problem with any posts on FG then please report it.

I do not appreciate you saying that I am not being fair, if you do make any reports and I am involved in any way then I shall have no involvement in the decision making process.

In Post # 82 You Said I see nothing wrong with post #47 , You Already Made A Desion When You Said You See Nothing Wrong With Post # 47 ,

And Now I'm [ Flaming Thing ] Because I Brought It To Your Attention , Nice Side Steping The Subject / Post # 47 . I Never Said I Would Report Anyone . And Reporting You Like Thats Going To Change Any Thing . The Point I Was Making If I Said Something Like That You Would Have Given Me Another Infraction Or Banned Me And You Know .

Kathy Ellen

Still want a tan?

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Oh DG, I haven't laughed this hard is so long....thank you:wah:
Nomad

Still want a tan?

Post by Nomad »

TheNewDG;1161683 wrote: Report post #47? For what?

# 47 is the work of Satan !
I AM AWESOME MAN
melanotan

Still want a tan?

Post by melanotan »

abbey;1161721 wrote: Blue eyed fair skin here (typical of my Irish ancestory) thankfully no moles though,

I've been having Melanotan for quite a while now and have a lovely even tan and without UVA rays. :-6

Are you using melanotan II? How'd you find out about it? What's been your experience, side effects, etc?

Thanks
Daniyal

Still want a tan?

Post by Daniyal »

melanotan;1161862 wrote: Are you using melanotan II? How'd you find out about it? What's been your experience, side effects, etc?

Thanks

What is melanotan II????

princessladedah

Still want a tan?

Post by princessladedah »

Yeah , but some of us tan naked, that could cause chaos in the office:yh_rotfl
Odie

Still want a tan?

Post by Odie »

princessladedah;1167089 wrote: Yeah , but some of us tan naked, that could cause chaos in the office:yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “General Chit Chat”