skinny minnie or chunky monkey

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
princessladedah

Post by princessladedah »

This is a question for all, would you date someone who is skinny or chunky,would you let that interfere with your relationship?
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

I have always been attracted to tall, skinny, dorky guys. :D
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

sunny104;1177577 wrote: I have always been attracted to tall, skinny, dorky guys. :D

Is your hubs a tall, skinny dorky guy? Mine is tall, a little chunky around the middle but he resembles Simon Cowell so you can imagine the comments we get:wah:
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

I don’t think it is not that straight forward. If I liked the person and the attraction was there I would not let size get in the way.
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

qsducks;1177582 wrote: Is your hubs a tall, skinny dorky guy? Mine is tall, a little chunky around the middle but he resembles Simon Cowell so you can imagine the comments we get:wah:

yes, and all my boyfriends before him....:lips: :o :D
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

mikeinie;1177583 wrote: I don’t think it is not that straight forward. If I liked the person and the attraction was there I would not let size get in the way.

And everyone gains a little weight in marriage...children & all that. Hubs has a gut on him but he is still a funny guy.

sunny104;1177586 wrote: yes, and all my boyfriends before him....:lips: :o :D

Yes, I've always dated tall guys and the last 3 were all Scorpios. I'm married to one:sneaky:
princessladedah

Post by princessladedah »

For me it is who you are inside, but I know some people that the first thing on their list is someones looks, and I always say"Everyones looks go at sometime"

My boyfriend truly thinks that his good looks will stay forever.:-5:-5
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

princessladedah;1177604 wrote: For me it is who you are inside, but I know some people that the first thing on their list is someones looks, and I always say"Everyones looks go at sometime"

Yeah, till you give him that much needed wedgie:yh_rotfl
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

sunny104;1177577 wrote: I have always been attracted dorky guys

That makes perfect sense.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

qsducks;1177590 wrote: And everyone gains a little weight in marriage...children & all that. Hubs has a gut on him but he is still a funny guy.

Yes, I've always dated tall guys and the last 3 were all Scorpios. I'm married to one:sneaky: Men with belly's are usefull. It's a shelf for your ashtray in bed.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

My wife told me she likes a man with a ‘6-pack’, so I went out and bought a case of beer.
Oscar Namechange

mikeinie;1177773 wrote: My wife told me she likes a man with a ‘6-pack’, so I went out and bought a case of beer. So much more satisfying i feel. I don't like muscular men...... they looked like a condom stuffed full of walnuts. :o
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1177804 wrote: So much more satisfying i feel. I don't like muscular men...... they looked like a condom stuffed full of walnuts. :o

I do like a man with strong arms but that is funny O:yh_rotfl
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

princessladedah;1177604 wrote: For me it is who you are inside, but I know some people that the first thing on their list is someones looks, and I always say"Everyones looks go at sometime"

i agree but you missed out the word of at the end of the writing in red :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

i can honestly say i could fancy anyone that is funny and kind :thinking:

but if they big bumpers that would be the deal clincher :sneaky::sneaky:
Oscar Namechange

farmer giles;1177897 wrote: i agree but you missed out the word of at the end of the writing in red :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

i can honestly say i could fancy anyone that is funny and kind :thinking:

but if they big bumpers that would be the deal clincher :sneaky::sneaky:

That's me. I fit the description. I got massive fun bags and i'm funny :thinking::thinking: I'm not kind but the first two are good enough.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1177904 wrote: That's me. I fit the description. I got massive fun bags and i'm funny :thinking::thinking: I'm not kind but the first two are good enough.

:confused::confused: what do you mean the first two are good enough....just how many fun bags to you have :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Return to “General Chit Chat”