Have You Tried Bing?

Lon

Have You Tried Bing?

Post by Lon »

Wotcha think? Have you tried Microsoft's answer to Google?
CARLA

Have You Tried Bing?

Post by CARLA »

Yes it is very intuitive I will give it that, I still navigate back to Google. I will give it some more time on my part before passing judgment.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

spot

Have You Tried Bing?

Post by spot »

It comes up with very focused responses, I rather like it.

It's at http://www.bing.com/ if anyone hasn't bookmarked it yet.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
BingAaron

Have You Tried Bing?

Post by BingAaron »

Hey Guys! Aaron from the Bing Outreach Team here...

Thanks for all the great comments in this forum thread. I just wanted to let you guys know that if you have any questions about Bing and can help you out in anyway, make sure to let me know. Just here to help :)

Cheers!

Aaron
chonsigirl

Have You Tried Bing?

Post by chonsigirl »

Badda Bing! :)
CARLA

Have You Tried Bing?

Post by CARLA »

Well I just binged "Forumgarden" and it does a beautiful job of giving information about this site. I also found the "Send an E-card" area, and I'm a MOD. :wah: Bing.com may be my new search engine. ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Carolly

Have You Tried Bing?

Post by Carolly »

CARLA;1203570 wrote: Well I just binged "Forumgarden" and it does a beautiful job of giving information about this site. I also found the "Send an E-card" area, and I'm a MOD. :wah: Bing.com may be my new search engine. ;)
I tried it earlier Carla and have to admit it was well quick and I found it so much better than Google I have to admit:D
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Sunshine

Have You Tried Bing?

Post by Sunshine »

Very interesting. I took a look and it is much better than Google IMO. Not sure I want to switch over as yet though.
Lon

Have You Tried Bing?

Post by Lon »

Sunshine;1203601 wrote: Very interesting. I took a look and it is much better than Google IMO. Not sure I want to switch over as yet though.

You don't have to switch over. Keep them side by side and alternate.

Return to “Computers Internet”