(((Michael jackson jokes if you think they may offend please steer clear)))

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

jacko,s dead, police arent sure what the cause is,some are blaming it on the sunshine, some are blaming the moonlight,but most are blaming it on the boogie

:):)
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

My youngest son asked me "Is michael jackson that guy that used to be black".

thats not a joke, its true story, man i laughed. And "yes son he is". :wah:
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

farmer giles;1209611 wrote: jacko,s dead, police arent sure what the cause is,some are blaming it on the sunshine, some are blaming the moonlight,but most are blaming it on the boogie

:):) Now that is funny :yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Barman

Post by Barman »

Farah Fawcett got to the pearly gates and God granted her one wish on entry.

She thought about it for a while and then asked God to take care of all the little children of the World, and that is why God killed Michael Jackson.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1209620 wrote: Now that is funny :yh_rotfl

if you ever quote me again i will have to report you ,i cant tell in real life if you are a nice person or not but on fg you are ruining it for me i have the choice of trying to ignore you which clearly is not working i have asked you to just leave me be ,if i have to yet again get into a fight with you it ruins the garden for every one , even if you are enjoying making my life a misery spare a thought for others who really dont want to see us fighting like idiots ,again :thinking::thinking:

i want to come here to escape the many horrors i have in my real life not to argue the toss with people i dont want to talk to

if your life is so perfect that you are bored and need to upset others i envy you but please do it to someone else .... goodbye hopefully :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Oscar Namechange

farmer giles;1209627 wrote: if you ever quote me again i will have to report you ,i cant tell in real life if you are a nice person or not but on fg you are ruining it for me i have the choice of trying to ignore you which clearly is not working i have asked you to just leave me be ,if i have to yet again get into a fight with you it ruins the garden for every one , even if you are enjoying making my life a misery spare a thought for others who really dont want to see us fighting like idiots ,again :thinking::thinking:

i want to come here to escape the many horrors i have in my real life not to argue the toss with people i dont want to talk to

if your life is so perfect that you are bored and need to upset others i envy you but please do it to someone else .... goodbye hopefully :rolleyes::rolleyes: Interesting reponse. My apologies there Jimbo but i did actually find that joke quite funny. Shame you can not take praise sincerely :thinking::thinking:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1209632 wrote: Interesting reponse. My apologies there Jimbo but i did actually find that joke quite funny. Shame you can not take praise sincerely :thinking::thinking:

good grief :-5:-5

mods :thinking::thinking:
minks

Post by minks »

Barman;1209625 wrote: Farah Fawcett got to the pearly gates and God granted her one wish on entry.

She thought about it for a while and then asked God to take care of all the little children of the World, and that is why God killed Michael Jackson.

ummmmmmmmmm that is so ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bad.:lips:
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Oscar Namechange

minks;1209637 wrote: ummmmmmmmmm that is so ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bad.:lips:
I've just heard two terrible MJ jokes and i can't repeat them :lips:
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Yes he is gone. Yes he did some horrible things in his life. Would I want him around my child? Oh **** no!!!!!!!

I will have to say though, in his early days, he was an incredible artist, singer and dancer. He made some huge mistakes granted, but he was still a very talented performer. I remember back when he and his brothers started singing together. I sure many of you can as well.

RIP Michael.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Sunshine;1209663 wrote: Yes he is gone. Yes he did some horrible things in his life. Would I want him around my child? Oh **** no!!!!!!!

I will have to say though, in his early days, he was an incredible artist, singer and dancer. He made some huge mistakes granted, but he was still a very talented performer. I remember back when he and his brothers started singing together. I sure many of you can as well.

RIP Michael.

i can respect what you are saying and agree with most of it :-6:-6
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

unnecessary

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

kazalala;1209717 wrote: unnecessary

just the flip side of the coin mackem :thinking:

for every person who thinks mj is great there is a person who thinks he is a pedo :thinking:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

farmer giles;1209719 wrote: just the flip side of the coin mackem :thinking:

for every person who thinks mj is great there is a person who thinks he is a pedo :thinking:

i meant this thread its unnecessary. except to you of course.

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

kazalala;1209722 wrote: i meant this thread its unnecessary. except to you of course.

well a few people have posted jokes about it every person in the real world and their dog has texted each other jokes about it :thinking:

not about his music or even about his death just about his weird habit of getting young boys drunk and in his bed really :thinking:

i think on face book 99% of people are posting jokes about it

i think i'll just agree to not agree with you on this one ... pro pedo just turns my stomach :thinking:

not that you are of course :thinking:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

whatever,, was just my opinion,, my opinion of this thread,, not my opinion of MJ

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

kazalala;1209729 wrote: whatever,, was just my opinion,, my opinion of this thread,, not my opinion of MJ

spoken like a true politition :)
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Bez;1209584 wrote: Why the jokes ? Sorry don't get it ! Just shows the disrespect that people have for others these days:thinking:

Sadly that's a part of life Bezzie. Whenever there's a major disaster . . . there are jokes about it. There are Holocaust jokes, Tsunami Jokes, Princess Diana jokes, Hurricane Katrina Jokes, even 9/11 jokes. Nothing is sacred. Maybe it helps people cope with the shock? :-2
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

As a result of his death, Michael Jackson's London dates have been cancelled, they were James (9) and Timothy (11).

Oh and comparing the death of MJ to Holocaust and 9/11 victims is a disgrace, that is NO joke.:mad:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

jokes about peadophillia,,, ye funny:(

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

Honoring a pedophile, now thats ok to do:mad: The guy could sing and dance BIG DEAL, that means absolutely nothing. :-5
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

all i will say is let the dead rest in peace
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

This thread needs pulling,,, making jokes of dead people is sick.

Everyone entitled to their opinion but at the end of the day he is still human and was found not guilty,, (only those involved know what truly went on),

and lets not forget he has left children behind, and other family members and close friends. Spare a thought for them.

My opinion is he is a World Wide Icon and you should leave it at that.

Plus for the record i have all his music been a fan all my life, and been to concerts at which he gives 110%.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

The death of anyone is nothing to joke about.

I am not sitting here crying about his death but find it very disrespectful to joke about him.

You might just be surprised how many other famous people were, and or are, the same way, just never brought to the attention of the public.

Say what you will. The man was brilliant before everything went all wrong. That is the man of whom I honor.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

as a parent who has a child that was raped by a pedo at 13 ,everyone honouring a pedo is turning my stomach, i'd best leave fg for a while or i will be banned anyway

think about the kids lives he ruined

and imagine if they were your kids how would you feel seeing every one fawning over this vile pedo :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

shazzoom;1209817 wrote: This thread needs pulling,,,
Dontcha dare. People need to understand how sick and twisted relatively normal people get about sick and twisted people.
abbey

Post by abbey »

Accountable;1209837 wrote: Dontcha dare. People need to understand how sick and twisted relatively normal people get about sick and twisted people.:yh_rotfl
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

They are unable to carry out Michael Jackson's request to be cremated because of the high level of plastics in his body..

So it was decided to melt him down and make Legos and give children the chance to play with him for a change...:yh_whistl

Or something like that... someone called it into the radio when I was out there today and the news reporter taking the call had to tell them we couldn't put that story on the air...:rolleyes: you could hear the guy laughing on the phone from across the room..
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

farmer giles;1209827 wrote: as a parent who has a child that was raped by a pedo at 13 ,everyone honouring a pedo is turning my stomach, i'd best leave fg for a while or i will be banned anyway

think about the kids lives he ruined

and imagine if they were your kids how would you feel seeing every one fawning over this vile pedo :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Alternately you could start a serious thread for discussion on the subject. My father was a pedo as you call it. Which is probably what made me suspect of the charges... if it was my child, you could not have bought me off... and yet celebrities are continually settling things to make the bad press go away. That a jury didn't buy it either, and as strange as that guy has been behaving most of his adult life, that family pressing the charge had to have come across pretty damned bad.

Insurance companies do it on a routine basis you know.. Jimbo..pay off -not because their client is guilty, but merely to get it over and save a buck.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

tracy829;1209750 wrote: As a result of his death, Michael Jackson's London dates have been cancelled, they were James (9) and Timothy (11).

Oh and comparing the death of MJ to Holocaust and 9/11 victims is a disgrace, that is NO joke.:mad:

Thankyou for the smack on the wrist but I wasn't actually comparing them.

I was saying that all major disasters have jokes made about them.

I rather think it is your jokes that are the disgrace here!
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

I don't know why so many people are getting upset. Jokes always come out just after a celebrity dies, you must all be used to it by now.

If you don't want to see them, don't click on the thread. The title is not misleading in any way.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

I don't like this thread much. It's in very bad taste, in my opinion, at this time. BUT it's excellent to see some unswamped, unsanitised, freedom of speech at work here. Onya Jimbo. Stick to your guns - I can think of dozens of MJ jokes, and might post some later on. For me the man was a flawed mess of a human being, and a genius too. And man, could he ever dance!!!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Here's what upsets me.

Heres a man who by the sounds of it OD'd, a man who paid off an accuser of child molestation....and even the president made a statement about MJ's death......

Now take Farrah, a woman who bravely fought 2 different kinds of cancers and lost....she's never been accused of molesting children.....but nobummer doesnt say a word about her....i'm guessing she was the wrong color for nobummer to notice....people and the media are immortalizing an apparent drug using child molestor who apparently overdosed....i've not seen any mentions of Farrah in the news.....what a nation we've become..... :mad:
Barman

Post by Barman »

AussiePam;1209883 wrote: I don't like this thread much. It's in very bad taste, in my opinion, at this time. BUT it's excellent to see some unswamped, unsanitised, freedom of speech at work here. Onya Jimbo. Stick to your guns - I can think of dozens of MJ jokes, and might post some later on. For me the man was a flawed mess of a human being, and a genius too. And man, could he ever dance!!!

I was going to say that, well if i thought of it i would have.:D
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

hoppy;1209884 wrote: Here's what upsets me.

Heres a man who by the sounds of it OD'd, a man who paid off an accuser of child molestation....and even the president made a statement about MJ's death......

Now take Farrah, a woman who bravely fought 2 different kinds of cancers and lost....she's never been accused of molesting children.....but nobummer doesnt say a word about her....i'm guessing she was the wrong color for nobummer to notice....people and the media are immortalizing an apparent drug using child molestor who apparently overdosed....i've not seen any mentions of Farrah in the news.....what a nation we've become..... :mad:

There's quite a lot in the Australian press about Farrah, Hoppy. Maybe the President of the United States, Mr Obama - you continually seem to be unable to spell his name right - was more a fan of Thriller than of Charlie's Angels.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Odie

Post by Odie »

AussiePam;1209883 wrote: I don't like this thread much. It's in very bad taste, in my opinion, at this time. BUT it's excellent to see some unswamped, unsanitised, freedom of speech at work here. Onya Jimbo. Stick to your guns - I can think of dozens of MJ jokes, and might post some later on. For me the man was a flawed mess of a human being, and a genius too. And man, could he ever dance!!!

your right about this thread!:rolleyes:

didn't take long for the vultures to move in, hell, the body wasn't even cold:-5:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
Peg

Post by Peg »

buttercup;1209872 wrote: If you don't want to see them, don't click on the thread. The title is not misleading in any way.

Exactly.
Oscar Namechange

There was a double page spread in my paper today with some lovely pics of her through her times and a very good write up on her career. The British press have covered her very well today i can assure you :-6
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Was there not some hoo ha years ago about her being high on drugs and an interview where her speech was all slurred n stuff?

I don't seem to remember her as being as perfect as everyone else :thinking:

Maybe i'm wrong.
Oscar Namechange

buttercup;1209924 wrote: Was there not some hoo ha years ago about her being high on drugs and an interview where her speech was all slurred n stuff?

Maybe i'm wrong. ooooooooo your a hard woman BC :wah: Ok, The Daily Mail did a really shyte job on her about all her addictions, wonky cosmetic surgery, drug addict son etc etc
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Hey none of us are perfect. Who here does not have skeletons in their closet?
Oscar Namechange

buttercup;1209930 wrote: Hey none of us are perfect. Who here does not have skeletons in their closet? I can't pick the bones out of that.
Barman

Post by Barman »

buttercup;1209930 wrote: Hey none of us are perfect. Who here does not have skeletons in their closet?

Yoo Hoo, over here, meeeeeeee.:D
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

This thread would not be complete if we did not include some Weird Al parodies of MJ videos.

YouTube - Weird AL Yankovic(Parody)Michael Jackson- Beat it

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 1535443773
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Oscar Namechange

along-for-the-ride;1209938 wrote: This thread would not be complete if we did not include some Weird Al parodies of MJ videos.

YouTube - Weird AL Yankovic(Parody)Michael Jackson- Beat it
My pal is a huge fan of Wierd Al..... she has all his stuff...... he's hilarious.
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

Well said and i totally agree, here in the Twin Cities an Army priest that was hit by a roadside bomb 5 years ago while in Iraq died from his injuries and was buried today. This man was a hero yet on the 6pm news his story came long after the stories on MJ, and that is pathetic.:mad:
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

buttercup;1209930 wrote: Hey none of us are perfect. Who here does not have skeletons in their closet?

If those skeletons included improper conduct with a child i would hope NONE of us do.
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

Rapunzel;1209862 wrote: Thankyou for the smack on the wrist but I wasn't actually comparing them.

I was saying that all major disasters have jokes made about them.

I rather think it is your jokes that are the disgrace here!

Thats ok i didnt ask you to read them, what i didnt tell you is that i used to love MJ i have 3 of his CD's,etc. but when someone gives kids booze and admits to sleeping in the same bed as them i lose all respect, he could sing and dance ill give him that but how people can overlook that he was a molester is way beyond me. Just because there are millions that choose to overlook that i never will.
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

tracy829;1209951 wrote: If those skeletons included improper conduct with a child i would hope NONE of us do.

Had you read the thread its pretty obvious what that statement meant.
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

buttercup;1209924 wrote: Was there not some hoo ha years ago about her being high on drugs and an interview where her speech was all slurred n stuff?

Maybe i'm wrong.

oscar;1209926 wrote: ooooooooo your a hard woman BC :wah: Ok, The Daily Mail did a really shyte job on her about all her addictions, wonky cosmetic surgery, drug addict son etc etc

For Tracy.

Return to “General Chit Chat”