Crop circles...

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
Bill Sikes

Crop circles...

Post by Bill Sikes »

Pah! Apparently, a 350ft crop circle of an ancient Mayan symbol, said to be a sign of an impending apocalypse, has appeared next to Silbury Hill in Wiltshire.

Whoever made *that* one was a bit of an artiste.

Is it only people in the UK who creep out at night and make crop circles?
Oscar Namechange

Crop circles...

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bill Sikes;1214848 wrote: Pah! Apparently, a 350ft crop circle of an ancient Mayan symbol, said to be a sign of an impending apocalypse, has appeared next to Silbury Hill in Wiltshire.

Is it only people in the UK who creep out at night and make crop circles? Bill...... don't you know that these circles are made by visiting spacecraft from other dimensions and Parallel Universes? Tut..... I thought everyone knew that.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
along-for-the-ride

Crop circles...

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I found this crop circle spotted in a field near Truth or Consequences, New Mexico to be quite interesting.

:D

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Kathy Ellen

Crop circles...

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Bill Sikes;1214848 wrote: Pah! Apparently, a 350ft crop circle of an ancient Mayan symbol, said to be a sign of an impending apocalypse, has appeared next to Silbury Hill in Wiltshire.

Is it only people in the UK who creep out at night and make crop circles?

Bill,

You really need to listen to coasttocoastam.com. All they do is talk about crop circles and other paranormal experiences.

Oscar Namechange

Crop circles...

Love it Kathy :yh_rotfl

Then of course, there is Nomad...... an alien life form all on his own. :D
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
ZAP

Crop circles...

Post by ZAP »

along-for-the-ride;1214901 wrote: I found this crop circle spotted in a field near Truth or Consequences, New Mexico to be quite interesting.

:D

That looks like Nomad to me-spitting out flying saucers!
Odie

Crop circles...

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1214905 wrote: Bill,

You really need to listen to coasttocoastam.com. All they do is talk about crop circles and other paranormal experiences.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

great one Kathy.......and I love your new avy!:guitarist:guitarist

your finally a mermaid!:guitarist:guitarist
Life is just to short for drama.
chonsigirl

Crop circles...

Post by chonsigirl »

They make them here on purpose, and charge money during October for the kids to go through..............................:wah:

Love the pac man one!

And Kathy is finally a mermaid! :-4

Attached files
Odie

Crop circles...

Post by Odie »

darn.....wish we had them here, it would give me something different to do!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
FUBAR

Crop circles...

Post by FUBAR »

I would be more surprised if there were no circles one year, or even a field in wiltshire that didn't have a circle in it....

rpt092
Oscar Namechange

Crop circles...

FUBAR;1215347 wrote: I would be more surprised if there were no circles one year, or even a field in wiltshire that didn't have a circle in it....

rpt092

I have posted this before so apologies to anyone reading this for the second time.

Before i moved up here, i had a house in the Sussex Downs. There were fields all around the house and the Sussex Downs at the bottom of my garden. I had a large dog that i walked int this field quite late one night around 10 pm just as it was getting dark. There was nothing. As i remember, i was up late that night and nothing was going on. We got up very early in the morning to find a crop circle. There was no entry or exit signs in or out of the field. It was quite astonishing as we even has Japanese tourists turning up in buses to photo-graph it. To my knowledge, nothing went in or out of that field that night.
FUBAR

Crop circles...

Post by FUBAR »

I guess we are just lucky that who or what does them doesn't take up burglary. We could all wake up naked on the floor one morning wondering where everything went.......:-2:-2
Oscar Namechange

Crop circles...

FUBAR;1215401 wrote: I guess we are just lucky that who or what does them doesn't take up burglary. We could all wake up naked on the floor one morning wondering where everything went.......:-2:-2 But i always wake up naked every morning................. Other pedestrians don't like it, but what can i do? :yh_rotfl
ZAP

Crop circles...

Post by ZAP »

"You really need to listen to coasttocoastam.com. All they do is talk about crop circles and other paranormal experiences. "

My house in Nevada is about a mile from Art Bell's, as the saucer flies, and I think one of his oddities made it's way into my yard. I unearthed this huge rock formation which is of an eagle (my totem.) Its wingspan is 35 ft. (right wingtip to left talon.) I have no idea how it got there since the former owner died before I bought the house.
Kathy Ellen

Crop circles...

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Zapata;1215494 wrote: "You really need to listen to coasttocoastam.com. All they do is talk about crop circles and other paranormal experiences. "

My house in Nevada is about a mile from Art Bell's, as the saucer flies, and I think one of his oddities made it's way into my yard. I unearthed this huge rock formation which is of an eagle (my totem.) Its wingspan is 35 ft. (right wingtip to left talon.) I have no idea how it got there since the former owner died before I bought the house.

Say what.......you live near Art Bell....~~sigh~ mega sigh~~~~~~You live near Art Bell...He is my hero Zapata....my hero...I've been listening to Art.... through thick and thin...one wife to another...antics on the radio show... since 1985....oy vey...almost 25 years.... Now, I do love George Noory but he is not Art...

My favorite program which I cannot get a copy of:-5 was when this 911 operator in your area was taking hundredths of calls about a spaceship hovering above and she couldn't get out to see this spaceship:wah:

Tell me more about what you've unearthed....this rock formation that is your totem..lucky you...an eagle...

Have you read Jean Auels Earth Children series of books.....
ZAP

Crop circles...

Post by ZAP »

"Have you read Jean Auels Earth Children series of books....."

Kathy-This is getting scary! Maybe we did know each other in a previous life. I'll PM you.
Oscar Namechange

Crop circles...

Zapata;1215685 wrote: "Have you read Jean Auels Earth Children series of books....."

Kathy-This is getting scary! Maybe we did know each other in a previous life. I'll PM you.
I found asbestos tiles in my garden. They could have come from a space ship. Do they count?
ZAP

Crop circles...

Post by ZAP »

They'll count if you can find the well-known, easily identifiable markings of the foreign (alien) entity that is known to work in asbestos. This is not to be confused with bird or animal scratchings.
Kathy Ellen

Crop circles...

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Zapata;1215494 wrote: "You really need to listen to coasttocoastam.com. All they do is talk about crop circles and other paranormal experiences. "

WOW.....can you post a pic of this rock formation and your bear room Zapata...I'd love to see both...very, very cool.

btw...have you ever seen Art Bell around town?????? Wonder how he's doing with his young bride....
Oscar Namechange

Crop circles...

Zapata;1215793 wrote: They'll count if you can find the well-known, easily identifiable markings of the foreign (alien) entity that is known to work in asbestos. This is not to be confused with bird or animal scratchings.
There were some mysterious markings on them. I think i could just make out the words 'made in England'. Do you think i should send them to NASSA for further inspection?
ZAP

Crop circles...

Post by ZAP »

oscar;1216180 wrote: There were some mysterious markings on them. I think i could just make out the words 'made in England'. Do you think i should send them to NASSA for further inspection?

Going on the assumption that the mysterious markings are a clever ruse, the sort of which is widely believed to have been used in England, to throw the 'findees' off the scent, I would definitely send them to whichever authority examines tiles and other oddities of that nature. Keep in mind these aliens are a sophisticated, intelligent bunch and capable of major deception and camouflage.
ZAP

Crop circles...

Post by ZAP »

Kathy Ellen;1215999 wrote: WOW.....can you post a pic of this rock formation and your bear room Zapata...I'd love to see both...very, very cool.

btw...have you ever seen Art Bell around town?????? Wonder how he's doing with his young bride....

Kathy, I'll start a new thread about the rocks and about the Bear Art so as not to clutter up this crop circle one.

My son-in-law was the biggest fan of Art Bell so I stalked him for a while, hoping to get a photo of him & maybe shoot a video. I took some videos of the radio station NYE, "Where things go bump in the night", where they did the show and I went by his house (very interesting, by the way, tons of towers, extremely high chain-link fence, etc.,) and I talked to his manager and gave her a letter I had written, telling AB I'd like to meet him. Well, this was just about the time he was getting married to the girl from the Phillipines, was it? I never got to meet him. His manager had told me he was a recluse so I shouldn't be surprised if I didn't hear from him. So I wasn't when I didn't. I frequented the restaurant that was his favorite and sat at the same table he had sat at, if that earns me any points. I have the video and some still shots, but it was before my digital camera, but I may be able to copy them into my photos.
Oscar Namechange

Crop circles...

Zapata;1216183 wrote: Going on the assumption that the mysterious markings are a clever ruse, the sort of which is widely believed to have been used in England, to throw the 'findees' off the scent, I would definitely send them to whichever authority examines tiles and other oddities of that nature. Keep in mind these aliens are a sophisticated, intelligent bunch and capable of major deception and camouflage. I agree. The 'made in England' markings could be code for the Mayan Doomsday in 2012. This ties in with london hosting the Olympics in 2012 which any British person knows will indeed be the end of life as we know it in Britain. The London Olympics is indeed a cunning and devious plot by alien life form who colluded with the Mayans to bring the end of civilisation in 2012.
Nomad

Crop circles...

Post by Nomad »

Crop circles my ASS !
I AM AWESOME MAN
ZAP

Crop circles...

Post by ZAP »

oscar;1216327 wrote: I agree. The 'made in England' markings could be code for the Mayan Doomsday in 2012. This ties in with london hosting the Olympics in 2012 which any British person knows will indeed be the end of life as we know it in Britain. The London Olympics is indeed a cunning and devious plot by alien life form who colluded with the Mayans to bring the end of civilisation in 2012.

:yh_rotfl
dubs

Crop circles...

Post by dubs »

Crop circles??? Pfft! Look at what the Aliens do where I live......

Attached files

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
ZAP

Crop circles...

Post by ZAP »

Betcha those are pods in those black sacks, just like in Invasion of the Body Snatchers w/Kevin McCarthy & Dana Wynter. The aliens probably learned to camouflage them with black Heftys.
dubs

Crop circles...

Post by dubs »

Zapata;1216955 wrote: Betcha those are pods in those black sacks, just like in Invasion of the Body Snatchers w/Kevin McCarthy & Dana Wynter. The aliens probably learned to camouflage them with black Heftys.

Exactly what I was thinkin'.....:thinking:

You'll know if they've got me, if I suddenly start laughing at Jimbos jokes...:-2

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..

Return to “Paranormal Science”