3 week vacation:

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
mikeinie

3 week vacation:

Post by mikeinie »

Next week I am heading on a vacation I have been planning to do for years.

Flying to San Francisco, tour there for a while. Then drive up the West Coast through Oregon, stay in Portland and then head up through Washington to Vancouver where I will stay a while.

Then will be heading through the Rockies to Jasper, Lake Louise and then going all out and will be staying in the Banff Springs hotel for a few nights (I was a busboy there for a few months many years ago during my wondering years).

Photos

Then to Calgary, over to Toronto for a while then back to Dublin. I can’t wait

It will be a trip of a lifetime..
Odie

3 week vacation:

Post by Odie »

Toronto?:guitarist:guitarist

I live 5 minutes from the airport!:-6

If you can, phone me and maybe we can meet up!:guitarist:guitarist

let me know if you have time, I will email you my phone number.

if not, have a wonderful vacation, it sounds awesome!:guitarist:guitarist
Life is just to short for drama.
kazalala

3 week vacation:

Post by kazalala »

mikeinie;1205541 wrote: Next week I am heading on a vacation I have been planning to do for years.

Flying to San Francisco, tour there for a while. Then drive up the West Coast through Oregon, stay in Portland and then head up through Washington to Vancouver where I will stay a while.

Then will be heading through the Rockies to Jasper, Lake Louise and then going all out and will be staying in the Banff Springs hotel for a few nights (I was a busboy there for a few months many years ago during my wondering years).

Photos

My mam has seen Lake Louise,, she says its marvellous!:-6have a fab time, and now im off to see your photo's:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
mikeinie

3 week vacation:

Post by mikeinie »

kazalala;1205560 wrote: My mam has seen Lake Louise,, she says its marvellous!:-6have a fab time, and now im off to see your photo's:D

There will be plenty more photos when I get back
Peg

3 week vacation:

Post by Peg »

Lucky you! Have a wonderful, safe trip.
chonsigirl

3 week vacation:

Post by chonsigirl »

Banff is supposed to be so beautiful, have a great time. :)
Kathy Ellen

3 week vacation:

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Sounds like an absolutely wonderful holiday Mike.

Have a spectacular time:-6
minks

3 week vacation:

Post by minks »

mikeinie;1205541 wrote: Next week I am heading on a vacation I have been planning to do for years.

Photos

HEY!!!!! will ya contact me when you get to Calgary??? Yes Banff is gorgeous.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Odie

3 week vacation:

Post by Odie »

minks;1205634 wrote: HEY!!!!! will ya contact me when you get to Calgary??? Yes Banff is gorgeous.

hey, I asked first eh?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Patsy Warnick

3 week vacation:

Post by Patsy Warnick »

MIKEINIE

Have you ever driven up the West Coast before?

it's beautiful & I have been thinking of Oregon & WA Coastal drive myself..

I'm originally from WA & have driven the Oregon Coast a few times -

Loved it..

been to San Fran many times - loved it...

Hope you have a great time - enjoy the beauty...

Patsy
Sunshine

3 week vacation:

Post by Sunshine »

Photos

sounds like a wonderful trip Mike. I am looking forward to your pictures. Have a great time. :D
pinkchick

3 week vacation:

Post by pinkchick »

Oh Mike! That sounds wonderful :) Have a fantastic time. :D
Very nearly perfect ... :D
littlemissgiggle

3 week vacation:

Post by littlemissgiggle »

wow from those pictures it looks lovely, have a fantastic trip and i am looking forward to the new pictures.
OpenMind

3 week vacation:

Post by OpenMind »

mikeinie.

whatever you do have a good trip but if you don't give minks and odie a huge hug from us all, your name will be muddikie!

Photos required for proof.:D
mikeinie

3 week vacation:

Post by mikeinie »

OK, that's it.. I am checking out and hitting the road.

try not to miss too much over the next three weeks. :(

If I get a chance to log on along the way I will give you an update, if not see you then. :driving:
Odie

3 week vacation:

Post by Odie »

mikeinie;1207153 wrote: OK, that's it.. I am checking out and hitting the road.

try not to miss too much over the next three weeks. :(

If I get a chance to log on along the way I will give you an update, if not see you then. :driving:

I will miss you.

have a wonderful time, see you soon!:-4
OpenMind

3 week vacation:

Post by OpenMind »

Have a good vacation, Mike.:-6
farmer giles

3 week vacation:

Post by farmer giles »

have a great time mike ,i'll say goodbye now i may have been run outa town by the time you get back :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
mikeinie

3 week vacation:

Post by mikeinie »

Hi, just dropping in real fast...

Now in Portland and having a great holiday, will be driving the Columbia River gorge today then start heading north towards Vancouver.

Fantastic !! :):driving:
farmer giles

3 week vacation:

Post by farmer giles »

mikeinie;1213484 wrote: Hi, just dropping in real fast...

Now in Portland and having a great holiday, will be driving the Columbia River gorge today then start heading north towards Vancouver.

have a great day ,a great strip and come back soon these fg woman are uprising :thinking::thinking:
Odie

3 week vacation:

Post by Odie »

mikeinie;1213484 wrote: Hi, just dropping in real fast...

hello!

grand trip!:-6

It was so awesome when you phoned me!:guitarist:guitarist
mikeinie

3 week vacation:

Post by mikeinie »

Hello, I am back!

What a fantastic holiday, I feel like I have been away for ages and am now in shock as I sick back behind my desk at work looking at 3 weeks of emails and a workload pile so high that it can wait until I get this done first.

Odie: great talking to you as well.

Minks, I am sorry I did not call, we literally passed through Calgary to the airport and I did not get the opportunity to contact you.

We had an amazing time. Banff and Lake Louise are just incredible, and they are places that everyone should see once in their lifetime. The West Coast is gorgeous. I particularly would like to see more of Oregon. The Columbia River Gorge is breathtaking.

When I get to downloading the pictures, I will post some of the best ones to a photo album.
Odie

3 week vacation:

Post by Odie »

mikeinie;1218537 wrote: Hello, I am back!

What a fantastic holiday, I feel like I have been away for ages and am now in shock as I sick back behind my desk at work looking at 3 weeks of emails and a workload pile so high that it can wait until I get this done first.

Minks, I am sorry I did not call, we literally passed through Calgary to the airport and I did not get the opportunity to contact you.

We had an amazing time. Banff and Lake Louise are just incredible, and they are places that everyone should see once in their lifetime. The West Coast is gorgeous. I particularly would like to see more of Oregon. The Columbia River Gorge is breathtaking.

When I get to downloading the pictures, I will post some of the best ones to a photo album.

HI Mike and welcome back!:guitarist:guitarist

It was just incredible talking to you, I even made a thread to let everyone know you phoned me when you were in Toronto!

Our west coast is spectular, happy to hear everyone enjoyed this trip.

Will look forward to seeing your pics!:guitarist:guitarist
Peg

3 week vacation:

Post by Peg »

Welcome back. :-6
kazalala

3 week vacation:

Post by kazalala »

mikeinie;1218537 wrote: Hello, I am back!

I cant wait:D so pleased you had a great time:-6

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
minks

3 week vacation:

Post by minks »

No worries, am thrilled you enjoyed yourself. Look forward to the pics.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
mikeinie

3 week vacation:

Post by mikeinie »

applebbs;1309608 wrote: Good luck and have a great trip.

Hi Applebbs.. thanks for the good wishes. This post was from last year when I was heading off, and yes it was a great trip. We still talk about it.

No such big trips planned for this year though, although we did a two week vacation along the South of France and in Southern Spain so I guess that kind of counts as a good vacation.

Actually, I will need to up load some photos of that trip come to think of it.

Welcome to FG

Mike

Return to “Travel Places”