Baby P's Evil mother and boyfriend pictured and named in the press..

Discuss the latest political news.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Faces of evil mother who stood by as Baby P was tortured to death and her neo-Nazi boyfriend who abused him are unmasked | Mail Online

I actually think this is extremely dumb.

When Maxine Carr was released from prison, it was estimated that she will cost the tax payer £25 Million in keeping her identity secret due to death threats. This will now happen with Baby P's killers giving them constant new Identities for the rest of their lives. :mad:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oops

Post by Oops »

The thought that our hard earned cash is going to be going towards protecting these 'monsters' make's my blood boil :mad:

2012 she's likely to get out? They might aswell not have bothered :-5 :-5 :-5
If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear ~Winnie the Pooh~
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Inmy opinion the thread title should refer to "P's evil mother and boyfriend".
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

If these wanna be nazis could have seen a death camp, maybe they wouldn't idolize nazis. An uncle of mine helped liberate a death camp or two. What he saw haunted him the rest of his life.

Were it up to me, wanna be nazis would be executed on the spot.
Oscar Namechange

Bill Sikes;1228591 wrote: Inmy opinion the thread title should refer to "P's evil mother and boyfriend".
Done :)
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

hoppy;1228594 wrote: If these wanna be nazis could have seen a death camp, maybe they wouldn't idolize nazis. An uncle of mine helped liberate a death camp or two. What he saw haunted him the rest of his life.

Were it up to me, wanna be nazis would be executed on the spot.
This moron is reported to be a member of Combat 18 a Neo-Nazi group in England. They are such scum that even the BNP expelled them and that's saying some-thing. My husbands uncle was one of the Allied troops who liberated Auschwitz. He Inherited many boxes of pics that show the true horror. We don't know what to do with them now..... give them to a museum maybe?
Bez

Post by Bez »

I don't care what their circumstances are, were or will be.....I don't think they should have their names changed or any protection....they should take the consequences of their actions..WHATEVER THEY ARE !!
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Oops

Post by Oops »

Bez;1228634 wrote: I don't care what their circumstances are, were or will be.....I don't think they should have their names changed or any protection....they should take the consequences of their actions..WHATEVER THEY ARE !!

I couldnt agree with you more, but that will never be allowed to happen...sadly
If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear ~Winnie the Pooh~
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1228471 wrote: Faces of evil mother who stood by as Baby P was tortured to death and her neo-Nazi boyfriend who abused him are unmasked | Mail Online

I actually think this is extremely dumb.

When Maxine Carr was released from prison, it was estimated that she will cost the tax payer £25 Million in keeping her identity secret due to death threats. This will now happen with Baby P's killers giving them constant new Identities for the rest of their lives. :mad:

awwwww isn't that just special?:-5:-5:-5

and she's out in 2012?

how long did she get?
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Bez;1228634 wrote: I don't care what their circumstances are, were or will be.....I don't think they should have their names changed or any protection....they should take the consequences of their actions..WHATEVER THEY ARE !!
Unfortunately our PC laws protect them. I was sent a group request on facebook by some Idiot under the name of 'Let's torture Baby P's mother'. I put a link on facebook to show them that it was them that was costing the tax payer as her lawyer had gone to court with the facebook group to prove her life was in danger and she needed a new Identity. I'm in no doubt that they will have to flee abroad but my worst fear is that she will have another baby later in life.
Oscar Namechange

What a surprise...... they tortured animals before killing Baby P.

Baby P’s stepfather Steven Barker: Addicted to torture | The Sun |News
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

they will get theirs in prison

2012 ? if she makes it that long
Oscar Namechange

pantoandy;1228697 wrote: they will get theirs in prison

2012 ? if she makes it that long
ANDY :yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs

Maybe, but the prison will make sure they are segregated. You know how it is? They get Injured and then sue the Government for sheds loads of dosh. :-5
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1228701 wrote: ANDY :yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs

Maybe, but the prison will make sure they are segregated. You know how it is? They get Injured and then sue the Government for sheds loads of dosh. :-5

yup.......they'll be separated from the rest.:-5:-5

I just cannot believe only 5 years?

wtf is wrong with the system?
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1228722 wrote: yup.......they'll be separated from the rest.:-5:-5

I just cannot believe only 5 years?

wtf is wrong with the system?
What happened in this case was the Judge re-directing the Jury. All 3 were charged with murder of the child but all 3 blamed each other. As there was doubt as to who delivered the fatal blow, the Jury would have had no choice but to find them not guilty and they would have walked free. The Judge brought in a lesser charge of 'Allowing the death of a child' so all could be convicted but the sentence given is far less than murder. The Judge did the right thing in making sure they did not walk free, but his hands were tied when It came to sentencing.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

I just read the last sentence in the online thingy you posted about the slob...her plans are now messed up? What a selfish pig
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1228734 wrote: what happened in this case was the judge re-directing the jury. All 3 were charged with murder of the child but all 3 blamed each other. As there was doubt as to who delivered the fatal blow, the jury would have had no choice but to find them not guilty and they would have walked free. The judge brought in a lesser charge of 'allowing the death of a child' so all could be convicted but the sentence given is far less than murder. The judge did the right thing in making sure they did not walk free, but his hands were tied when it came to sentencing.

Return to “Current Political Events”