Why Is Oscar Still Banned?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Why is Oscar & Peter still banned? I thought the suspension was up today...it has been 2 weeks...so what gives?
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Their bans have been lifted I did them myself. Why it still say banned under their name is something I will look into.

Oscar is now online.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

CARLA;1236447 wrote: Their bans have been lifted I did them myself. Why it still say banned under their name is something I will look into.

Oscar is now online.

Thank you Carla:)
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

I think now they are just banded, this way we will know their migratory tendencies.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

CARLA;1236447 wrote: Their bans have been lifted I did them myself. Why it still say banned under their name is something I will look into.

Oscar is now online.

I just was chatting with Oscar & they are still banned...and now its a new ban. She's really not a happy camper right now. What is going on?
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Banned again before they even got back on the boards?

:yh_rotfl

Even for Oscar, that's some achievement!

Some mistake, surely?
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

qsducks;1236460 wrote: I just was chatting with Oscar & they are still banned...and now its a new ban. She's really not a happy camper right now. What is going on?

The infractions lift at 6.50pm tonight, exactly two weeks after the infractions were placed, that side is all automated and there is nothing we can do about it. The manual lifting that Carla has done will ensure that Oscar will be allowed back on at 6.50pm this evening, sorry for the confusion and if you can explain this to Oscar please Ducks.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Betty Boop;1236467 wrote: The infractions lift at 6.50pm tonight, exactly two weeks after the infractions were placed, that side is all automated and there is nothing we can do about it. The manual lifting that Carla has done will ensure that Oscar will be allowed back on at 6.50pm this evening, sorry for the confusion and if you can explain this to Oscar please Ducks.

Ok will do. She thought she banned perm. This should make her day. Thank you for letting me know BB.:)
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Wow, I'm impressed. The precision of a Nuclear weapon.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

I am getting interested why Oscar was suspended......am I allowed to ask ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Thank Boopsie for coming to my rescue and explaining it. Can't change the time on a ban I jumped the gun.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

It appears the time it lifts is the servers time so it may be tomorrow before its truly lifted. Sorry about this my BLUNDER..
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

abbey

Post by abbey »

Expires

11:50 PM 09-01-2009

I assume it is GMT
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

qsducks;1236468 wrote: Ok will do. She thought she banned perm. This should make her day. Thank you for letting me know BB.:)

Now let me ask you Ducks, if Forum Garden is such an awful place why does someone who's been banned a few times now want back on so much?

In your own words - This should make her day.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Bruv;1236489 wrote: I am getting interested why Oscar was suspended......am I allowed to ask ?

That's a NO then ?
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Hi Bruv

Sorry i don't know the answer. People tend not to answer that question as it often raises the issue of why the person got banned and so back to square one if you see what i mean. You could always p.m her later tonight ;)
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

I don't want to open any wounds or anything , just check out the thread for my own satisfaction.

No worries
abbey

Post by abbey »

Bruv;1236538 wrote: That's a NO then ? I'm sure oscar will fill you in if you ask her.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

abbey;1236551 wrote: I'm sure oscar will fill you in if you ask her.

:thinking::thinking::sneaky::sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Bruv;1236544 wrote: I don't want to open any wounds or anything , just check out the thread for my own satisfaction.

No worries

If you click on her name it will take you to her page, you click on statistics and then click view all posts.
abbey

Post by abbey »

farmer giles;1236554 wrote: :thinking::thinking::sneaky::sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:o oops!

:yh_rotfl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

buttercup;1236535 wrote: Now let me ask you Ducks, if Forum Garden is such an awful place why does someone who's been banned a few times now want back on so much?

In your own words - This should make her day.

Why do you care? I never said it was awful & neither did Oscar. Your words, not mine.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Ok, just talked to Oscar & she says the ban is permanent...so what is going on?
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

qsducks;1236647 wrote: Ok, just talked to Oscar & she says the ban is permanent...so what is going on?

It's not 6:50PM US time yet.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

qsducks;1236647 wrote: Ok, just talked to Oscar & she says the ban is permanent...so what is going on?

It is not 23:50 BST yet. Until the time has expired the ban is still in force.

Tell her to log out, wait half an hour and then log back in again
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

I just don't get it. Oscar alway had good stuff to add to the forum. If she gets bashed, what is she supposed to do? Something here isn't adding up right.:confused:
spot

Post by spot »

Sunshine;1236704 wrote: I just don't get it. Oscar alway had good stuff to add to the forum. If she gets bashed, what is she supposed to do? Something here isn't adding up right.:confused:

She simply misinterpreted what the browser was telling her, it's not an accurate description of her position.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Sunshine;1236704 wrote: I just don't get it. Oscar alway had good stuff to add to the forum. If she gets bashed, what is she supposed to do? Something here isn't adding up right.:confused:

It's the timing of the clocks Sunshine...she could be on right now but most likely tomorrow since Carla lives in California...that's where the ban got lifted or something like that:wah:...I can't wait to give her big bear hug:wah:
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

qsducks;1236710 wrote: It's the timing of the clocks Sunshine...she could be on right now but most likely tomorrow since Carla lives in California...that's where the ban got lifted or something like that:wah:...I can't wait to give her big bear hug:wah:
So where's my hug? :(

She's outside feeding foxes as we speak. :wah:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Peter Lake;1236712 wrote: So where's my hug? :(

OmG.....xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox finally...been waiting all day for you two...let me go get a hug from cyber world:wah:
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Welcome back, the pair of you.:-6
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Peter Lake;1236712 wrote: So where's my hug? :(

dubs

Post by dubs »

Hello Peter, I just sent her a PM, nice to see you;)

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

qsducks;1236713 wrote: OmG.....xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox finally...been waiting all day for you two...let me go get a hug from cyber world:wah: Just toss it over the Atlantic and i'll catch it. It's a fleeting visit from me as i must really go to bed. It's good to be back here with you as i can never get the hang of this facebook business. :-6
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Peter Lake;1236719 wrote: Just toss it over the Atlantic and i'll catch it. It's a fleeting visit from me as i must really go to bed. It's good to be back here with you as i can never get the hang of this facebook business. :-6

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl that's the thing with it though...you can never tell who's on, etc. But I do have to tend my farm.
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

dubs;1236716 wrote: Hello Peter, I just sent her a PM, nice to see you;)
Thankyou dubs. She will be glad to hear from you. :-6
Odie

Post by Odie »

welcome back my friends, you were missed!:-4
Life is just to short for drama.
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

qsducks;1236720 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl that's the thing with it though...you can never tell who's on, etc. But I do have to tend my farm.
I must say it has been interesting putting faces on facebook from photographs to names here. There are some fine looking ladies on this forum. I'm off to bed so i will chat with you soon. Thankyou for the warm welcome back. :-6
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Peter Lake;1236723 wrote: I must say it has been interesting putting faces on facebook from photographs to names here. There are some fine looking ladies on this forum. I'm off to bed so i will chat with you soon. Thankyou for the warm welcome back. :-6

So you finally looked at my albums...yes that's me with my Boston Red Sox hat on & the rest of the clan...had a great time over there. Food was fab. Will have to post more tomorrow night...hubs is taking kids to the Phillies game...
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

Odie;1236722 wrote: welcome back my friends, you were missed!:-4 Thankyou very much. She's having a conversation right now with the pack leader and demanding to know where he's been for the past two nights. I don't think he's answering her though. There is also a stray cat that is also getting fed every night and has his eye on my sofa. There is no point in my objecting to the stray coming to live with us as she always gets her own way. She was thinking of names for it last night so it looks like i have no say at all in the matter. I'm off to bed but i am sure Oscar will be on in the morning. :-6
Odie

Post by Odie »

Peter Lake;1236726 wrote: Thankyou very much. She's having a conversation right now with the pack leader and demanding to know where he's been for the past two nights. I don't think he's answering her though. There is also a stray cat that is also getting fed every night and has his eye on my sofa. There is no point in my objecting to the stray coming to live with us as she always gets her own way. She was thinking of names for it last night so it looks like i have no say at all in the matter. I'm off to bed but i am sure Oscar will be on in the morning. :-6

I know how late it is there, must be around 1:30 am, thanks for responding so late.

I hope Julie takes those kittens in as they need a good home, perhaps she can make up a sign....kittens for free.

wonder where the pack leader went, he must be getting food somewhere else.

have a good sleep, and again......welcome back.
Life is just to short for drama.
Hugh Janus

Post by Hugh Janus »

Peter Lake;1236726 wrote: There is also a stray cat that is also getting fed every night and has his eye on my sofa. There is no point in my objecting to the stray coming to live with us as she always gets her own way. She was thinking of names for it last night so it looks like i have no say at all in the matter. I'm off to bed but i am sure Oscar will be on in the morning. :-6

You could always call it "Trex." Everyone knows that Trex is a cooking fat...:sneaky:
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

Hugh Janus;1236857 wrote: You could always call it "Trex." Everyone knows that Trex is a cooking fat...:sneaky:

*splutter* :yh_rotfl I remember that joke too!!!
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Hugh Janus;1236857 wrote: You could always call it "Trex." Everyone knows that Trex is a cooking fat...:sneaky:

Im sorry, I really am but a long time ago someone converted your name to Hugh Janus (Huge Anus)

Its an enormous distraction.

Again I apologize. Im ashamed I was so compelled to note this.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Hugh Janus;1236857 wrote: You could always call it "Trex." Everyone knows that Trex is a cooking fat...:sneaky: :yh_rotfl Works best after 8 pints of beer.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Hugh Janus

Post by Hugh Janus »

Nomad;1236872 wrote: Im sorry, I really am but a long time ago someone converted your name to Hugh Janus (Huge Anus)

Its an enormous distraction.

I would imagine that it probably could be.

That's the problem when you subscribe to a site, and try to think of a user name, after having imbibed in the best part of a bottle of Scotlands finest.

What seemed like a good idea at the time, looks totally different in the cold light of sobriety. :thinking:

Oh, and by the way, Welcome back Oscar...
Oscar Namechange

Hugh Janus;1236911 wrote: I would imagine that it probably could be.

That's the problem when you subscribe to a site, and try to think of a user name, after having imbibed in the best part of a bottle of Scotlands finest.

What seemed like a good idea at the time, looks totally different in the cold light of sobriety. :thinking:

Oh, and by the way, Welcome back Oscar... Thanks Hugh :-4 When I first came here i was going to register as 'Shiela Blige' but i thought no-one would get it. Sheila Blige.... She'll Oblige ... yes... no ... oh ok then :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Welome back Julie and Peter!

Oscar Namechange

Sunshine;1236919 wrote: Welome back Julie and Peter!

awwwwwwwwwww thanks Sunshine and I love the pic. :-4:-4:-4
almostfamous

Post by almostfamous »

I'm a tad late but Welcome Back :-6:-6

Return to “General Chit Chat”