I've had enough of this

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
flopstock

I've had enough of this

Post by flopstock »

Nomad;1239382 wrote: snap !

have you dear?:p
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Clodhopper

I've had enough of this

Post by Clodhopper »

I did read it. It was just abuse. Aimed with a scattergun. As with most abuse it said more about the writer's state of mind than the people she was aiming at.

On which note:

Sunshine, there are posts which help create a positive atmosphere and those that help create a negative one. Rereading your last three posts on this thread might help tell you why you aren't seeing much positive around here.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Bill Sikes

I've had enough of this

Post by Bill Sikes »

Ian;1239397 wrote: I want to read it : )

It's like reading a book with pages missing : (

Ooops! PM'd instead. Rare use of PM, there...
Sunshine

I've had enough of this

Post by Sunshine »

Clodhopper;1239410 wrote: I did read it. It was just abuse. Aimed with a scattergun. As with most abuse it said more about the writer's state of mind than the people she was aiming at.

On which note:

Sunshine, there are posts which help create a positive atmosphere and those that help create a negative one. Rereading your last three posts on this thread might help tell you why you aren't seeing much positive around here.
If I were the only one who posted, I would agree with you. It was getting ugly before I wrote a word.
YZGI

I've had enough of this

Post by YZGI »

Good morning all. So, what did I miss over my long holiday weekend? Hope all is well with everyone. I think I will go look through the weekend posts to see how everyone is doing.
YZGI

I've had enough of this

Post by YZGI »

I see Buttercup got some new shoes. Good for her.
flopstock

I've had enough of this

Post by flopstock »

YZGI;1239483 wrote: I see Buttercup got some new shoes. Good for her.

I'm curious dear... is all your family on facebook? I keep meaning to go and add you as a friend, but every time I sign on mine it keeps trying to add some stupid ass picture i didn't put up onto my profile... wtf?

anyhoot, i then leave the site again in disgust... so you are on my list right behind the perv in peoria who keeps requesting even though i keep deleting him.

swell site, btw..:lips::p:rolleyes:

:yh_rotfl
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Oscar Namechange

I've had enough of this

Post by Oscar Namechange »

flopstock;1239492 wrote:

anyhoot, i then leave the site again in disgust... so you are on my list right behind the perv in peoria who keeps requesting even though i keep deleting him.

Have you tried the 'block' function on facebook? Worked for me.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
flopstock

I've had enough of this

Post by flopstock »

oscar;1239495 wrote: Have you tried the 'block' function on facebook? Worked for me.

Haven't been on it enough to try anything much. If I wanted a picture in my profile don't you suppose I would have put one there?:-2What the hell are they thinking letting other folks attach crap to my profile?:rolleyes:

Don't know that I'm interested in blocking the perv... it's nice to feel wanted every now and again, don't ya know?;):yh_rotfl

Oscar Namechange

I've had enough of this

Post by Oscar Namechange »

flopstock;1239499 wrote: Haven't been on it enough to try anything much. If I wanted a picture in my profile don't you suppose I would have put one there?:-2What the hell are they thinking letting other folks attach crap to my profile?:rolleyes:

Don't know that I'm interested in blocking the perv... it's nice to feel wanted every now and again, don't ya know?;):yh_rotfl
Yes, it's not nice giving folks the option of uploading pics onto your profile. I'm pretty choosy over who I have as friends on FB so I am quite confident that none of them would do that to me any more than I would do it to them. With the exception of Peter Lake of course and then It's more of a duty.:wah:

I have had some damn wierd friend requests of late. :thinking::thinking:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

I've had enough of this

Post by Odie »

oscar;1239507 wrote: Yes, it's not nice giving folks the option of uploading pics onto your profile. I'm pretty choosy over who I have as friends on FB so I am quite confident that none of them would do that to me any more than I would do it to them. With the exception of Peter Lake of course and then It's more of a duty.:wah:

I have had some damn wierd friend requests of late. :thinking::thinking:

I blocked that one, and I keep a pretty tight rein on who are my friends, don't need any wackos posting on my wall.

also blocked that others cannot ask me to be friends with whoever.
Life is just to short for drama.
YZGI

I've had enough of this

Post by YZGI »

flopstock;1239492 wrote: I'm curious dear... is all your family on facebook? I keep meaning to go and add you as a friend, but every time I sign on mine it keeps trying to add some stupid ass picture i didn't put up onto my profile... wtf?

swell site, btw..:lips::p:rolleyes:

Yeah I think most of my family are. I don't do much on it except play a few of the games and check post from my son at college, my wife and her friends are on a lot. I have no idea about your "stupid ass pics" . Myself, I have seen stupod pics but never one with an ass in it.
spot

I've had enough of this

Post by spot »

Sunshine;1239381 wrote: spot, it seems you don't like many of us here. Not sure why, but your posts reflect how you think.

Maybe it would be in your better interest to find a forum that appeals to your intellect better, like Uranus.com.

There are lots of posters here that I like enormously.

Uranus.com is a parked domain at Sedo, not a forum.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
YZGI

I've had enough of this

Post by YZGI »

spot;1239539 wrote: There are lots of posters here that I like enormously.

Uranus.com is a parked domain at Sedo, not a forum.
Thanks Spot.
flopstock

I've had enough of this

Post by flopstock »

:yh_whistlYZGI;1239549 wrote: Thanks Spot.:yh_bigsmi

buttercup

I've had enough of this

Post by buttercup »

Sunshine;1239381 wrote: spot, it seems you don't like many of us here. Not sure why, but your posts reflect how you think.

Maybe it would be in your better interest to find a forum that appeals to your intellect better, like Uranus.com.

Your too funny :wah:

This is exactly the kind of post your supposed to be objecting too.

Note - you never got banned :sneaky:
almostfamous

I've had enough of this

Post by almostfamous »

Nomad;1239378 wrote: I could be wrong but I think intent may play some role in the politics of forumdom.

The intent is mighty questionable. To keep those that "they" think supposedly keep this forum running with their arrogant posts and comments out of the side of their mouth? I prefer real people with real things to say. Noobies are only here a short while til they get tired of it, post their opinion or just fade out leaving the same old troublemakers and room for more noobs to be greeted so sweetly and then set out as fresh meat.

This is just annoying as hell.
almostfamous

I've had enough of this

Post by almostfamous »

flopstock;1239499 wrote: Haven't been on it enough to try anything much. If I wanted a picture in my profile don't you suppose I would have put one there?:-2What the hell are they thinking letting other folks attach crap to my profile?:rolleyes:

I think you're being "tagged" in a photo. You can alter this in your settings :)

Return to “General Chit Chat”