Kaz and Ducky's Clubhouse

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

In Celebration of the Ducks return I give you... ta da da da ta da!!!!!!

Our Clubhouse!!

To celebrate the return of my friend Ducky i have opened this clubhouse for us both to use! A place we can come and talk, laugh and put the world to rights.,just to check in with each other.:D:-6 I would also like to invite any of OUR FRIENDS.. to come in and let us know how you are doing , stay awhile, have a coffee, or somethng stronger:sneaky: bring cakes, recipes, your pets, whatever!!!:-6:-6 Anyone is welcome as long as you LOVE us unconditionally!!!!!!!:p:p:pl

thanks to everyone who has welcomed back Our friend ducky ,, as this was what this thread was initially for:-6

Now i want to get a little bit serious here. I made this thread for me and her,, and for any of our freinds as its says in the OP to come on. Can i please respectfully ask, if you are not our freind, or if you dont care for either of us please just leave us alone and stay out of this thread. I say respectfully ask because of course if you want to be techcnical i cant make anyone stay out of here as its a public board. Im just hoping people will have the decency not to come in here and take the **** basically.

If you are not a friend or dont even like us ,, then please just leave us alone. Also If you think this thread is a silly little piece of fluff then please leave us alone. To come in here and make comments just basically to **** us off is spoiling my enjoyment here and i know its probably spoiling ducky's too.

I will be adding this to the OP as well so that all can see it in future.

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

kazalala;1241180 wrote: In Celebration of the Ducks return I give you... ta da da da ta da!!!!!!

Our Clubhouse!!

To celebrate the return of my friend Ducky i have opened this clubhouse for us both to use! A place we can come and talk, laugh and put the world to rights.,just to check in with each other.:D:-6 I would also like to invite any of OUR FRIENDS.. to come in and let us know how you are doing , stay awhile, have a coffee, or somethng stronger:sneaky: bring cakes, recipes, your pets, whatever!!!:-6:-6 Anyone is welcome as long as you LOVE us unconditionally!!!!!!!:p:p:pl

Thanks for the invite Kaz. Hi Ducky and anyone else that comes in.

Coffee and tea coming right up. Well, down. :-3 Have the cups for them anyway. :wah:

Attached files
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

HI Sunshine! and thanks for the cups!!! :D:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

WELCOME BACK DUCKSIES, FEEL LIKE SOMETHING STRONGER THAN CUPPA RIGHT NOW THOUGH LOL xxxxxxxxxxxx
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Shaz!!! oh i know what you want:sneaky:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

kazalala;1241184 wrote: Shaz!!! oh i know what you want:sneaky:

That looks good,, yummy ,, thanx
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1241185 wrote: That looks good,, yummy ,, thanx

You wouldnt believe the weird pics i got when i typed in peach schnapps :eek::yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Thanks for mailing me Kaz and inviting me to your fab new place here :D....I couldnt miss the opening now could I and to welcome back that mad little Duck;).Looks a good place here and lots of luck with it to the pair of you....you 2 take care and talk ASP:-6;):-4:driving:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

kazalala;1241187 wrote: You wouldnt believe the weird pics i got when i typed in peach schnapps :eek::yh_rotfl

erm,, you can always show us lol

never know you may get a ban
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1241191 wrote: erm,, you can always show us lol

never know you may get a ban

I would get a ban!!!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Carolly;1241190 wrote: Thanks for mailing me Kaz and inviting me to your fab new place here :D....I couldnt miss the opening now could I and to welcome back that mad little Duck;).Looks a good place here and lots of luck with it to the pair of you....you 2 take care and talk ASP:-6;):-4:driving:
Carolly...:-4 so good to see you. I hope you do come back and post some. You are really missed and loved by many.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Sunshine;1241194 wrote: Carolly...:-4 so good to see you. I hope you do come back and post some. You are really missed and loved by many.Am I ...not what ive heard:wah: anyway yes I am in the RW and thats what really matters;) and yes Shari I know I have some true friends also online ;):-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1241190 wrote: Thanks for mailing me Kaz and inviting me to your fab new place here :D....I couldnt miss the opening now could I and to welcome back that mad little Duck;).Looks a good place here and lots of luck with it to the pair of you....you 2 take care and talk ASP:-6;):-4:driving:

No probs you are a good freind to both of us carol so you are always welcome here matey;):-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

BOTH, erhum
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Now what time can Ducky actually come back? :confused::confused::-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1241196 wrote: No probs you are a good freind to both of us carol so you are always welcome here matey;):-4
Cheers me Special Friend and good luck to the pair of you and may true Friendship always reign....talk soon.;):-4
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

WELCOME BACK MY FRIEND DUCKY

:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

god! theres always a loud one!:rolleyes::yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

Hello,, well i am abviously to quiet lol
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1241206 wrote: Hello,, well i am abviously to quiet lol

yea ,, and we know its them quiet ones you have to watch!:lips::sneaky::p

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1241208 wrote: yea ,, and we know its them quiet ones you have to watch!:lips::sneaky::p
Yeah... that Shazz is a bit of a goer :yh_rotfl Nudge Nudge
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1241200 wrote: Now what time can Ducky actually come back? :confused::confused::-3Ducky is overdue shall we say:yh_rotfl and if she has probs let her tell you and maybe you can contact one of us Mods Kaz:)
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1241210 wrote: Ducky is overdue shall we say:yh_rotfl and if she has probs let her tell you and maybe you can contact one of us Mods Kaz:)

I cant! yer all bloody invisible!!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl oh hang on so am i:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1241210 wrote: Ducky is overdue shall we say:yh_rotfl and if she has probs let her tell you and maybe you can contact one of us Mods Kaz:) Is she having probs getting logged In Duchess?
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

oscar;1241209 wrote: Yeah... that Shazz is a bit of a goer :yh_rotfl Nudge Nudge

yep, i goer here and i goer there lol
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1241213 wrote: Is she having probs getting logged In Duchess?

when i go to her profile it says banned still:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1241212 wrote: I cant! yer all bloody invisible!!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl oh hang on so am i:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflNow behave young lady:sneaky: im serious if she has probs you will have to contact us.....the keys prob been lost:wah::D;)
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1241216 wrote: Now behave young lady:sneaky: im serious if she has probs you will have to contact us.....the keys prob been lost:wah::D;)

well why do i need to contact you when i am talking to you here ffs and we are saying ducky is still showin as banned:-5:-5:p

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1241213 wrote: Is she having probs getting logged In Duchess?I havent a clue as Im not on FB or MSN with her so she can tell me....Kaz may be able to check it out:confused:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1241220 wrote: I havent a clue as Im not on FB or MSN with her so she can tell me....Kaz may be able to check it out:confused:

shes still bloody banned fgs:yh_rotfl:-5

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1241219 wrote: well why do i need to contact you when i am talking to you here ffs and we are saying ducky is still showin as banned:-5:-5:p It's probably the time thing, same as with me. I'll go on facebook and see If she's on there.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1241219 wrote: well why do i need to contact you when i am talking to you here ffs and we are saying ducky is still showin as banned:-5:-5:pBecause Drama Queens do that type of thing fgs :-5:-5now let me have my moment of drama please:yh_rotfl....ok are you in contact with her and is she saying she cant get on here?
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1241223 wrote: Because Drama Queens do that type of thing fgs :-5:-5now let me have my moment of drama please....ok are you in contact with her and is she saying she cant get on here?

no im not in contact with her ,,, i am saying she still has banned under her name on here,,,, and i cant pm cos she is banned ,,, and i cant leave a message on her profile as she is banned... how can she log in if it says banned under her name:confused:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Carolly;1241195 wrote: Am I ...not what ive heard:wah: anyway yes I am in the RW and thats what really matters;) and yes Shari I know I have some true friends also online ;):-4

If I could fly over there, I would give you a big RW hug, for now though I hope this will do.

HUGS
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1241224 wrote: no im not in contact with her ,,, i am saying she still has banned under her name on here,,,, and i cant pm cos she is banned ,,, and i cant leave a message on her profile as she is banned... how can she log in if it says banned under her name:confused:Ok.....point taken.....see if anyone has the key to let her back in:D:driving:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Sunshine;1241225 wrote: If I could fly over there, I would give you a big RW hug, for now though I hope this will do.

HUGSReturned :-4:-4
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1241226 wrote: Ok.....point taken.....see if anyone has the key to let her back in:D:driving:

*sigh" ok:D now .. someone put the fire on and pass the crisps:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Just this second tried to pm her and got this?

qsducks has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

and it says banned under her name ,,, so dunno maybe iots not proper time yet?

Anyway gotta go so hopefully i will see her tomorrow. Look after the clubhouse for us,, and dont make too much mess!:guitarist:driving::D:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

Night night Kaz, xx
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1241235 wrote: Just this second tried to pm her and got this?

qsducks has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

and it says banned under her name ,,, so dunno maybe iots not proper time yet?

Anyway gotta go so hopefully i will see her tomorrow. Look after the clubhouse for us,, and dont make too much mess!:guitarist:driving::D:-4All she has to do is log out and come back in again....sorted;)
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Hello one and all..the high ranking drama queen is back in full swing:sneaky:....give me a beer please! Thank you to all my great friends here for putting up this post...I love it!!!! Just logged on a bit ago & read the entire thread...I love all you chicks:-4
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

qsducks;1241253 wrote: Hello one and all..the high ranking drama queen is back in full swing:sneaky:....give me a beer please! Thank you to all my great friends here for putting up this post...I love it!!!! Just logged on a bit ago & read the entire thread...I love all you chicks:-4

Welcome back quackers lol
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

shazzoom;1241254 wrote: Welcome back quackers lol

Glad to be back myself but will be only posting in certain threads lol:wah: Still go to fb to tend to me farm and fishtank...
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

qsducks;1241255 wrote: Glad to be back myself but will be only posting in certain threads lol:wah: Still go to fb to tend to me farm and fishtank...

You should check in at fb....oscar's looking for you!
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

qsducks;1241255 wrote: Glad to be back myself but will be only posting in certain threads lol:wah: Still go to fb to tend to me farm and fishtank...WB Ducky.....you were missed;):-4
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

shelbell;1241257 wrote: You should check in at fb....oscar's looking for you!

No, I'll be there later....had to make my drama queen entrance here....:yh_rotfl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Carolly;1241258 wrote: WB Ducky.....you were missed;):-4

It is great to be back:sneaky:...where is my throne? and not the one in the bathroom:yh_rotfl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

qsducks;1241260 wrote: It is great to be back:sneaky:...where is my throne? and not the one in the bathroom:yh_rotfl

And where is Kaz..the grand Poobah?:wah:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

qsducks;1241260 wrote: It is great to be back:sneaky:...where is my throne? and not the one in the bathroom:yh_rotflGot nicked.....but you dont need one of those anyway....get a high stall or something:D;)
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

qsducks;1241261 wrote: And where is Kaz..the grand Poobah?:wah:Oh she had to go and take ye animals to slaughter or something off ye farm:-3:-2

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”