Kaz and Ducky's Clubhouse

Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

What a classy Clubhouse this is with suburb club sarnies... yum yum I ate them all cos im a piggy hah...Left the crust on the last quarter cos I was soooooo full..:wah:

Soz to hear about your aunt Kaz, must be a nightmare trying to keep up. Fingers crossed they will sort her out with better 24 hour care.

I havent been on FB much Ducks, dear god does Kelsey get a lot of homework, 2 to 3 things a night, and each one says, research blah blah then the homework bit and then evaluate the lesson?? Jeeeez the girl is a walking zombie, no time to play either as she is either too tired or doing homework...Its a huge change from primary to high so hopefully after a few weeks it will settle down. Mind u she has cat stats week starting 29th Sept lol..

Hi to everyone, sorry if I tried to remember everyone id leave someone out so ill do a collective hello and a hug :-6
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Chezzie;1241639 wrote: What a classy Clubhouse this is with suburb club sarnies... yum yum I ate them all cos im a piggy hah...Left the crust on the last quarter cos I was soooooo full..:wah:

Soz to hear about your aunt Kaz, must be a nightmare trying to keep up. Fingers crossed they will sort her out with better 24 hour care.

I havent been on FB much Ducks, dear god does Kelsey get a lot of homework, 2 to 3 things a night, and each one says, research blah blah then the homework bit and then evaluate the lesson?? Jeeeez the girl is a walking zombie, no time to play either as she is either too tired or doing homework...Its a huge change from primary to high so hopefully after a few weeks it will settle down. Mind u she has cat stats week starting 29th Sept lol..

Hi to everyone, sorry if I tried to remember everyone id leave someone out so ill do a collective hello and a hug :-6

Oh I see you playing Mafia Wars on fb...can't get the hang of it yet. As for loads of homework, yes my daughter just started high school...lots of homework...same :-4

Hey, nice to see you here also...am glad you are feeling better
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

Morning All:-4

Hugs to you Kaz.

Bit of drama here yesterday afternoon an Ultra Light plane crashed.

Both men got out safe & well,just listening to the details on the news now.

Hope you all have a good one I am off to work,see you later.:-4:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

mrsK;1241720 wrote: Morning All:-4

Hugs to you Kaz.

My drama started around 7am cuz Quin thought is was gym day,,,drove him to school..not gym day..back home get the regular uni on..snap, drive back up, drop him off & then the trash guy incident:wah: was fine after that...
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Hi Heather!! Hi Ducky. Sorry you've been sick, Heather!! I hope you're completely better now. Sounds like a terrible awful no good very bad start to your day, Ducky. I'm glad it's better now.

Taking of gyms - I went to a 6am session this morning. It was great. But it's only early afternoon now, and I'm asleep at my desk... Well nearly. Next week I'm going to a jazz dancing class there, and this lunchtime I bought myself a pair of jazz shoes. They feel great!! (Late birthday pressie!!)
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Hi all:D:-6 wow Pam Jazz dancing ,, sounds great fun!

Thanks to everyone sending good thoughts about my aunt:-4 the nurses are concerned about her today ,, honestly dont know whats going to happen ,,, she really does need 24 hour care.

Anyway ,,, not too bad her today ,,, been out this morning ,, had an early appointment ,, then did a bit shopping on the way home and bouth some new throws,,, my living room is now the land of throws:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Just an update,, my aunt has got a place at a nursing home, she goes in on Friday ,, so thats a relief, at least we know she dotn have to be on her own ,, and i think she can have visitors loads. :D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

kazalala;1241956 wrote: Just an update,, my aunt has got a place at a nursing home, she goes in on Friday ,, so thats a relief, at least we know she dotn have to be on her own ,, and i think she can have visitors loads. :D
That's a relief to hear Kaz. When my mum had to go into a home, the staff were so good. They understood that I worked long hours and would let me in at 10 pm at night just to sit with her. If must be a relief for you. Please visit as much as you can. The hours drag for them you know. If you want some fun.... If there is a visitor signing in book, sign yourself in as celebrities. I had the nurses looking all over for Mick Jagger one afternoon.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1241966 wrote: That's a relief to hear Kaz. When my mum had to go into a home, the staff were so good. They understood that I worked long hours and would let me in at 10 pm at night just to sit with her. If must be a relief for you. Please visit as much as you can. The hours drag for them you know. If you want some fun.... If there is a visitor signing in book, sign yourself in as celebrities. I had the nurses looking all over for Mick Jagger one afternoon.

Thanks Oscar,, theres a few of us to visit although like in all families ,, some will visit more than others:rolleyes: It will just be a relief to know she aint o her own. Good idea about signing in btw :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

kazalala;1241885 wrote: Hi all:D:-6 wow Pam Jazz dancing ,, sounds great fun!

Thanks to everyone sending good thoughts about my aunt:-4 the nurses are concerned about her today ,, honestly dont know whats going to happen ,,, she really does need 24 hour care.

Anyway ,,, not too bad her today ,,, been out this morning ,, had an early appointment ,, then did a bit shopping on the way home and bouth some new throws,,, my living room is now the land of throws:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I love throws. :-4 Nothing better than to snuggle up under one on a chilly day and watch a good movie or two or just take a little nap.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

mrsK;1241720 wrote: Morning All:-4

Hugs to you Kaz.

Missed your post yesterday MrsK. Goodmorning to you as well. :-4

Good to hear the men were ok.

Don't work too hard and glad that you are feeling better.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

kazalala;1241956 wrote: Just an update,, my aunt has got a place at a nursing home, she goes in on Friday ,, so thats a relief, at least we know she dotn have to be on her own ,, and i think she can have visitors loads. :D

Oh that is good news Kaz. :-6 Now she will get the 24/7 care she needs. Will they be doing any rehab. with her?
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Sunshine;1242037 wrote: I love throws. :-4 Nothing better than to snuggle up under one on a chilly day and watch a good movie or two or just take a little nap.

well you would love my living room then ,, its hard to tell what kind of sofas i have :yh_rotflmainly scratched ones since Sheila arrived:sneaky::yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Sunshine;1242042 wrote: Oh that is good news Kaz. :-6 Now she will get the 24/7 care she needs. Will they be doing any rehab. with her?

I dont think so Sunshine:( i think she still has a DNR on her record at the moment too:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

kazalala;1242043 wrote: well you would love my living room then ,, its hard to tell what kind of sofas i have :yh_rotflmainly scratched ones since Sheila arrived:sneaky::yh_rotfl

the things we allow our pets to do. I know, my Bailey uses all of my furniture. I have a throw on my bed too as I have a really nice spread on it and don't want it ruined. Thing is, can't see the spread due to the throw. :-3 Ah well, I know it is there. No one goes in my bedroom to see anyway.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

kazalala;1242045 wrote: I dont thikn so Sunshine:( i thin she still has a DBR on her record at the moment too:thinking:

Not sure what a DBR is? I'm thinking too.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Not a quite day in my neighhood lately. Neighbors behind me are adding on to their deck, sawing, pounding, hammering most of the day.

Now the neighbors across the court from me are having their septic pumped out. If I did want a nap, no way could I do it today.

Next it will be the farmer harvesting his corn across the road from me. They harvest 24/7 until it is done. I can only hope he does the road edge first.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Sunshine;1242049 wrote: Not sure what a DBR is? I'm thinking too.

sorry my typing:yh_rotfl i have edited now ,, DNR - Do Not Resusitate

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Sunshine;1242053 wrote: Not a quite day in my neighhood lately. Neighbors behind me are adding on to their deck, sawing, pounding, hammering most of the day.

Now the neighbors across the court from me are having their septic pumped out. If I did want a nap, no way could I do it today.

Next it will be the farmer harvesting his corn across the road from me. They harvest 24/7 until it is done. I can only hope he does the road edge first.

Oh dear ,,, sorry its frustrating when its noisy all the time:( farmners round here have been muck spreading ,, aint been able to open ouir wndows for days!!! its stinks:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

kazalala;1242057 wrote: Oh dear ,,, sorry its frustrating when its noisy all the time:( farmners round here have been muck spreading ,, aint been able to open ouir wndows for days!!! its stinks:yh_rotfl

lol Kaz i remember that smell,,

On the way to or from the town centre here, you pass a water treatment works,, and that often stinks, yukkkkkk
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1242071 wrote: lol Kaz i remember that smell,,

On the way to or from the town centre here, you pass a water treatment works,, and that often stinks, yukkkkkk

god its been really bad here for about a week ,, i had to have smelly candles on all over the house the other day ,, seems to have stopped now so fingers corssed thats it :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

I really felt cold today,, had to wear a coat,, lots of rain etc
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

I've got two nice candles the other from Yankee candle co. fall scents....one atop the tv McIntosh cinnamon & the other in the kitchen called cinnamon stix...yum, although I'm still a little irate that Yankee stopped carrying my fave scent of the summer...honeysuckle:confused:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1242082 wrote: I really felt cold today,, had to wear a coat,, lots of rain etc
i had a light jacklet on today ,,, more to look good than keep warm though:yh_rotfl

qsducks;1242083 wrote: I've got two nice candles the other from Yankee candle co. fall scents....one atop the tv McIntosh cinnamon & the other in the kitchen called cinnamon stix...yum, although I'm still a little irate that Yankee stopped carrying my fave scent of the summer...honeysuckle:confused:

Ducky!!! i got a honeysuckle one from a shop in Richmond Yorkshire just a few weeks back! it was just a small one a sampler but it was Honeysuckle. :D I love cinnamon

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

Would't know what my favourite scented candle is,, ive hardly used them.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1242092 wrote: Would't know what my favourite scented candle is,, ive hardly used them.

Oh you should ,, lovely to have a candle on ,, get a nice smelly all throught he place :D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1242085 wrote: i had a light jacklet on today ,,, more to look good than keep warm though:yh_rotfl

Ducky!!! i got a honeysuckle one from a shop in Richmond Yorkshire just a few weeks back! it was just a small one a sampler but it was Honeysuckle. :D I love cinnamon

I love the fall scents...Mcinstosh apple being #1 along with the cinnamon ones...have you ever used Christmas cookie? even if your not baking cookies it smells like you were
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1242103 wrote: I love the fall scents...Mcinstosh apple being #1 along with the cinnamon ones...have you ever used Christmas cookie? even if your not baking cookies it smells like you were

they are not THAT easy to get around her ,,, but im looking for soewhjere closer as richmond is a good 45 mins drive :yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1242105 wrote: they are not THAT easy to get around her ,,, but im looking for soewhjere closer as richmond is a good 45 mins drive :yh_rotfl

You can order them online by either Yankeecandle.com or ebay...and sometimes they are a bit cheaper than in store.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1242108 wrote: You can order them online by either Yankeecandle.com or ebay...and sometimes they are a bit cheaper than in store.

oh right will have a look ! do they have a place here or would i have to have them sent from America?:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

What a fuss over a candle lol,,,,,

Just be like me ,, have dog smell pmsl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1242110 wrote: oh right will have a look ! do they have a place here or would i have to have them sent from America?:thinking:

I saw Yankee candles in Ireland...have no idea if they are in England or not...
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1242114 wrote: What a fuss over a candle lol,,,,,

Just be like me ,, have dog smell pmsl
oh i have that too :yh_rotfljust nice to have a change sometimes :p

qsducks;1242115 wrote: I saw Yankee candles in Ireland...have no idea if they are in England or not...

well i will look later ,, gotta get off here now my eyes are blurring :wah: have a good night and see you all tomorrow ,,

Goodnight !:-4:-4:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

Nanite Kaz xx
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

qsducks;1242083 wrote: I've got two nice candles the other from Yankee candle co. fall scents....one atop the tv McIntosh cinnamon & the other in the kitchen called cinnamon stix...yum, although I'm still a little irate that Yankee stopped carrying my fave scent of the summer...honeysuckle:confused:

I've got lots of Yankee candles...my oldest daughter works there...I don't have a choice! Thankfully I love candles!! :)
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Ok, I'm lost...was this the thread talking about sub sammies? If so, thank you very much, after one of my appointments today I had to stop and get a sub...I had gotten so hungry for one! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

It is really bad in the spring here to if the farmer uses Anhydorus Ammonia on the field. If the wind is blowing in the direction of my house, it smells like dirty diapers. eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Anhydrous ammonia is an efficient and widely used source of nitrogen fertilizer.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

kazalala;1242077 wrote: god its been really bad here for about a week ,, i had to have smelly candles on all over the house the other day ,, seems to have stopped now so fingers corssed thats it :wah:

this was supposed to go with above post. Opps. LOL
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

shelbell;1242161 wrote: I've got lots of Yankee candles...my oldest daughter works there...I don't have a choice! Thankfully I love candles!! :)

Oh Yankees are the best. And so many different scents to chose from. Buttercream is my favorite. What's yours?
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Sunshine;1242265 wrote: Oh Yankees are the best. And so many different scents to chose from. Buttercream is my favorite. What's yours?

So many that I love...they are great candles...just ordered one for Halloween & got the little shade thingy that goes over it so it looks like witches are flying on their brooms.

Year ago, I used to order form Party Lite and still have some of their candle holders but their candles suck...yup Yankee is so much better.:)
Odie

Post by Odie »

shelbell;1242161 wrote: I've got lots of Yankee candles...my oldest daughter works there...I don't have a choice! Thankfully I love candles!! :)

I have lots of really heavily scented candles......but must be on guard with the cats!:-5:-5

See I have never found Yankee has that much aroma......maybe its my nose!:wah:
Life is just to short for drama.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

qsducks;1242267 wrote: So many that I love...they are great candles...just ordered one for Halloween & got the little shade thingy that goes over it so it looks like witches are flying on their brooms.

Year ago, I used to order form Party Lite and still have some of their candle holders but their candles suck...yup Yankee is so much better.:)

I got one the other day, on sale, called Berries and Cedar. It really smells good..not a horrible cedar smell but a really nice blend that goes together well. The Buttercream is in my bedroom and the B&C in the Family room. I can hardly wait for the Christmas ones. Love the Peppermint candle they have.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

qsducks;1242392 wrote: Yes, that is a good one but my fave is the Christmas cookie one

It became fluff:wah:

Oh yes. I like that one too although the scent of it always makes me hungry. :wah:

Oh no....not lost to fluff!!!! Ducky, is your Fluff collecting other fluff? Maybe they found each other and now have friends. :wah:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Sunshine;1242505 wrote: Oh yes. I like that one too although the scent of it always makes me hungry. :wah:

Oh no....not lost to fluff!!!! Ducky, is your Fluff collecting other fluff? Maybe they found each other and now have friends. :wah:

hi sunshine:Dhow are you:-6

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Watcha Kaz !!!!Just passing through mate as got to sort out my vision FREE box:wah: wow did I get a result or what:D.Give love to the Mad Duck :D;):-4:driving:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1242519 wrote: Watcha Kaz !!!!Just passing through mate as got to sort out my vision FREE box:wah: wow did I get a result or what:D.Give love to the Mad Duck :D;):-4:driving:

well they had to give in or suffer earache i reckon:yh_rotflknowing you:sneaky: see ye later!!!:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

This morning on my way to work i passed Clintons Card shop and what did they have in the window, yes scented candles and the cinamon ones u mentioned lol shop was closed though as it was to early.

Hope everyone is fine xxxx
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

HI Shaz!!! hows your day been? you getting on alright in ye new job:-3:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

Its not to bad,, they havent enough work or money for me to be full-time they said max 25-30 so wednesdays and thursdays i can go home early, they want me in on Fridays. Think i will be learning this job for ever, all the terminology.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

kazalala;1242513 wrote: hi sunshine:Dhow are you:-6

Hi Kaz. Having a good day?

Hello to all the other Focers too. I would list but I know I would forget someone so better to make it a, Have a great day! to everyone. :-6

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”