I Love My New Netbook

Lon

I Love My New Netbook

Post by Lon »

I purchased a 10.1" Widescreen Refurbished Netbook last week for $269 to replace my dead Laptop. Amazing performance for what I need and how I use a portable computer. Built in web cam with speakers and sound and other bells and whistles for such a small device at a little over two pounds.

Attached files
CARLA

I Love My New Netbook

Post by CARLA »

Nice the are great for traveling. At today's prices you could have picked up a new on for $300.00.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Barman

I Love My New Netbook

Post by Barman »

Lon;1246659 wrote: I purchased a 10.1" Widescreen Refurbished Netbook last week for $269 to replace my dead Laptop. Amazing performance for what I need and how I use a portable computer. Built in web cam with speakers and sound and other bells and whistles for such a small device at a little over two pounds.

Nice one Lon, how loud is the whistle, only joking.

Thats bloody cheap.:)
Lon

I Love My New Netbook

Post by Lon »

CARLA;1246661 wrote: Nice the are great for traveling. At today's prices you could have picked up a new on for $300.00.

Not with all the features of this one Carla-----------I checked. New one like this would have run $596.
qsducks

I Love My New Netbook

Post by qsducks »

I got my laptop from Quin's friends dad for under $300 last month...can't live without it & nobody is allowed on it except me:sneaky:...no webcam though, but it does otehr things...none of which I've checked out yet
Tan

I Love My New Netbook

Post by Tan »

Lon is officially cooler than me!

:-4
Tan
Tan

I Love My New Netbook

Post by Tan »

(I want one very badly)

Tan;1246767 wrote: Lon is officially cooler than me!

:-4
Tan

Return to “Computers Internet”