Kaz and Ducky's Clubhouse

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

yummy.. my fave!:D Im rushing in and out again as im going out for tea soon:wah::driving:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

And you must tell us what you had for tea...details please:wah:
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Hello everyone.

My, gone for a day and have 4 pages to catch up with. :-3

I hope everyone is well and if you are having troubles, that they are over soon.

It is going to get a bit chilly here tonight so I'm off to bring in some of my potted plants. Too soon to loose all of them. I need too feed my real fish as well. I always seem to forget them. :( Poor things.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1247251 wrote: And you must tell us what you had for tea...details please:wah:
I had chicken breast covered in chilli con carne on pilau rice with garlic bread,,, then warm chocolate waffle pud with ice cream ,,, had to get straight in me jammies soon as i got back as i am about to burst:wah:

Sunshine;1247273 wrote: Hello everyone.

My, gone for a day and have 4 pages to catch up with. :-3

I hope everyone is well and if you are having troubles, that they are over soon.

It is going to get a bit chilly here tonight so I'm off to bring in some of my potted plants. Too soon to loose all of them. I need too feed my real fish as well. I always seem to forget them. :( Poor things.

hi Sunshine hope everythings fine with you:)

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Has anybody seen this video yet? I think it's awesome...........

YouTube - JK Wedding Entrance Dance
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1247287 wrote: Has anybody seen this video yet? I think it's awesome...........

YouTube - JK Wedding Entrance Dance

yep saw it ,, its great!:guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Change of plans to dinner...stuffed shells...as for that video...love that song. Been to so many boring weddings & really funs ones also...the fun ones always standing out...
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

kazalala;1247279 wrote: :

hi Sunshine hope everythings fine with you:)
I'm slowly getting all my ducks in a row...no Ducky, not you :D . Have a few important RW things to take care of so I will be here and there..FB..when I can.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Sunshine;1247329 wrote: I'm slowly getting all my ducks in a row...no Ducky, not you :D . Have a few important RW things to take care of so I will be here and there..FB..when I can.

Don't sweat it Sunshine...I cleaned your tanks, poked your pet, cleaned your farm & couldn't find your puppy:wah:...are you going away tomorrow?
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

qsducks;1247337 wrote: Don't sweat it Sunshine...I cleaned your tanks, poked your pet, cleaned your farm & couldn't find your puppy:wah:...are you going away tomorrow?

No, not until the 6th of October. Thanks for all the work you did though. :-4 Look on my profile page and on the left it should show my puppy..it is either a beagle or a sheltie/collie as I have two of them. click on the pic and it should take you to their home site. .When you find them, it will show just one puppy, take care of him and then click on the basket in the bottom left hand corner pf the puppys picture and it will bring up my other one.

You may not need to care for them as there is a kennel place on that site just in case you go on vacation or something. I might do that.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Sunshine;1247345 wrote: No, not until the 6th of October. Thanks for all the work you did though. :-4 Look on my profile page and on the left it should show my puppy..it is either a beagle or a sheltie/collie as I have two of them. click on the pic and it should take you to their home site. .When you find them, it will show just one puppy, take care of him and then click on the basket in the bottom left hand corner pf the puppys picture and it will bring up my other one.

You may not need to care for them as there is a kennel place on that site just in case you go on vacation or something. I might do that.

Cool do that as I'm always answering a gazillion requests:wah:..one of my friends is from Quin's school...she plays farmville...Maura.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

qsducks;1247347 wrote: Cool do that as I'm always answering a gazillion requests:wah:..one of my friends is from Quin's school...she plays farmville...Maura.

I hear that. I have about 8 pillow fights going on. :yh_rotfl Other misc. stuff as well. It sure keeps you on your toes. Mine takes about an hour to take care of then go back and redo some as those tanks get dirty soooooo fast. I think I figured out why some of your fish are upside down. If you don't sell them when they are grown..they die. :( Sad but true.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Sunshine;1247351 wrote: I hear that. I have about 8 pillow fights going on. :yh_rotfl Other misc. stuff as well. It sure keeps you on your toes. Mine takes about an hour to take care of then go back and redo some as those tanks get dirty soooooo fast. I think I figured out why some of your fish are upside down. If you don't sell them when they are grown..they die. :( Sad but true.

so I have to keep seeing their carcases? No I think when fishworld was having probs last week remember we couldn't get on...they had technical issues, etc. thats why they are all upside down. I've got 3 tanks now...and loads of fishies.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Ok, off for awhile...must get off for awhile...homework, dishwasher & laundry call...catch you chickies later
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

hi ,, been dong some work this morning,, a bit weird really as i think they dotn really want to have me doing it ans pay me even though i dont get much ,,, but the paper it goes to, the sports editor there rang me earlier to check i had been given some and said he is getting on to them to have me do it :wah::wah:

anyway ,,, some lovely fruit now for us:D:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1247513 wrote: hi ,, been dong some work this morning,, a bit weird really as i think they dotn really want to have me doing it ans pay me even though i dont get much ,,, but the paper it goes to, the sports editor there rang me earlier to check i had been given some and said he is getting on to them to have me do it :wah::wah:

anyway ,,, some lovely fruit now for us:D:D

Yummmy...I took some strawberries to make this for this afternoon........

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1247539 wrote: Yummmy...I took some strawberries to make this for this afternoon........

oh!! naughty:sneaky::yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1247541 wrote: oh!! naughty:sneaky::yh_rotfl

I have actually made a variation of this but use fat free whipped cream...not so sinfully delightful:p
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1247542 wrote: I have actually made a variation of this but use fat free whipped cream...not so sinfully delightful:p

ok i will force myself to have some then:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1247543 wrote: ok i will force myself to have some then:D

Recommend you use a spoon:wah:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1247545 wrote: Recommend you use a spoon:wah:

and a bib:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1247546 wrote: and a bib:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I think you might just be a tad to big for a highchair:p
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1247547 wrote: I think you might just be a tad to big for a highchair:p

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl well thats my cue to get some excercise:sneaky: taking Sheila out ,,, be back later:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1247548 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl well thats my cue to get some excercise:sneaky: taking Sheila out ,,, be back later:-4

I just added strawberries, whipped cream & pound cake to my grocery order:sneaky:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

ok ,, beef casserole in the oven ,, gonna have some mashed pots and cabbage with it:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1247557 wrote: ok ,, beef casserole in the oven ,, gonna have some mashed pots and cabbage with it:D

Just got off the phone with my cousin who was raving about cabbage:wah: (I don't care for it), but oh we were having a good laugh over everything...well it turns out she & her hubs can't stand Colorado & want to move back to the East coast where her fam is from, myself included...she misses the humidity. Told her it was hardly humid this summer...a very wet summer yes.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Ducky and Kaz:-4

How are ya tonight:p What do you like about cabbage Kaz....I've never really tasted it but then again I'm a terrible eater. I won't try anything new. I don't even eat peas:o
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Kathy Ellen;1247641 wrote: Hi Ducky and Kaz:-4

How are ya tonight:p What do you like about cabbage Kaz....I've never really tasted it but then again I'm a terrible eater. I won't try anything new. I don't even eat peas:o
you have never tasted cabbage!!! or peas!!! what do you eat?? :yh_rotfl Kathy you are so missing out if you wont try anything new:-2I mean it wont kill you ye know,,, you just might not like it ,, then you know you don like it so dont eat it again:wah:

Thres a few diferent cabbages ,, i like the darker ones best ,, spring green cabbage ,, i just love all veg,, and salad,, and fruit ,, meat fish ,,:wah: im not fussy at all:wah: theres a few thngs i dont like,,, but i tried them first kathy:p:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

quiet in the garden today:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1247641 wrote: Hi Ducky and Kaz:-4

Oh yes, KE you are a picky eater...but if it smells good, try it. You never know you might wind up loving it. I wouldn't eat Brie cheese for awhile, now I love it...I bought some Boursin cheese yesterday. I tried so many foods in Ireland and loved it all.:-4
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1247786 wrote: Oh yes, KE you are a picky eater...but if it smells good, try it. You never know you might wind up loving it. I wouldn't eat Brie cheese for awhile, now I love it...I bought some Boursin cheese yesterday. I tried so many foods in Ireland and loved it all.:-4

Boursin is yummy ,, i discovered that when i lived in belgium ,, you can get it wiht garlic or herbs or pepper mmm leave it out of the fridge for an hour or two before you eat it ,,, its much better and tastier:D

Im not keen on brie,,, and loath goats cheese blech:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1247792 wrote: Boursin is yummy ,, i discovered that when i lived in belgium ,, you can get it wiht garlic or herbs or pepper mmm leave it out of the fridge for an hour or two before you eat it ,,, its much better and tastier:D

Im not keen on brie,,, and loath goats cheese blech:yh_rotfl
Didn't know that little secret of Boursin...I have it with the garlic/herbs...goat cheese is right up there with Feta...yuck

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1247794 wrote: Didn't know that little secret of Boursin...I have it with the garlic/herbs...goat cheese is right up there with Feta...yuck

The pepper one is lush too Ducky:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1247807 wrote: The pepper one is lush too Ducky:D
I took your advice & left it on the counter for about an hour...way better.:)
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

qsducks;1247353 wrote: so I have to keep seeing their carcases? No I think when fishworld was having probs last week remember we couldn't get on...they had technical issues, etc. thats why they are all upside down. I've got 3 tanks now...and loads of fishies.

Sorry to hear that. I would think there would be a way to delete them. Is there a place there that you can ask questions? :-3
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Sunshine;1247813 wrote: Sorry to hear that. I would think there would be a way to delete them. Is there a place there that you can ask questions? :-3

I guess...will have to do that later. Ok, I'm off to go take a small nap...was up very early & am yawning...will catch all of you later.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Oh my, all this food but can't eat it. No fair. Does give me some ideas about dinners though.

I would need a bib too. :yh_rotfl

Hey Ducky? How big is your back yard? I found another Rubber Duck for your collection.

shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

What a big ducky lol

Hello everyone, just managed to get on the net, internet was down.

Anyway hope all is well.

Talking about fussy eating,, well i do try some food but as for cabbage i can eat it but it just doesnt agree with me,, and peas i just prefer straight from the pod.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Sunshine;1247816 wrote: Oh my, all this food but can't eat it. No fair. Does give me some ideas about dinners though.

I would need a bib too. :yh_rotfl

Hey Ducky? How big is your back yard? I found another Rubber Duck for your collection.

shazzoom;1247884 wrote: What a big ducky lol

Anyway hope all is well.

Talking about fussy eating,, well i do try some food but as for cabbage i can eat it but it just doesnt agree with me,, and peas i just prefer straight from the pod.

Um, no my yard is not that big:wah: and shaz, i'm not a cabbage peep either but love peas
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1247884 wrote: What a big ducky lol

Anyway hope all is well.

oh glad you got internet sorted then:Dnd yes you are another fussy eater:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

I don't think a fussy eater would pass this up?

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

hi ducky ,,, not been around much today ,,, just popping in quick while waiting on my sis ,,, speak soon hopefully:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1248098 wrote: hi ducky ,,, not been around much today ,,, just popping in quick while waiting on my sis ,,, speak soon hopefully:-4

Yes, got your message. I know you probs didn't eat dinner but I left you something to munch on later...

shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

Just here to say hi, and kaz i dont think im that much of a fussy eater as long as its plain english lol
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

shazzoom;1248143 wrote: Just here to say hi, and kaz i dont think im that much of a fussy eater as long as its plain english lol

You do like pizza shaz?
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

hi ,, had a bit of a restless night .. me and my sister stayed with dad so mam could stay at the hospital with my aunt as she is nearing the end, saying that she seemed amazingly better this morning but apparently that can be part of the process,, anyway, just popped in to say hi and keep you up to date. Dont know yet whats happening today ,, and may have to stay over with dad again so,, i will get in when i can ,,, im home for a few hours now at least and im making broth:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

kazalala;1248262 wrote: hi ,, had a bit of a restless night .. me and my sister stayed with dad so mam could stay at the hospital with my aunt as she is nearing the end, saying that she seemed amazingly better this morning but apparently that can be part of the process,, anyway, just popped in to say hi and keep you up to date. Dont know yet whats happening today ,, and may have to stay over with dad again so,, i will get in when i can ,,, im home for a few hours now at least and im making broth:)
Kaz, I will be thinking of you and your family. Big hugs my friend. (((((Hugs))))) :-4
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1248104 wrote: Yes, got your message. I know you probs didn't eat dinner but I left you something to munch on later...

Sunshine;1248297 wrote: Kaz, I will be thinking of you and your family. Big hugs my friend. (((((Hugs))))) :-4

thanks both:-6 im staying home for the time being unless i get a phone call ,, see what tomorrow brings.

I made some broth and just gonna have some now ,, heres a pic:) dunno why but the pic turned out a bit grainy:confused:

Attached files

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1248338 wrote: thanks both:-6 im staying home for the time being unless i get a phone call ,, see what tomorrow brings.

I made some broth and just gonna have some now ,, heres a pic:) dunno why but the pic turned out a bit grainy:confused:

And I brought you dessert...pumpkin pie with whipped cream (fat free of course)

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1248367 wrote: And I brought you dessert...pumpkin pie with whipped cream (fat free of course)

thanks ducky that looks lovely ,,,:thinking:actually i have some profiteroles with chocolate sauce in the freezer ,, think i will go get them out, treat myself:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”