Kaz and Ducky's Clubhouse

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1248395 wrote: thanks ducky that looks lovely ,,,:thinking:actually i have some profiteroles with chocolate sauce in the freezer ,, think i will go get them out, treat myself:D

Oh chocolate puffs with a cool whip thingy inside, a cream? Love them:-4
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

qsducks;1248146 wrote: You do like pizza shaz?

Yep i like pizza i actually one today mmm

kazalala;1248262 wrote: hi ,, had a bit of a restless night .. me and my sister stayed with dad so mam could stay at the hospital with my aunt as she is nearing the end, saying that she seemed amazingly better this morning but apparently that can be part of the process,, anyway, just popped in to say hi and keep you up to date. Dont know yet whats happening today ,, and may have to stay over with dad again so,, i will get in when i can ,,, im home for a few hours now at least and im making broth:)

Hope she is free from pain Kaz. xxx

Hey Ducky and Kaz seems like you all having a feast on here lol
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1248420 wrote: Yep i like pizza i actually one today mmm

Hope she is free from pain Kaz. xxx

Hey Ducky and Kaz seems like you all having a feast on here lol

thanks Shaz,,, she dont seem to be in a lot of pain actually:)

and yes thats all we talk about here ,,, our fave subject.... food:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Just a quick hi :) My sister has rung asking me o meet her in town,, she is going to treat me to amanicure! then we will go visit my aunt:) see you when i get back probably late afternoon:-6:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1248568 wrote: Just a quick hi :) My sister has rung asking me o meet her in town,, she is going to treat me to amanicure! then we will go visit my aunt:) see you when i get back probably late afternoon:-6:-4

I left this in your fridge upon your return

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

yum yum and yum!:Dthanks Ducky!

well met up with my sis ,,we got our nails done then had a spot of lunch ,, i had a mozarella and smoked ham pannini, we ha a little look around town and then went to visit my aunt,, took her a Häagen-Dazs baileys ie cream and she loved it ! she si still quite alert talking and eating,, but seemed to be weakening and tiring agin today:thinking: then when i got home i walked the dog, had some broth left over from yesterday and just had a nice hot bubble bath and heated face mask,,, now sitting in me jammies:)

Hope you are having a good day so far:-6

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1248659 wrote: yum yum and yum!:Dthanks Ducky!

well met up with my sis ,,we got our nails done then had a spot of lunch ,, i had a mozarella and smoked ham pannini, we ha a little look around town and then went to visit my aunt,, took her a Häagen-Dazs baileys ie cream and she loved it ! she si still quite alert talking and eating,, but seemed to be weakening and tiring agin today:thinking: then when i got home i walked the dog, had some broth left over from yesterday and just had a nice hot bubble bath and heated face mask,,, now sitting in me jammies:)

Hope you are having a good day so far:-6

I was going to say you might want to get your hubs to open that lobster for you since you got your nails done:wah:....yeah, you had said the steriods would keep her alert for a few days..at least she had a few good days to eat & enjoy....not even in my jammie pants yet...its very warm here today...about 78F...windows are open, etc.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

had a nice sunday,,, and a nice sunday roast,,, full up and relaxing now:-6

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1248906 wrote: had a nice sunday,,, and a nice sunday roast,,, full up and relaxing now:-6

I'm having something very similar to that for dinner...but first will pig out on this....spinach dip

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Now I know everyone loves these.........blueberry muffins....

Kaz, I wanted to ask, how is your aunt today?
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1249126 wrote: Now I know everyone loves these.........blueberry muffins....

Kaz, I wanted to ask, how is your aunt today?

oh yummy blueberry muffins mmmmm:D my mam was saying this morning she seems to be on the way back down again ,,, also they had to move her back in to the ward as they desperately needed the side room she was in. They are going to see about liquid morphine or a slow release one, as she had comlained of pain and they gave her an injection,, but she hates injections and gets quite distressed. Im not sure if she is still in the ward or not now, but im going to see her in a couple of hours so will know more then:)

Hows your day going?:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1249130 wrote: oh yummy blueberry muffins mmmmm:D my mam was saying this morning she seems to be on the way back down again ,,, also they had to move her back in to the ward as they desperately needed the side room she was in. They are going to see about liquid morphine or a slow release one, as she had comlained of pain and they gave her an injection,, but she hates injections and gets quite distressed. Im not sure if she is still in the ward or not now, but im going to see her in a couple of hours so will know more then:)

Hows your day going?:-4

So far good...put up the fake leaves on the deck...I have strands of them. Also, put fake leaves on the rail outside...not totally halloween but more autumn like & some pumpkins...so done doing vampires, etc. I want it to last until Thanksgiving & then jump into the xmas decorations. omg, just got a new Yankee candle in the mail...the scent is orgasmic:wah: Almond Cookie.

Uggh, she took an injectionk? at least the morphine will make her feel good besides if she's in that much pain....she'll relent to a shot. Hows her appetite? Sorry to hear she's sliding back down but at least she got time to be with her family.:)
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

[QUOTE=qsducks;1249126]Now I know everyone loves these.........blueberry muffins....

mmm you so right,, they are lush
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hello Everyone:-6

Hope all are well:-4

Jasus....Ducky...looks like you're feeding an army here...love it....keep the yummy food coming;)

All is good at the beach...have off on Monday for Columbus Day...woohooo....4 day work week:p

Hope all is going well with your Auntie Kaz;)
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

Good morning everyone:-6

Food looks fantastic in here,I might have to visit more often:yh_rotfl:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Morning. Just popping in to let you all know my aunt died this morning around 7am. Thanks to everyone who has been asking after her,, i will maybe be back later today:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1249333 wrote: Morning. Just popping in to let you all know my aunt died this morning around 7am. Thanks to everyone who has been asking after her,, i will maybe be back later today:-4

My condolences to you & your family Kaz:-4. I know you loved her very much & will miss her dearly...my heart goes out to you love.

shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

So sorry to hear your sad news Kaz, thinking of you and the family xxxxx
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Oh Kaz:-4

I am so sorry to hear about your Auntie....All of my thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

:-4:-4:-4:-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

kazalala;1249333 wrote: Morning. Just popping in to let you all know my aunt died this morning around 7am. Thanks to everyone who has been asking after her,, i will maybe be back later today:-4
Condolences to you & your family.

Thoughts & love are with all of you:-4:-4
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1249344 wrote: My condolences to you & your family Kaz:-4. I know you loved her very much & will miss her dearly...my heart goes out to you love.

shazzoom;1249422 wrote: So sorry to hear your sad news Kaz, thinking of you and the family xxxxx

Kathy Ellen;1249468 wrote: Oh Kaz:-4

I am so sorry to hear about your Auntie....All of my thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Carolly;1249610 wrote: :-4:-4:-4:-4

mrsK;1249650 wrote: Condolences to you & your family.

Thoughts & love are with all of you:-4:-4

Thank you so much guys. LIke i said, we knew it was coming, but still i will miss her:-4:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

its bright and sunny today, but still chilly,, winters coming i think:thinking: done my ironing, nothing planned for this afternoon as yet, but may be going out this evening:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Good thing you have nothing planned as I brought some munchies & we can watch tv together.......

shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

qsducks;1249698 wrote: Good thing you have nothing planned as I brought some munchies & we can watch tv together.......

Not sure what those munchies are ,, sorry but it looks like a tin of soup poured onto tortilla crisps lol
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

shazzoom;1249782 wrote: Not sure what those munchies are ,, sorry but it looks like a tin of soup poured onto tortilla crisps lol

Nachos
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Ya know Shazz...you were right...looked like pea soup poured on tortilla chips:wah:...this should be more to your liking...

shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

qsducks;1249804 wrote: Ya know Shazz...you were right...looked like pea soup poured on tortilla chips:wah:...this should be more to your liking...

Much better ducky,, looks more inviting
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

and here is the late night snack that everybody loves.........

:wah:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

aw ducky ,, you are keeping us well fed in here!!!:)

its quite a nice morning here, walked the dog ,, done a bit housework.. going to my mams later,, she is sorting out my aunts house so my sis is there this morning and i will take over later. See you all soon take care:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1249945 wrote: aw ducky ,, you are keeping us well fed in here!!!:)

its quite a nice morning here, walked the dog ,, done a bit housework.. going to my mams later,, she is sorting out my aunts house so my sis is there this morning and i will take over later. See you all soon take care:-4

And its also nice over here today...son, hubs & my dad are all excited to be going to the Phillies today...baseball fever:wah:. Here I left you some comfort food.........

Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Oh Kaz, I am so sorry to hear the news. :( I was gone for a few days without a lappy so I didn;t find out until today. Big hugs to you and your family.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Just wanted to pass on my condolences Kaz, to your family too. :-4
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Kaz:-4

Hope all is good with your family:-6

Thanks Ducky....That spud looks so yummy. I'm going to make some homemade french fries tonight to enjoy with my boca burger:-6
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

A big HI to all of my friends out there on the internet highway. My 3 day vacation time is over but my Manager has been very good to me and given me Friday and Saturday off as well. Yeaaaaaaaa!!!!

Ducky..Thanks for all the yummy food stuff that you have posted. Makes my mouth drool just looking at it all.

Kaz, I know the next few weeks will be very hard for you. I am sending out a daily hug :yh_hugs to you and your family. May your Aunt rest in peace.

Kay, I hope you are doing ok. I think of you often and how difficult it must be with Meline gone now. Hugs to you as well.

Carolly, I hope to be able to get in touch with you somehow or other. I guess for now, it may have to be only through this board or by email as I can't seem to get you on my contact list for MSN. Not sure why as I do have your correct addy.

KE...you are so kind. I wish there were more people in this world like you. It would be a better place for everyone.

Shaz, hello to you. Hope you are well and life is being good to you.

MrsK...always nice to read your posts. Your posts always seem to be so positive and happy. Hope today finds you well and enjoying that wonderful family of yours.

If I have missed anyone..I am sooooooo sorry. I haven't been keeping up very well but am going to correct that now that I have my RW affairs in order..well almost.. I will soon.

Love ya all. :-6
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1250140 wrote: Hi Kaz:-4

Thanks Ducky....That spud looks so yummy. I'm going to make some homemade french fries tonight to enjoy with my boca burger:-6

Eat it...yummy cheese & broccoli on a potato:-4. Love potatoes, could eat them every night:wah:

Sunshine, I have gifted you with god knows what on farmville:wah:, hope you had a nice few days by yourself & doing whatever you did.:-4
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

qsducks;1250232 wrote: Eat it...yummy cheese & broccoli on a potato:-4. Love potatoes, could eat them every night:wah:

Sunshine, I have gifted you with god knows what on farmville:wah:, hope you had a nice few days by yourself & doing whatever you did.:-4

I saw that. Thanks :-4 and I will be sending some your way as well. What do you need?
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Sunshine;1250127 wrote: Oh Kaz, I am so sorry to hear the news. :( I was gone for a few days without a lappy so I didn;t find out until today. Big hugs to you and your family.

Betty Boop;1250131 wrote: Just wanted to pass on my condolences Kaz, to your family too. :-4

Thanks very much both of you:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Kathy Ellen;1250140 wrote: Hi Kaz:-4

Thnkas Kathy ,,, bit stressfull at the moment but only natural:-6

Sunshine;1250230 wrote: A big HI to all of my friends out there on the internet highway. My 3 day vacation time is over but my Manager has been very good to me and given me Friday and Saturday off as well. Yeaaaaaaaa!!!!

Ducky..Thanks for all the yummy food stuff that you have posted. Makes my mouth drool just looking at it all.

Kaz, I know the next few weeks will be very hard for you. I am sending out a daily hug :yh_hugs to you and your family. May your Aunt rest in peace.

Kay, I hope you are doing ok. I think of you often and how difficult it must be with Meline gone now. Hugs to you as well.

Carolly, I hope to be able to get in touch with you somehow or other. I guess for now, it may have to be only through this board or by email as I can't seem to get you on my contact list for MSN. Not sure why as I do have your correct addy.

KE...you are so kind. I wish there were more people in this world like you. It would be a better place for everyone.

Shaz, hello to you. Hope you are well and life is being good to you.

MrsK...always nice to read your posts. Your posts always seem to be so positive and happy. Hope today finds you well and enjoying that wonderful family of yours.

If I have missed anyone..I am sooooooo sorry. I haven't been keeping up very well but am going to correct that now that I have my RW affairs in order..well almost.. I will soon.

Love ya all. :-6

Thnaks Sunshine,,glad you had a good hols:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Sunshine;1250239 wrote: I saw that. Thanks :-4 and I will be sending some your way as well. What do you need?

Can you send me another elephant?
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Mmmm, having this later today at my sisters..........

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1250332 wrote: Mmmm, having this later today at my sisters..........

Yummy ,, im just off out to walk the dog,,,bit cold today:-3and i have a cold too:-5:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1250339 wrote: Yummy ,, im just off out to walk the dog,,,bit cold today:-3and i have a cold too:-5:wah:
I have a cold too & its nice today...75F...ok, have to drive daughter to her friends house, come home & clean...catch you all later on.:wah:
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

Sorry just a brief visit, paul putting tea out, and we have his mum here for company so hope all is ok with you all, wil try and pop in another time.

xxxxxxxxxx
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1250393 wrote: Sorry just a brief visit, paul putting tea out, and we have his mum here for company so hope all is ok with you all, wil try and pop in another time.

xxxxxxxxxx

aww thanks for popping in anyway!:D was looking at your pics earlier:D Have a nice time with your company:-4:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

qsducks;1250331 wrote: Can you send me another elephant?
I'll see if my level is high enough to do that. If not, is there anything else?
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Sunshine;1250405 wrote: I'll see if my level is high enough to do that. If not, is there anything else?

Yeah, no more shrubs:yh_rotfl
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

qsducks;1250436 wrote: Yeah, no more shrubs:yh_rotfl

I checked on the elephants. They are no longer offered. Did I send shrubs? I know they take space and you cant earn any money from them. OK, I'll find something you can make the bucks from.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Sunshine;1250445 wrote: I checked on the elephants. They are no longer offered. Did I send shrubs? I know they take space and you cant earn any money from them. OK, I'll find something you can make the bucks from.

Here is some pizza...now you don't have to cook:wah:

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Hi :D wow that Pizza looks delish!!! i have to say in my opinioj American Pizza's are the best!:guitarist:D

Its a bit grey and dull outside now,, but it was quite nice earlier, and me and my sister took our dogs down to the beach which they loved,, then they played in the garden while we had a coffee,,, and now not only does Sheila's harness need washing but so does she!:wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”