FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

A forum created specifically for polls.
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1253151 wrote: Even Saint Cable is talking of curbing Immigration.


I dont understand your refusal to differentiate between, solving the problems of immigration - we all pretty much agree there is a problem to an extent - and supporting racially motivated repatriation. They are miles apart.

"Even Saint cable is talking about curbing immigration" suggests you think, he may be thinking along the lines if Griffin , which is so far off the mark to be laughable.

Yes, there are immigration problems.

No, the BNP dont have the answers, even if they are dressed up in pretty bows and flowery language because the underlying motive is racial supremacy.

Its not difficult. Why can you not grasp that.
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Snowfire;1253344 wrote: I dont understand your refusal to differentiate between, solving the problems of immigration - we all pretty much agree there is a problem to an extent - and supporting racially motivated repatriation. They are miles apart.

"Even Saint cable is talking about curbing immigration" suggests you think, he may be thinking along the lines if Griffin , which is so far off the mark to be laughable.

Yes, there are immigration problems.

No, the BNP dont have the answers, even if they are dressed up in pretty bows and flowery language because the underlying motive is racial supremacy.

Its not difficult. Why can you not grasp that.
Who says I don't?

It would be a pretty dead thread if I didn't offer any argument eh? ;):rolleyes:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Raven
Posts: 4069
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:21 am

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by Raven »

Snowfire;1253344 wrote: I dont understand your refusal to differentiate between, solving the problems of immigration - we all pretty much agree there is a problem to an extent - and supporting racially motivated repatriation. They are miles apart.



"Even Saint cable is talking about curbing immigration" suggests you think, he may be thinking along the lines if Griffin , which is so far off the mark to be laughable.



Yes, there are immigration problems.

No, the BNP dont have the answers, even if they are dressed up in pretty bows and flowery language because the underlying motive is racial supremacy.



Its not difficult. Why can you not grasp that.
I am thoroughly confused now. Britain has ALWAYS thought it was superior to everyone else. Now you're saying they are not??!!! :-2
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by Clodhopper »

Britain has ALWAYS thought it was superior to everyone else


That's the attitude that gets you Empires. Haven't you noticed the USA being accused of it over the last 50 or 60 years?

No, the problem for the Brits since WW2 is coming to terms with being an Empire that ended and wondering what you do next.

What I defend on these threads is the unfounded written about Griffin as I would anyone else who had been falsely written about


I find your definition of "unfounded" interesting. It appears to be "Anything oscar doesn't agree with".

So this pamphlet he says he wrote, many others say he wrote, and that has his name attached to it called "The Mindbenders" about how the Jews are (according to the author) imposing some hideous agenda on the British media. According to you this means nothing and he is in fact NOT anti-semitic, racist and fascist; REALLY he's loving and caring and welcoming to all people?

Pull the other one...

Good to see you starting to distance yourself from the BNP fuhrer a bit, though. Glad you are defending him on principle and not because you agree with his views. :rolleyes:
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
farmer giles
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:08 am

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by farmer giles »

Clodhopper;1253980 wrote: That's the attitude that gets you Empires. Haven't you noticed the USA being accused of it over the last 50 or 60 years?

No, the problem for the Brits since WW2 is coming to terms with being an Empire that ended and wondering what you do next.



I find your definition of "unfounded" interesting. It appears to be "Anything oscar doesn't agree with".

So this pamphlet he says he wrote, many others say he wrote, and that has his name attached to it called "The Mindbenders" about how the Jews are (according to the author) imposing some hideous agenda on the British media. According to you this means nothing and he is in fact NOT anti-semitic, racist and fascist; REALLY he's loving and caring and welcoming to all people?

Pull the other one...

Good to see you starting to distance yourself from the BNP fuhrer a bit, though. Glad you are defending him on principle and not because you agree with his views. :rolleyes:


i have learnt there really is no point arguing with oscey ,if she ccnt win an arguement and lets face it she never does about the BNP she makes up facts ,tells lies or just plain insults you :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

mass immigration is a clever play on words it makes people think oh no there are millions coming and only the BNP can stop it

lets face it if all the non white or non British people went home ,every hospital ,every bus sevice ,most shops ,plus loads of other very important services would grind to a halt and basically we would be in trouble

pus osceys kabab owner friends would go then who would be osceys friend :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

come on oscey admit it your scare tactics andyour BNP are not racist ploy has totally and utterly failed

waits for insults about fat bald ugly stupid people :rolleyes::rolleyes:
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

farmer giles;1253988 wrote: i have learnt there really is no point arguing with oscey ,if she ccnt win an arguement and lets face it she never does about the BNP she makes up facts ,tells lies or just plain insults you :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I take great execption to that. Everything I say about the BNP is backed up by links. If you believe half of the media paranoia in the tabloids then you need your head examined. The difference between us, is you go by What you read in the gutter press. I have Investigated the BNP thoroughly even going to BNP meetings and Rallys. There is a heck of a difference between the reality and what you read.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
farmer giles
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:08 am

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1254033 wrote: I take great execption to that. Everything I say about the BNP is backed up by links. If you believe half of the media paranoia in the tabloids then you need your head examined. The difference between us, is you go by What you read in the gutter press. I have Investigated the BNP thoroughly even going to BNP meetings and Rallys. There is a heck of a difference between the reality and what you read.


well the thing that i have read most is BNP are racist and the difference between your truth and that is what :yh_rotfl

and how about all the tv programs where they show nick gremlin admitting he is lying about his racist past :yh_rotfl



and what about all the links other fg members including my good self have posted

you do not have facts to back up your BNP are not racist rants because there are none

listen to you anyone would need their head examined :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

farmer giles;1254054 wrote: well the thing that i have read most is BNP are racist and the difference between your truth and that is what :yh_rotfl

and how about all the tv programs where they show nick gremlin admittiner is lying about his raqcist past :yh_rotfl



and what about all the links other fg members including my good self have posted

you have facts to back up your BNP are not racist because there are none

listen to you anyone would need their head examined :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
You could take anyone widely reported in the press and find links affirming and dispelling. It is down to what you want to believe. Some-where in the middle of them all, there is the truth.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Clodhopper;1253980 wrote:

I find your definition of "unfounded" interesting. It appears to be "Anything oscar doesn't agree with".



Pull the other one...

Good to see you starting to distance yourself from the BNP fuhrer a bit, though. Glad you are defending him on principle and not because you agree with his views. :rolleyes: I see in another thread on the BNP you say that the fact that the poll now standing at 19 as worried about mass Immigration, is down to my carreer in sales. For the record, my mentor from those many years would take that as a compliment, but do you not think you are Insulting the folks of FG who have voted in this poll? Are you suggesting that they only voted that they are worried about Immigration because Oscar happened to be able to sell?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15924
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1254093 wrote: I see in another thread on the BNP you say that the fact that the poll now standing at 19 as worried about mass Immigration, is down to my carreer in sales. For the record, my mentor from those many years would take that as a compliment, but do you not think you are Insulting the folks of FG who have voted in this poll? Are you suggesting that they only voted that they are worried about Immigration because Oscar happened to be able to sell?


The suggestion, made very clearly, was that it is due to the skewed nature of the question asked.

A biassed question will always lead to a biassed answer - no insult to the members to say so.
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bryn Mawr;1254096 wrote: The suggestion, made very clearly, was that it is due to the skewed nature of the question asked.

A biassed question will always lead to a biassed answer - no insult to the members to say so.
If Indeed the question were biased, do you think FG members would vote based on the title alone?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15924
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1254103 wrote: If Indeed the question were biased, do you think FG members would vote based on the title alone?


Not just the thread title, the possible answers are equally biassed.

At that point those polled had nothing else to go on.
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bryn Mawr;1254105 wrote:

At that point those polled had nothing else to go on. Their own minds maybe????????
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15924
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1254106 wrote: Their own minds maybe????????


Do you answer the question asked or make assumptions and answer the question you think should have been asked?

At the end of the day, skewed poll, skewed result.
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bryn Mawr;1254108 wrote: Do you answer the question asked or make assumptions and answer the question you think should have been asked?

At the end of the day, skewed poll, skewed result. I think that had the poll gone in the direction of 20 members not concerned about mass Immigration, we would not be having this conversation. The poll has gone against what some wanted thus you look for something to blame. IF my sales tactics were that good, I'd be employed as Gordon Browns Spin Doctor.

I'm going to put a poll on to see if your theory of the power of suggestion is correct or not.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15924
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1254116 wrote: I think that had the poll gone in the direction of 20 members not concerned about mass Immigration, we would not be having this conversation. The poll has gone against what some wanted thus you look for something to blame. IF my sales tactics were that good, I'd be employed as Gordon Browns Spin Doctor.

I'm going to put a poll on to see if your theory of the power of suggestion is correct or not.


It is quite possible that even with a well thought out title and set of questions the results would have been the same but we will never know due to the built in bias of the original poll - why do you think that there are such arguments over the wording of public polls and why the authors of research papers are obsessed with removing bias from the questions if they expect the paper to be accepted for peer review?
Bruv
Posts: 12181
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:05 pm

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by Bruv »

Lets do a Poll with the following questions.

What concerns you more:

Mass immigration.

The rise of the BNP.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bruv;1254146 wrote: Lets do a Poll with the following questions.

What concerns you more:

Mass immigration.

The rise of the BNP.
I'll set it up as it would indeed be interesting.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
KSnyder
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:33 pm

FG poll.. Does mass Immigration concern you?

Post by KSnyder »

Can we define "mass immigration"? Is this context based off of current statistics or a flood of what might at first appear to be a heard of Buffalo raging 100,000 strong?

How long of a period are we talking here? Over the course of 5 years or 30?

Based off of the question I'd say that mass immigration does not concern me here in the US up to an increase of the US population above the 400 million mark within a stretch of 5 years! That's an increase of roughly 60 million people in 5 years and I believe the scale of concern, given a lack of cooperation by our social system and the already "legal" Americans, ever so increases logarithmically as such!

Public health care is the natural solution but no one wants to pay a little to save a few! No different than a rich man not wishing to give a poor man a few nickles to eat! "He'll just buy booze with it" Well he wouldn't have to buy booze if a number more gave him a few nickles!

"Someone is going to die" because Jimmy "needs to see a doctor" about his toe! Simple really! Seeing a doctor after an appeal hearing would be appropriate in my mind! What and the emergencies would somehow change? I sincerely doubt that!

I'd personally give citizenship to all of the illegals! They're going to poor in here people the least we could do is track and tax them! Until the borders are monitored with better precision I see no other "solution", logically speaking!

Mass immigration truly a concern of mine as far as my health in the US? Not in the slightest! Half of my family hails from Kentucky I can live with the best of 'em!(I've recently discovered I have significant English ancestry along with Scottish and Irish to add to my German and Native American blood as well but another topic!)

"Mass immigration" if I were to live in Africa would terrify the Bejesus out of me!

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”