FG Poll.. Which Concerns you most.. Mass Immigration or the rise of The BNP ?

A forum created specifically for polls.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Votes please :)
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Interesting so far.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

another loaded question oscer why not word it like

what concerns you most

slight immigration

or the BNP eroding the very fabric of britain and starting race wars

oscey no one is fooled by your biased polls no one

you are a BNP properganda mouthpiece :D:D
Raven

Post by Raven »

What happened to the massive thread that was a part of this poll? :thinking: Oh sorry! I was thinking of another one! This one is new! My bad!
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Oscar Namechange

Raven;1254337 wrote: What happened to the massive thread that was a part of this poll? :thinking: Oh sorry! I was thinking of another one! This one is new! My bad! I did this poll at the request of Bruv.. Him, Clodhopper and Bryn suggested that the only reason 20 members voted that they were worried about mass Immigration was down to the weay I loaded the question.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

I feel guilty for starting yet another bloody poll......:yh_rotfl

After Kathy Ellen's comments earlier today I feel bad for even being in this thread.

But seriously.....Polls are an exact science, so putting up an 'and' 'or' question is far too simple to get a balanced response.

Mind you it is heartening to see the results to such a simplistic question.......means they are not fooling all the people all the time.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1254463 wrote: I feel guilty for starting yet another bloody poll......:yh_rotfl

After Kathy Ellen's comments earlier today I feel bad for even being in this thread.

But seriously.....Polls are an exact science, so putting up an 'and' 'or' question is far too simple to get a balanced response.

Mind you it is heartening to see the results to such a simplistic question.......means they are not fooling all the people all the time. It's all your fault :wah:

I know the Americans get fed up with our politics but as we are due for an Election, it is only going to get worse. There will always be British members who will want to talk about the election and unfortunately, the BNP has dominated the the Tabloids of late and will for the next week due to Griffin's appearence on QT tomorrow night. I myself found all the threads on the US election fever Interesting but I don't think the US has the same interest as to weather GB holds his seat or not.

Also, we have members here who see the Brits falling out over politics and see it post stirring or us getting nasty. We all know each other well enough to know that we may not agree with each others stance on politics but we still have a great deal of respect and affection for each other. We don't take it personally as it may seem to others. I enjoy a good healthy debate and It would be a very dull world if we all agreed with each other here.

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”