Kaz and Ducky's Clubhouse

shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

Blueberry muffins yummy,,,, never had them for breakfast though.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1254081 wrote: Blueberry muffins yummy,,,, never had them for breakfast though.

well you should try them some time:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

I brought an autumn snack...........

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1254086 wrote: I brought an autumn snack...........

yum lovely:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1254087 wrote: yum lovely:-4

Careful eating them though as they are known for pulling your fillings out:wah:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Dinner or tea is served............

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1255634 wrote: Dinner or tea is served............

mmm my fave :D:D hope everythings ok with you ducky:-6

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1255658 wrote: mmm my fave :D:D hope everythings ok with you ducky:-6

Have finally gotten over this cold, still have the cough though. Everything is fine & Sunshine is lurking about around here on fg...just had a pm from her.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1255666 wrote: Have finally gotten over this cold, still have the cough though. Everything is fine & Sunshine is lurking about around here on fg...just had a pm from her.

oh well lest hope you get rid of the cough as well soon:-6

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1255674 wrote: oh well lest hope you get rid of the cough as well soon:-6

So, where has Carol been?
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1255689 wrote: So, where has Carol been?

dunno ,, not seen much of her the past few days actually ,,, think shes a bit under the weather:(

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1255696 wrote: dunno ,, not seen much of her the past few days actually ,,, think shes a bit under the weather:(

I sent her a pm over at msn...maybe she was eating bland food:yh_rotfl
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1255699 wrote: I sent her a pm over at msn...maybe she was eating bland food:yh_rotfl

:lips::yh_rotflok i will ask her if she got it when i talk to her next:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1255702 wrote: :lips::yh_rotflok i will ask her if she got it when i talk to her next:D

Thanks...& I really hope she wasn;t subjected to bland food:yh_rotfl
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

I had Pizza for tea:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

and a glass of Cider:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

must remember we need to put the clocks backe here tonight,, extra hour in bed:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Im watching you been framed just now ,,, the kids ones are so funny:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1255739 wrote:

Is that called who can get in or out faster?
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

off to watch x factor :D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

qsducks;1255666 wrote: Have finally gotten over this cold, still have the cough though. Everything is fine & Sunshine is lurking about around here on fg...just had a pm from her.

I have to admit it. I was lurking. :o I haven't been here for awhile. Lovely food here and lovely friends too. I should be checking in more often.

Ducky, hope you feel better soon. :-4
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Sunshine;1255767 wrote: I have to admit it. I was lurking. :o I haven't been here for awhile. Lovely food here and lovely friends too. I should be checking in more often.

Im fine, now go empty your pm box:yh_rotfl
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Sunshine;1255767 wrote: I have to admit it. I was lurking. :o I haven't been here for awhile. Lovely food here and lovely friends too. I should be checking in more often.

HI Sunshine.. have you been busy:-3 Hope ye keeping alright anyway:-6

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1255746 wrote: Is that called who can get in or out faster?

its called anything you can do i can do better!:yh_rotfl

YouTube - Annie Get Your Gun - Anything You Can Do

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

well its becoming qute a bright day here, suns peeking out:-6 Our clocks went back last night so i have had an extra hours sleep:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

was juts sorting out pics etc and fouind this i meant to put this up ages ago,but i dont think i did:thinking: OPne of the lilies we got in our pond this year,,, we got quite a few this year,,,

Attached files

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

and heres my meantlepiece with my christmas ornaments i put on it:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl they not on now ,, thats off last year:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

awww me caravan:) I miss it now:( right i have to stop loking at photo's and go do some work:yh_rotfl

Attached files

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

love bill and ben the santa men,, and the lillies,, shame i didnt have my camera when me and paul went for awalk by a lake as there was a lovely huge lilly there,never got the camera when u i need it lol..
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1255977 wrote: love bill and ben the santa men,, and the lillies,, shame i didnt have my camera when me and paul went for awalk by a lake as there was a lovely huge lilly there,never got the camera when u i need it lol..

does your phone not have a camera? i take loads woith my phone:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

kazalala;1255978 wrote: does your phone not have a camera? i take loads woith my phone:)

Yeah,, but not very good, and i never thought about it lol
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1255985 wrote: Yeah,, but not very good, and i never thought about it lol

i have a good one and take loads of pics with it ,, and easy to load on to the computer... i have even uploaded a video which you know from my phone,,, i cant get it on here though:(

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

kazalala;1255986 wrote: i have a good one and take loads of pics with it ,, and easy to load on to the computer... i have even uploaded a video which you know from my phone,,, i cant get it on here though:(

Yeah but Karen, you have more updated your phones are to mine,, i usually get the casts off from my daughters lol
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1255989 wrote: Yeah but Karen, you have more updated your phones are to mine,, i usually get the casts off from my daughters lol

ask for one for christmas!:D i love your little elephant:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

kazalala;1255990 wrote: ask for one for christmas!:D i love your little elephant:D

got something else in mind if the price goes down some more
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

hi:-6 hope everyones well:D been out this morning and going out soon again,, taking dog for a walk along the beach:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

:-2Im sure i just saw Ducky:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Good afternoon Kaz & Shaz....very nice over here & everybody on the East coast is now super excited about the World Series baseball that will be going down beginning Saturuday...my home team the Phillies vs the New York Crankies (Yankees)....:wah:

VS
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1256284 wrote: Good afternoon Kaz & Shaz....very nice over here & everybody on the East coast is now super excited about the World Series baseball that will be going down beginning Saturuday...my home team the Phillies vs the New York Crankies (Yankees)....:wah:

ahhh there you are!:wah: well looks like you have a great weekend coming up then! I will be going to my brothers house for a couple of hours sat afternoon as its my nieces 18th shes having people over for a few drinks then shes off to town with her friends:wah: i wont be staying there too long though as i have to get Sheila sorted,,, she is going to stay with my daughter for a few days while we go down to Surrey visiting hubs sister:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1256290 wrote: ahhh there you are!:wah: well looks like you have a great weekend coming up then! I will be going to my brothers house for a couple of hours sat afternoon as its my nieces 18th shes having people over for a few drinks then shes off to town with her friends:wah: i wont be staying there too long though as i have to get Sheila sorted,,, she is going to stay with my daughter for a few days while we go down to Surrey visiting hubs sister:D

Sat is very busy with us also...the game where 3 kids want to go with dad & dad only has 3 tix (so a super fight going on with that), I'm going to mums for brunch, have to get Quin a halloween costume...figure out who's going to give candy out, etc.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1256294 wrote: Sat is very busy with us also...the game where 3 kids want to go with dad & dad only has 3 tix (so a super fight going on with that), I'm going to mums for brunch, have to get Quin a halloween costume...figure out who's going to give candy out, etc.
oh bum ,, i forgot about getting some sweets i for the trick or treaters!! Must do that! ,, mind im lucky if i get ahlf a dozen knock here,, but never mind all the more sweeties left for me:sneaky:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1256309 wrote: oh bum ,, i forgot about getting some sweets i for the trick or treaters!! Must do that! ,, mind im lucky if i get ahlf a dozen knock here,, but never mind all the more sweeties left for me:sneaky:

Yup I buy about 6 bags on the big day...if i buy it beforehand, my kids will eat it:wah:,not to mention myself:wah:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Yummy...leaving some sloppy joes for a late lunch...enough for all of us

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1256597 wrote: Yummy...leaving some sloppy joes for a late lunch...enough for all of us

i just had soem mushrrom soup ,, yummy,,, got curry for tea that hubs made from scratch its so tasty ,,, i keep having to taste it:wah:there'l be none left by teatime :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1256619 wrote: i just had soem mushrrom soup ,, yummy,,, got curry for tea that hubs made from scratch its so tasty ,,, i keep having to taste it:wah:there'l be none left by teatime :wah:

I did that last night...was making some steak & cutting it to the plate & hubs is standing in back of me taking the pieces & eating them...had to boot him outta the kitchen:wah:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

lets get into the Halloween mood...:guitarist

YouTube - bobby 'boris' pickett & the cryptkickers - monster mash
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Ok, brought some yummy appetizers...:wah:

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

mmmm mouseheads :wah::wah:yum!:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”