Away for a few days?

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
cars

Away for a few days?

Post by cars »

Well we go South Dec 5th (Hopefully, it always happens, SNOW predicted on our flight date)

So anyway, we always have trouble with incompetent Bell South people hooking up our phone service. It's now called AT&T, they swallowed up Bell South, so they still use the Bell South personnel. (They never get it right the first or even second time around)

Anyway, it may be a few days after the 5th, before I can get back on line & visit here, if anyone may be intrested! :wah:
Cars :)
Jazzy

Away for a few days?

Post by Jazzy »

Have a safe trip Cars! :-6
Odie

Away for a few days?

Post by Odie »

cars;1269047 wrote: Well we go South Dec 5th (Hopefully, it always happens, SNOW predicted on our flight date)

So anyway, we always have trouble with incompetent Bell South people hooking up our phone service. It's now called AT&T, they swallowed up Bell South, so they still use the Bell South personnel.

Anyway, it may be a few days after the 5th, before I can get back on line & visit here, if anyone may be intrested! :wah:

but, but what about Odie's money?:sneaky:

have a safe trip, send that snow to me, and have fun!:guitarist

are you back before Christmas?
Life is just to short for drama.
Snowfire

Away for a few days?

Post by Snowfire »

We'll wait up for ya mate and I'll fill you in with all the salacious gossip
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
cars

Away for a few days?

Post by cars »

Odie;1269054 wrote: but, but what about Odie's money?:sneaky:

have a safe trip, send that snow to me, and have fun!:guitarist

are you back before Christmas?
We will be doing Christmas tomorrow for us here, gifts enchanged, dinner, visiting. As we spend the entire winter in the Sunshine state soaking up the :-6!!!

This is the first year we have only a "One way ticket", with no definate return date. Last year our return date was predertimined, which as it turned out messed up some of our plans.

(And you didn't get the money yet, can't imagine why not!:sneaky:)
cars

Away for a few days?

Post by cars »

Snowfire;1269070 wrote: We'll wait up for ya mate and I'll fill you in with all the salacious gossip
Well thanks that's very nice of you, gossip is good, right?:D
cars

Away for a few days?

Post by cars »

Jazzy;1269053 wrote: Have a safe trip Cars! :-6

Thanks Jazz, I hate it when it SNOWS, & the plane has to be "de-iced"! Last year, the plane had to be "de-iced" twice, due the the heavy SNOWfall before takeoff! :wah:
Snowfire

Away for a few days?

Post by Snowfire »

cars;1269091 wrote: Well thanks that's very nice of you, gossip is good, right?:D

Well, only if its cheap and licentious :wah:
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
minks

Away for a few days?

Post by minks »

Happy early crimiss Cars
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Odie

Away for a few days?

Post by Odie »

cars;1269089 wrote: We will be doing Christmas tomorrow for us here, gifts enchanged, dinner, visiting. As we spend the entire winter in the Sunshine state soaking up the :-6!!!

This is the first year we have only a "One way ticket", with no definate return date. Last year our return date was predertimined, which as it turned out messed up some of our plans.

wow, that will be just fabulous for you both!:guitarist

-you will come back though right?:sneaky:

Merry Christmas and all the best to you both in 2010!

xo
mrsK

Away for a few days?

Post by mrsK »

cars;1269089 wrote: We will be doing A tomorrow for us here, gifts enchanged, dinner, visiting. As we A the entire winter in the Sunshine state soaking up the :-6!!!

Hope you have a great trip:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Kathy Ellen

Away for a few days?

Post by Kathy Ellen »

[quote=cars;1269089]We will be doing Christmas tomorrow for us here, gifts enchanged, dinner, visiting. As we spend the entire winter in the Sunshine state soaking up the :-6!!!

Oh, lucky you Cars....Hope you have a safe journey to Florida. Watch out for snakes:D

I'm going to Siesta Key in late March for 11 days....can't wait. Too bad you're going to the East coast as I'll be on the West coast....woulda joined you for a Kohrs on da beach:p

Have a wonderful winter Cars:driving: Stay safe....
cars

Away for a few days?

Post by cars »

minks;1269097 wrote: Happy early crimiss Cars
Right back at'cha, enjoy! Eat, drink & make merry, & not necessarily in the order! :)
cars

Away for a few days?

Post by cars »

Odie;1269103 wrote: wow, that will be just fabulous for you both!:guitarist

-you will come back though right?:sneaky:

Merry Christmas and all the best to you both in 2010!

xo
Pretty sure we will, as it gets really way too HOT & HUMID early May right through November. Not the mention, June through Novenber is official "Hurricane" season there!
fuzzywuzzy

Away for a few days?

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I hope you enjoy your stay in the south Cars . And good going on the one way ticket thing!!! Much more relaxing!!!

Have a lovely trip:-6:-6:-6:-6:-6:-6
cars

Away for a few days?

Post by cars »

Kathy Ellen;1269142 wrote: [quote=cars;1269089]We will be doing Christmas tomorrow for us here, gifts enchanged, dinner, visiting. As we spend the entire winter in the Sunshine state soaking up the :-6!!!

Oh, lucky you Cars....Hope you have a safe journey to Florida. Watch out for snakes:D

I'm going to Siesta Key in late March for 11 days....can't wait. Too bad you're going to the East coast as I'll be on the West coast....woulda joined you for a Kohrs on da beach:p

Have a wonderful winter Cars:driving: Stay safe....
Thanks KE, that's a shame, so close & yet so far! If I recall right, it's at least a 4 plus hour drive!
cars

Away for a few days?

Post by cars »

mrsK;1269117 wrote: Hope you have a great trip:-6
Thanks mrs K, if it doesn't SNOW too much (as predicted) it will be a great trip!
cars

Away for a few days?

Post by cars »

fuzzywuzzy;1269151 wrote: I hope you enjoy your stay in the south Cars . And good going on the one way ticket thing!!! Much more relaxing!!!

Have a lovely trip:-6:-6:-6:-6:-6:-6
Thanks fuzzy, last year I messed up by taking a "sub trip" to Kansas City Mo, returning only "2" days before making our trip back North, thus making it more stressfull then relaxing! This year "no boundries"!
Betty Boop

Away for a few days?

Post by Betty Boop »

Have a good trip Cars and hopefully see you again in a few days. :-6
Kathy Ellen

Away for a few days?

Post by Kathy Ellen »

cars;1269154 wrote: [quote=Kathy Ellen;1269142]

Thanks KE, that's a shame, so close & yet so far! If I recall right, it's at least a 4 plus hour drive!

Yes, that's right Cars. It's funny. I loved to spend time in your neck of the woods...but since I visited Siesta Key...I've left my heart there;)

I never thought I'd leave the rough waters of the ocean, but the gulf area is just so relaxing.
cars

Away for a few days?

Post by cars »

Betty Boop;1269162 wrote: Have a good trip Cars and hopefully see you again in a few days. :-6
Thanks BB, hopefully if "they" can get my connection requirments done right the first time, I will be on in a few days! :)
Odie

Away for a few days?

Post by Odie »

cars;1269150 wrote: Pretty sure we will, as it gets really way too HOT & HUMID early May right through November. Not the mention, June through Novenber is official "Hurricane" season there!

- wow, I had no idea it was that hot.

are you staying for hurricane season also?:eek:

wear your umbrella!:driving::wah:

and think of me, wayyyyy up here in 20CM of snow and cold blowing winds!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Peg

Away for a few days?

Post by Peg »

Have a safe trip. :-6
cars

Away for a few days?

Post by cars »

Odie;1269291 wrote: - wow, I had no idea it was that hot.

are you staying for hurricane season also?:eek:

wear your umbrella!:driving::wah:

and think of me, wayyyyy up here in 20CM of snow and cold blowing winds!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
This is why we're heading South now!!! Just found this Pix of 3 years ago on December 31st! :wah:

And thanks Peg!

Attached files
Odie

Away for a few days?

Post by Odie »

cars;1269472 wrote: This is why we're heading South now!!! Just found this Pix of 3 years ago on December 31st! :wah:

And thanks Peg!

I don't blame you for leaving!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
cars

Away for a few days?

Post by cars »

Well finally got back on line tonight, incompetent SOB's here!!! After many robust phones calls, promesses from them, screwups, finally I"m back!! What a difficult effort to get them to do their jobs, right! :wah:

Not to rub it in but . . . . . . it was 82 :-6 degrees here today, had the car washed & waxed, sat in the backyard with a couple of friends, & sipped mudslides, (man they're good) and thought of the poor folks in the SNOW & ICE. For those of you who like SNOW & ICE more power to you, it's just not for me! :)
Odie

Away for a few days?

Post by Odie »

cars;1271100 wrote: Well finally got back on line tonight, incompetent SOB's here!!! After many robust phones calls, promesses from them, screwups, finally I"m back!! What a difficult effort to get them to do their jobs, right! :wah:

Not to rub it in but . . . . . . it was 82 :-6 degrees here today, had the car washed & waxed, sat in the backyard with a couple of friends, & sipped mudslides, (man they're good) and thought of the poor folks in the SNOW & ICE. For those of you who like SNOW & ICE more power to you, it's just not for me! :)

glad you got back here, what a mess that was!:yh_rotfl

82 degrees.....awwwwwww I can feel the heat!:-6:-6

sitting outside?:sneaky::lips:

poor folks? I am! -getting slammed with a winter storm tomorrow!:yh_rotfl
ZAP

Away for a few days?

Post by ZAP »

Glad you had a good trip. :-6
manuelito

Away for a few days?

Post by manuelito »