More than 100 could be victims of pediatrician

Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

GEORGETOWN, Del. – A pediatrition charged with sexually abusing his patients likely attacked more than 100 children at an office he had decked out with a merry-go-round and a ferris wheel, a state official said Wednesday.

The volume of evidence seized from Dr. Earl Bradley's practice and home, including video tapes and computer files, makes it difficult to estimate the number of victims, said Alexis Slutsky, a deputy attorney general assigned to the state's Child Predator Task Force.

"I'm comfortable in saying probably well over 100 potential victims," she said at a news conference with Attorney General Beau Biden and other law enforcement officials.

Slutsky said the investigation is focusing on cases between 1998 and the present.

Story Link: More than 100 could be victims of pediatrician - Yahoo! News
Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

I just can't get my head around this one :confused: The case is even more chilling because some alleged victims are no more than 6 months old. I'm not understanding where the parent(s) were when he was abusing them. I had thought that a parent(s) would be in the exam room with their child :-3

Return to “Crimes Trials”