its my aniversary

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
farmer ned

its my aniversary

Post by farmer ned »

ITS MY ANIVERSARY TODAY FOLKS 17 YEARS HAPPILY MARRIED 3 CHILDREN (SORRY I MEAN DRAINS ON MY RESORCES ) :yh_ttth:yh_ttth:yh_worshp

JESUS CHRIST RONNIE BIGGS DIDNT SERVE THAT LONG FOR ROBBING THE MAIL TRAIN IN 1963 !!!!!! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
G#Gill

its my aniversary

Post by G#Gill »

Congratulations......................................................................... to your 'er indoors' for surviving that long ! :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl ;)
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Jazzy

its my aniversary

Post by Jazzy »

Congratulations (I think) :wah: Have any plans for today?
Odie

its my aniversary

Post by Odie »

farmer ned;1298346 wrote: ITS MY ANIVERSARY TODAY FOLKS 17 YEARS HAPPILY MARRIED 3 CHILDREN (SORRY I MEAN DRAINS ON MY RESORCES ) :yh_ttth:yh_ttth:yh_worshp

JESUS CHRIST RONNIE BIGGS DIDNT SERVE THAT LONG FOR ROBBING THE MAIL TRAIN IN 1963 !!!!!! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Congratulations to you both!

Life is just to short for drama.
chonsigirl

its my aniversary

Post by chonsigirl »

Hooray, what a great day for you both!
farmer ned

its my aniversary

Post by farmer ned »

Jazzy;1298363 wrote: Congratulations (I think) :wah: Have any plans for today?

went for a walk around our local park got very wet and muddy and enjoyed it .
Odie

its my aniversary

Post by Odie »

farmer ned;1298393 wrote: went for a walk around our local park got very wet and muddy and enjoyed it .

did you buy your wife flowers?
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

its my aniversary

Post by Oscar Namechange »

farmer ned;1298346 wrote: ITS MY ANIVERSARY TODAY FOLKS 17 YEARS HAPPILY MARRIED 3 CHILDREN (SORRY I MEAN DRAINS ON MY RESORCES ) :yh_ttth:yh_ttth:yh_worshp

Congratulations Farmer and Mrs farmer.

When asked how long we have been married, my husband tells folk 'We had 30 blissfully happy years..... and then we met.'
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
K.Snyder

its my aniversary

Post by K.Snyder »

Well congrats!
along-for-the-ride

its my aniversary

Post by along-for-the-ride »

A couple were celebrating their Golden Wedding anniversary. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of the long and happy marriage. 'Well, it dates back to our honeymoon,' explained the husband. 'We visited the Grand Canyon and took at trip down to the bottom of the canyon by pack mule. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's mule stumbled. My wife quietly said, "That's once." We proceeded a little further when the mule stumbled again. Once more my wife quietly said, "That's twice." We hadn't gone half a mile when the mule stumbled a third time. My wife took a pistol out of her pocket and shot the mule. 'I started to protest over her treatment of the mule when she looked at me and quietly said, "That's once."

:wah:
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

Return to “Members' News”