Idea

Nomad

Idea

Post by Nomad »

What about a forum where people can get hooked up with organ donors. Some guy in Little Rock needs a kidney and someone else in Tokyo has a kidney. Kind of a mix and match swap thing. I think this could be a very useful program for those in the organ field.

It would be important to screen entries because you dont want your organs ending up in some back alley black market poker game or some kind of canabilistic ritual in some God foresaken jungle.

I dont know....maybe Im wrong but I think theres a real need for this type of service here.
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Idea

Post by spot »

We need to trial the entire concept first - try registering at Organ Donor, Organ Transplant, Organ Donor Services, | Matching Donors and let us know how you get on.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
CARLA

Idea

Post by CARLA »

Well I don't need any new organs at the moment but I will let you know. :wah:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

spot

Idea

Post by spot »

lady, when you got what I got then you can brag, okay?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Nomad

Idea

Post by Nomad »

spot;1298776 wrote: We need to trial the entire concept first - try registering at Organ Donor, Organ Transplant, Organ Donor Services, | Matching Donors and let us know how you get on.

Im trying to (excuse the expression) cut out the middle man.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Lon

Idea

Post by Lon »

I am willing to donate free of charge or exchange, ear wax and nasal secretions.
Oscar Namechange

Idea

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Nomad;1298781 wrote: Im trying to (excuse the expression) cut out the middle man.

Is It not an Imperialistic practice?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
koan

Idea

Post by koan »

Dunno about anyone else but when I see the word "idea" next to Nomad's name I tremble with fear.
G#Gill

Idea

Post by G#Gill »

koan;1298813 wrote: Dunno about anyone else but when I see the word "idea" next to Nomad's name I tremble with fear.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl But I think he means well ! :lips:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Oscar Namechange

Idea

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Lon;1298785 wrote: I am willing to donate free of charge or exchange, ear wax and nasal secretions. My husband Is willing to sell his hair.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Nomad

Idea

Post by Nomad »

koan;1298813 wrote: when i see nomad's name i tremble with fear.

nice ! :-6
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”