Gill's talk mutter hut

Jazzy

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Jazzy »

Hello everyone!

Helen: If it weren't for bad luck, you'd have none at all :-1 Please don't cancel your appointment for Friday as it's important for you to get there. I will ask the same question Gill has: Can't the hospital provide you transportation? I'd like to smack that "friend" of yours :mad:

Gill: How you doing? I just ducky except for all the smoke we have here today from: AccuWeather.com - Weather News | Quebec Fires Raging, Smoke Streaming into New England. They are advising people with respiratory problems to stay inside and keep the windows closed. I have asthma so I cannot go outside until this blows over. I have fans running for Midnight and Miss Piggy to keep the smoke from getting in their "houses." I have my windows closed and have the central air running for me and my pets.

Odie: Is this smoke all in your area too? :-3 I saw you have brownies but where is my fudge? :-5
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

I think they seem to be hoping that up-coming storms may help the firemen, also a change of wind direction soon, may help in your situation, Jazzy. Sorry you've got to take such measures to protect yourself and your animals. :(
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

hi everyone,

well she turned up in the end so the dog got to go out !!!

i have transport for friday, its just the dog walker dosnt get here till 9am and i have to leave before then for my appointment at 9-40am. i cant expect him to wait til i get home, just in case i have another 5hr wait !!!!!! ive no idea what is happening on friday, they might even send me to have my screws out so in that case i will have a numb foot for several hours :-3

got another appoinment in town on saturday for new glasses and not before time either :rolleyes:

ive sorted out all my plants now and given them a good soaking. rain is forcast for tonight but the tubs dry out so quickly so now theyve got a head start.

home alone at the moment, apart from wally, so im going to get my leg out for some fresh air :o:wah:
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Like I said, Helen, couldn't your daughter manage to take Wally on Friday? She doesn't get asked to do lots of things does she? Maybe it would be too early for her, thinking about it !
Jazzy

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Jazzy »

Helen: Does you dog walker not have a key to get in to get Wally? When I was in the dog walking business I always had a key. If your dog walker doesn't have a key, is there no where that you could leave a key hidden (like under a flower pot)?

This way the walker could get in and return the key to the hiding spot. :-3

Thank you for your concern Gill and we are all fine here as long as we stay inside. I went to the garage for just a few minutes and my eyes were burning from the smoke :( I feel so bad for the small birds outside as it must be hard for them to breathe in all this smoke :-1
Odie

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1313095 wrote: Hello everyone!

Helen: If it weren't for bad luck, you'd have none at all :-1 Please don't cancel your appointment for Friday as it's important for you to get there. I will ask the same question Gill has: Can't the hospital provide you transportation? I'd like to smack that "friend" of yours :mad:

Gill: How you doing? I just ducky except for all the smoke we have here today from: AccuWeather.com - Weather News | Quebec Fires Raging, Smoke Streaming into New England. They are advising people with respiratory problems to stay inside and keep the windows closed. I have asthma so I cannot go outside until this blows over. I have fans running for Midnight and Miss Piggy to keep the smoke from getting in their "houses." I have my windows closed and have the central air running for me and my pets.

Odie: Is this smoke all in your area too? :-3 I saw you have brownies but where is my fudge? :-5

Helen and Gill haven't seen the brownies and coffee I left them.......you were away that is why I didn't leave you any fudge.:sneaky:

so have some brownies and coffee.:yh_rotfl

no smoke here....its going to rain her and the next province over from me is Quebec.......and its gong to rain there tonight as well.

just stay inside as I said earlier.

glad you have your pets taken care of.:-4

Helen;1313100 wrote: hi everyone,

well she turned up in the end so the dog got to go out !!!

i have transport for friday, its just the dog walker dosnt get here till 9am and i have to leave before then for my appointment at 9-40am. i cant expect him to wait til i get home, just in case i have another 5hr wait !!!!!! ive no idea what is happening on friday, they might even send me to have my screws out so in that case i will have a numb foot for several hours :-3

got another appoinment in town on saturday for new glasses and not before time either :rolleyes:

ive sorted out all my plants now and given them a good soaking. rain is forcast for tonight but the tubs dry out so quickly so now theyve got a head start.

home alone at the moment, apart from wally, so im going to get my leg out for some fresh air :o:wah:

glad she finally showed up.:-5

and so happy to hear you have a way of getting there.

I had posted to you....I guess you missed it.

good luck on Friday!:-6

glad you have your plants done.....I water my hanging baskets and pots 2X a day when its hot.
Life is just to short for drama.
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

I shall be away for a while, so behave yourselves and keep my hut nice and tidy please. Oh and by the way no fighting! Helen good luck with the hospital Mrs. XXX
Odie

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1313154 wrote: I shall be away for a while, so behave yourselves and keep my hut nice and tidy please. Oh and by the way no fighting! Helen good luck with the hospital Mrs. XXX

okay my friend.....please don't be long as I will miss you.:(

It just won't be the same...........:(
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

OMG !!! my plants needed a good watering but not swimming lessons :-3

not seen rain like this for a long while............

hope its stopped by 1-30pm cos ive got a hairdressers appointment............. its not far to walk but at the speed i go, i will have drowned by the time i get there :rolleyes:

jazzy,

my dog walkers havnt needed a key cos ive been here all the time............. its only this one time thats causing the problem cos its so early........ we will hit the work traffic on the way to the hospital, another reason to leave early and i dont want them to have an excuse to delay me any longer than i need to be there !!
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

mornin odie,

im a bit naughty at reading back sometimes as some of our older members will tell you !!!!!!! ;)

thats why i always start my posts with " morning everyone " so i include everyone without meaning to cause offence when i dont reply individually.................:D

its raining even harder here now than when i added my last post a few minits ago :-3 mind you, the farmers and gardeners amongst us need it cos we've had no significant rain for a good while now, cant even get wally out for a quick pee just now but he seems ok for the moment !!!
Odie

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Odie »

Helen;1313205 wrote: mornin odie,

im a bit naughty at reading back sometimes as some of our older members will tell you !!!!!!! ;)

thats why i always start my posts with " morning everyone " so i include everyone without meaning to cause offence when i dont reply individually.................:D

its raining even harder here now than when i added my last post a few minits ago :-3 mind you, the farmers and gardeners amongst us need it cos we've had no significant rain for a good while now, cant even get wally out for a quick pee just now but he seems ok for the moment !!!

- post 1600 I think..I miss them sometimes to.:-5

that's good your having so much rain, we had some last night and more tomorrow, we need it for our plants, lawns and farmers to.
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

mornin odie,

looks like that other pm didnt go through, ive tried to find it to post it again, if you give me a while, i will post it again. afraid ive got a bit of upset tummy rite at the moment and need to stay near the toilet................ sorry if thats too much information at this time of the morning :rolleyes: :o
Jazzy

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Jazzy »

Hello everyone!

Gill: I will miss you while you are away. Hope you come back soon :guitarist

Helen: I don't read back either all the time :D Did you get your ride sorted out for Friday?

Odie: We need some fresh coffe in here :-5
Odie

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1313329 wrote: Hello everyone!

Gill: I will miss you while you are away. Hope you come back soon :guitarist

Helen: I don't read back either all the time :D Did you get your ride sorted out for Friday?

Odie: We need some fresh coffe in here :-5

Good Afternoon all!

Gill, don`t you be gone long.:sneaky:

Helen, how are you feeling today, I`m praying all goes well tomorrow for you.:-4

Jazzy...make your own coffee today eh:lips: I`m on 3 hours sleep.:-5
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

morning everyone,

beautiful day here, the wind is blowing but its a warm blow :D

jazzy,

everything is sorted for tomorrow, wally is off to play school for the day and ive got a lift.

my appointment is for 9-40am so they wont have had a chance to get behind at that time so i might get seen fairly quickly.

had my haid cut on tuesday, its now got blonde,brown and ginger streaks in it :-2

surprizing how a trip to the hairdressers makes you feel so much better................

morning odie,

hope everything is ok with you.

gill,

missing you on here, hope you are ok too............
Jazzy

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Jazzy »

Helen;1313452 wrote: morning everyone,

jazzy,

everything is sorted for tomorrow, wally is off to play school for the day and ive got a lift.

my appointment is for 9-40am so they wont have had a chance to get behind at that time so i might get seen fairly quickly.

had my haid cut on tuesday, its now got blonde,brown and ginger streaks in it :-2

surprizing how a trip to the hairdressers makes you feel so much better................

morning odie,

gill,

Helen: I'm so happy everything worked out for Friday. Your hair sounds lovely and it does feel good to get your hair done.

Gill: I miss you MRS and hope you are okay :-4
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Ey up me ducks!

Sorry for being absent without leave, but I'm only popping in just to check up on you all ! :sneaky: I'm desperately trying to visualise our Helen with striped hair ;)

Nah.......................... just can't see Helen looking like this ! But I'm sure you look OK, chuck .............................I'm only joking, honest ! :o

:-6 :D
Odie

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Odie »

Helen;1313452 wrote: morning everyone,

jazzy,

morning odie,

gill,

morning!

glad to hear everything has been planned for tomorrow and Wally is back in play school.

It does help to get a new hair style and the colours sound great!

nice cool day here, after much need rain last night.

G#Gill;1313481 wrote: Ey up me ducks!

Sorry for being absent without leave, but I'm only popping in just to check up on you all ! :sneaky: I'm desperately trying to visualise our Helen with striped hair ;)

Nah.......................... just can't see Helen looking like this ! But I'm sure you look OK, chuck .............................I'm only joking, honest ! :o

:-6 :D

your just sneaky eh?:sneaky:

is that our Helen?:yh_rotfl
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Perhaps this is more like it, Helen ? It's no good you'll have to get a photo of your new hairdo and put it on here Mrs !

G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Or maybe this ?

Sorry I just can't find a pic of somebody with shorter hair than this ! :p :D
Odie

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1313490 wrote: Perhaps this is more like it, Helen ? It's no good you'll have to get a photo of your new hairdo and put it on here Mrs !

these are beautiful colours!:guitarist
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

hey everyone !!

its all good news..........:-6

dont have to have the screws out, though one is looking a bit suspect and mite have to come out at a later date,

i have to soak my foot in warm water and then have a list of excersises to do to free my ankle up a bit. i can now try walking in normal shoes but not too far to start with.

the swelling might hamper that a bit and it will take a good while to go down BUT im now well on the road to recovery and in no hurry to go back to work just yet :sneaky:

walking my wally comes first, when i can do that without too much trepidation then is the time to consider work again ...................

:-6 the sun is shining and alls well in my little world right now :-6
Jazzy

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Jazzy »

Helen;1313656 wrote: hey everyone !!

dont have to have the screws out, though one is looking a bit suspect and mite have to come out at a later date,

i have to soak my foot in warm water and then have a list of excersises to do to free my ankle up a bit. i can now try walking in normal shoes but not too far to start with.

the swelling might hamper that a bit and it will take a good while to go down BUT im now well on the road to recovery and in no hurry to go back to work just yet :sneaky:

walking my wally comes first, when i can do that without too much trepidation then is the time to consider work again ...................

This is wonderful news Helen and it's about time things go your way. Just don't overdo it and you need to post a pic of your hair :D

Gill: You are sneaky MRS and those pic made me laugh. Hope all is well with you :-4

Odie: We need some cake and coffee to celebrate Helen's good news! :p
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Brilliant news, Helen, so don't jeopardise your complete recovery by doing too much too soon. Eee bah gum.......... you'll be able to get out more in the good weather - so pleased for you! :-6 So where are we going tonight then ? :wah:

I'm not :sneaky:, Jazzy, how very dare you suggest it :lips: as if ......... :wah: :p

I think you'll find that Odie may be trying to catch up on lost sleep, so don't give her too hard a time. I'm afraid you'll have to get your own coffee and fudge, brownies :p

Well the weather is glorious where I am, if anything it may be a bit too hot for me. I'm staying in the shade ! :-6 :D
Odie

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Odie »

Oh Helen, this is fantastic!:guitarist I'm just so happy everything went so well, just take it really slow with the swelling when your out walking Wally.:-4

Jazzy;1313658 wrote: This is wonderful news Helen and it's about time things go your way. Just don't overdo it and you need to post a pic of your hair :D

Gill: You are sneaky MRS and those pic made me laugh. Hope all is well with you :-4

Odie: We need some cake and coffee to celebrate Helen's good news! :p

you just don't quite when someone's down do you?:-5

your getting birthday cake, the store ran out of the regular ones.:lips:

G#Gill;1313661 wrote: Brilliant news, Helen, so don't jeopardise your complete recovery by doing too much too soon. Eee bah gum.......... you'll be able to get out more in the good weather - so pleased for you! :-6 So where are we going tonight then ? :wah:

I'm not :sneaky:, Jazzy, how very dare you suggest it :lips: as if ......... :wah: :p

I think you'll find that Odie may be trying to catch up on lost sleep, so don't give her too hard a time. I'm afraid you'll have to get your own coffee and fudge, brownies :p

Well the weather is glorious where I am, if anything it may be a bit too hot for me. I'm staying in the shade ! :-6 :D

Jazzy never stops, does she?:-5

Your back in the heat and were sitting nice and cool for the next few days, thank god.

you never mentioned, do you have a garden Gill?

keep cool in the shade.:-6
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Odie;1313664 wrote: Oh Helen, this is fantastic!:guitarist I'm just so happy everything went so well, just take it really slow with the swelling when your out walking Wally.:-4

you just don't quite when someone's down do you?:-5

your getting birthday cake, the store ran out of the regular ones.:lips:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32127[/ATTACH

Jazzy never stops, does she?:-5

Your back in the heat and were sitting nice and cool for the next few days, thank god.

you never mentioned, do you have a garden Gill?

keep cool in the shade.:-6

Sort of patio with flower tubs and the fence is covered with climbing fuschias and roses, butterfly bush, lilac, and it is pocket hankerchief size ! :yh_rotfl I think there is a pic of me sitting in my back 'garden', in my profile. :-6 :wah:
Odie

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1313669 wrote: Sort of patio with flower tubs and the fence is covered with climbing fuschias and roses, butterfly bush, lilac, and it is pocket hankerchief size ! :yh_rotfl I think there is a pic of me sitting in my back 'garden', in my profile. :-6 :wah:

That's right, your sitting in front of the vines!

Your garden sounds really nice Gill, I love roses, I've only seen fuchsia in hanging baskets here.

Roses are a must in any garden, the only one I have left is in my avy, and it has brownish colorings here and there, not sure what is caused from, will have to take one and ask my garden centre.

who cares what size it is, its just nice to sit out and enjoy our gardens, peace and quiet, well, I guess that part is out for you today.:rolleyes::-5
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

OMG !!!

ive just had to buy a pair of size 12 trainers ( to match a pair ive already got ) so i can get one on my poorly foot :-2:o

so if anyone knows a one legged person that wants a spare left shoe............ ive got one :wah:

weathers not so good today, still warm but overcast.........

been shopping and ordered my new glasses and sent off for my pensioners bus pass :( i actually cant remember the last time i used public transport but it might come in handy one day...........

hope everyone is having a good weekend................
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Ey up me ducks ! :-6

It's just too hot for me, I'm wilting here ! :( I suppose I shouldn't knock it really, particularly as it is supposed to be raining over night. That will be needed for the farmers and for the gardens. My hubby has gone to the shops (walking with rucsac on his back), it's become cloudy now, and it is very sultry. Chris says it is very pleasant as there is a bit of breeze. Oh well, each to their own ! Just as well he enjoys walking :wah: We'll wait till about 6 pm to take Rex for his walk in the woods, when it should be a little less hot for him.

Surprise, surprise - madam next door (Sarah) turned her music on at about 11.30 am, very loud but blues this time (just a bit better than *rap rubbish). It was going for about an hour, then it was turned right down !!! Nothing to do with anything we said to her today - we haven't seen her at all! I just wondered if somebody had called round from the council ! It is Saturday, and I wouldn't have thought that they worked today! Chris said that the fella told him on the phone that he would deal with it straight away, and that was yesterday morning. :-3 Well it's all quiet from Sarah since 1 pm, so it is possible she has gone out. :D

Phew Helen, I don't know any size 12 footed people except my son's best friend, but he has two good feet !

As regards the bus pass, it covers you for free or much reduced local bus travel. It would be possible to travel free from Lands End to John O'Groats, travelling on 'local' bus services, provided local councils retain the 'free' rather than 50% bus pass. Ours is certainly free here, and Chris is always popping into town on the bus! We very rarely went into Nottingham before we got the bus passes ! :wah: You'll probably find that your boundaries expand considerably Mrs ! I'm sure you will enjoy this new 'freedom'. ;)

:-6:D
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Gotta go offline ---------- Huge thunderstorm approaching rapidly ! :driving:
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Well that lot lasted 2 1/2 hours! It kept circling around our locality, and there were several lightning flashes directly overhead - made me jump out of my skin ! I've just managed to crawl back into it :yh_rotfl :rolleyes: The rain was torrential as well, so Chris is hoping it hasn't flattened his newly installed plants :( but we won't know till it's light!
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

G#Gill;1314001 wrote: Well that lot lasted 2 1/2 hours! It kept circling around our locality, and there were several lightning flashes directly overhead - made me jump out of my skin ! I've just managed to crawl back into it :yh_rotfl :rolleyes: The rain was torrential as well, so Chris is hoping it hasn't flattened his newly installed plants :( but we won't know till it's light!

morning gill,

just watched the weather forcast, looks like youve got a bit more coming today !!

we had heavy rain for a while last night but think the rest of today isnt going to be too bad................... i bought a watering can yesterday to save me doing my tubs with my kettle every day............. and it looks like weve got rain on and off all week now :rolleyes: :mad:

since ive been wearing my " normal " shoe :wah: the swelling has gone down by miles...... gone back to using both crutches til i get used to being about two inches shorter and on level footing again................
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

morning odie and jazzy.

hope your feeling better now odie, im not too good at being ill :D i get a bit pathetic at times............... think the worst bit is not having someone just to make you a drink or check you are ok............. thats the down side of being on your own at times.......
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Ey up me ducks !

The thunder storms returned during the night and woke us up! I think I'll make a complaint to the Elf an Sefty about all the noise pollution round our gaff! :yh_rotfl

Next door's flat roof extension is now full of water and the birds are really enjoying their baths ! :wah:

Chris had a peep at his plants and whilst they have had their petals battered badly, he says the plants will be OK. There are some localised floods and there are warnings out for local rivers overflowing.

Hope you are all OK, and Odie has been able to get more sleep!

Jazzy how's your business venture going? Hope the chocolate bars aren't melting in the heat!

I am lucky, I have somebody who fusses over me if I'm not well, fortunately that isn't very often - I don't do 'ill' either Helen! Hey, you'll be entering the London marathon the way you are improving ! Here's to you getting back to 100% !

How's that naughty cooker of yours? :rolleyes:

This one's for our Garfield fan (oh and I suppose Odie :wah:)...................

Jazzy

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Jazzy »

Hello everyone!

Helen: So glad you are doing well. I was afraid to walk on my own two feet also when the cast came off :wah: I didn't use crutches but instead got myself a walking cane. I used it for several weeks and then decided enough was enough. Dang near broke my neck because I was unstable walking without crutches or my cane. Then one day without even thinking I went off grocery shopping and it wasn't until I go home that I realized I did that own my two feet :wah:

Gill: The business is doing very well and I appreciate you asking. Seems people like the ice cream machines the best. I have to stock them every other day :wah:

We had thunder and lightning last night too. Gosh, it scares the dogs and all they do is bark until the storm passes. Today is dank, dark and pouring rain. There goes any hope of riding Midnight today :mad:

Odie: I hope you are getting much needed sleep. It's still no excuse not to have coffee ready for all of us :-5

I wish you all a good day and I'll talk to you soon! :guitarist
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

Jazzy;1314065 wrote: Hello everyone!

Helen: So glad you are doing well. I was afraid to walk on my own two feet also when the cast came off :wah: I didn't use crutches but instead got myself a walking cane. I used it for several weeks and then decided enough was enough. Dang near broke my neck because I was unstable walking without crutches or my cane. Then one day without even thinking I went off grocery shopping and it wasn't until I go home that I realized I did that own my two feet :wah:

Gill: The business is doing very well and I appreciate you asking. Seems people like the ice cream machines the best. I have to stock them every other day :wah:

We had thunder and lightning last night too. Gosh, it scares the dogs and all they do is bark until the storm passes. Today is dank, dark and pouring rain. There goes any hope of riding Midnight today :mad:

Odie: I hope you are getting much needed sleep. It's still no excuse not to have coffee ready for all of us :-5

I wish you all a good day and I'll talk to you soon! :guitarist

oh bad girl !!! you are, what we call in england " a fair weather rider " :rolleyes::wah:

to be honest, i can remember my mum saying to me, when i would come home, soaked through or shivering with the cold............ " you will pay for that when you're older my girl " and by golly, she was right............. aches and pains abound now but at the time, you just dont think about things like that when you are out having fun !!!
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

G#Gill;1314020 wrote: Ey up me ducks !

The thunder storms returned during the night and woke us up! I think I'll make a complaint to the Elf an Sefty about all the noise pollution round our gaff! :yh_rotfl

Next door's flat roof extension is now full of water and the birds are really enjoying their baths ! :wah:

Chris had a peep at his plants and whilst they have had their petals battered badly, he says the plants will be OK. There are some localised floods and there are warnings out for local rivers overflowing.

Hope you are all OK, and Odie has been able to get more sleep!

Jazzy how's your business venture going? Hope the chocolate bars aren't melting in the heat!

I am lucky, I have somebody who fusses over me if I'm not well, fortunately that isn't very often - I don't do 'ill' either Helen! Hey, you'll be entering the London marathon the way you are improving ! Here's to you getting back to 100% !

How's that naughty cooker of yours? :rolleyes:

This one's for our Garfield fan (oh and I suppose Odie :wah:)...................

didnt bother to find out today :rolleyes: went to the pub for dinner instead :D

had a lovely walk with wally this afternoon, put me air boot back on for safty sake. it felt like i had a lead weight on it for a while til i got used to it again :wah:
Odie

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Odie »

Good afternoon everyone, just popped in, sorry I have had no time to read back.

been quite the few days here as I am still not feeling to well.

its been raining all day and quite cold, had to close all my windows up.

one day its to hot..the other is to cold.:rolleyes:
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

It's been mostly cloudy today. The sun did try to fight its way through this afternoon, but not for long and there was the odd rain shower too. Now I can hear distant thunder grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. There have been flash floods on the other side of Nottingfham. Pics on local TV news, the roads were like rivers! There are some awfully black clouds bearing down on us from the north east, and they look like thunder clouds as well! Looks like I shall have to go offline before too long again ! :-5 Oh well Rex has had his walk and is now flat out on his bed, bless him. Gawd it's a dog's life innit ? :rolleyes: :wah: :-4
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Odie;1314115 wrote: Good afternoon everyone, just popped in, sorry I have had no time to read back.

been quite the few days here as I am still not feeling to well.

its been raining all day and quite cold, had to close all my windows up.

one day its to hot..the other is to cold.:rolleyes:

I'm sorry to hear you are still not well, Odie. I wonder if it's anything to do with your medication? If you aren't sure, you'd better leave it off and consult your doc asap. If it's lack of sleep, then find a good book and read it till you're getting drowsy. If you fall asleep in the chair, that doesn't matter - it's your home. You'll wake up when you wake up then. Alternatively find a 'spot' thread and read that - you'll soon nod off then ! :yh_rotfl :lips:
Odie

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1314120 wrote: I'm sorry to hear you are still not well, Odie. I wonder if it's anything to do with your medication? If you aren't sure, you'd better leave it off and consult your doc asap. If it's lack of sleep, then find a good book and read it till you're getting drowsy. If you fall asleep in the chair, that doesn't matter - it's your home. You'll wake up when you wake up then. Alternatively find a 'spot' thread and read that - you'll soon nod off then ! :yh_rotfl :lips:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl that would wake me up ffs!:wah:

thanks for understanding, I do know what it is.....

I am sleeping okay now.

We had tons of rain here last night....
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

mornin,

ive spent a wonderful night with the loo and a bowl for company............ and as soon as wally has gone to play school, im heading back to bed.........:yh_sick:yh_sick

its pouring with rain so i wont be missing much........ i knew buying that watering can was a mistake :rolleyes: probably wont need it for weeks now;)
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Ey up me ducks !

Sorry Helen, you aren't well, Mrs, is it a bug, or do you think you've eaten something iffy? I hope you are OK very soon, it's no fun being tied to the loo! It's a good job you can get around a bit easier now as well! At least you aren't missing going out in the nice weather. Best thing, getting as much rest as you can. Have you got any kaolin? That's brilliant for lining tummies - my dad used to call it cement! :wah: Take care :-6:D
Odie

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Odie »

Good Morning Everyone!:-6

Sounds like you have a bug Helen, I hope you can get some rest and feel better.

never heard of kaolin Gil, but if it works.....thats whats important.:guitarist

Jazzy, I`m expecting coffee!:sneaky::sneaky:

lovely sunny day here and nice and cool!
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Ey up me ducks ! :-6:D

Hope those who aint very well, are feeling a bit better today. It's no fun being unwell, particularly if you are on your own! :(

The weather is really grotty here, heavy showers interspersed with heavy rain :rolleyes: Oh, I appreciate that farmers and gardeners could do with it all, but it could be more co-operative and rain over night ! :-5

Not planning too much for today, as I was out most of yesterday, so will do a bit of catching up with housework and possibly do some washing - deep joy :rolleyes: :wah:

But first, I shall have some lunch ! ;) :-6:D

Odie

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Odie »

Good Morning everyone!:-6

Gill, your now having the rain we had last week and the weekend!

tis good just to relax today.

Helen, hope you are well and up and about with Wally soon

Jazzy, hmmmmmmmmmm no coffee here again?

another nice day here, I should mow the lawns, I should:thinking:
Jazzy

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Jazzy »

Good morning everyone!

I had that same stomach bug yesterday that Helen had :( Thank goodness it only lasted 24 hours. Gosh, I hate being sick like that :-5 I think I counted every tile in my bathroom since I spent most of yesterday in there :wah: I sure hope you are feeling better Helen :-4

We had frost last night! This is the craziest weather we've ever had in the month of June. Sunny and warm one day and then cold and rainy the next :( Never know what to take out to wear for the day so I just have both my winter and summer clothes still in my closet.

Gill: How have you been?

Odie: Hope you are feeling better today!

We should call this Gill's Sick Hut :yh_rotfl
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

hi jazzy,

i gave up going back to bed in between bouts of "upset ":o so i put my dressing gown on and just sat it out .............:D its not easy to put your support boot on and hurry at the same time :o

thats two weeks running ive had that and im trying to pinpoint what ive had thats done it. i have to take bone strengthening tablets once a week and although theyve never had that effect on me before, thats the only thing i can think of right now !!

just done myself a roast dinner, some to go in the freezer and one for tonight........im glad wallys not here cos the floor would be covered in drool by now :rolleyes:

the weathers not wonderful but at least its dry at the moment............

feet up time now for a couple of hours, worn meself out now :rolleyes:
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

G#Gill;1314488 wrote: Ey up me ducks ! :-6:D

Hope those who aint very well, are feeling a bit better today. It's no fun being unwell, particularly if you are on your own! :(

The weather is really grotty here, heavy showers interspersed with heavy rain :rolleyes: Oh, I appreciate that farmers and gardeners could do with it all, but it could be more co-operative and rain over night ! :-5

Not planning too much for today, as I was out most of yesterday, so will do a bit of catching up with housework and possibly do some washing - deep joy :rolleyes: :wah:

But first, I shall have some lunch ! ;) :-6:D

thats a cracking pic gill, afraid ive always bee a bit shallow where it comes to horses colouring................. just love something thats a bit flashy and gets noticed :rolleyes:
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

Odie;1314493 wrote: Good Morning everyone!:-6

Gill, your now having the rain we had last week and the weekend!

tis good just to relax today.

Helen, hope you are well and up and about with Wally soon

Jazzy, hmmmmmmmmmm no coffee here again?

another nice day here, I should mow the lawns, I should:thinking:

think you need to borrow jazzy's horse for a couple of days............. the end product will be good for your roses :wah:

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”