New Stuff!

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
kazalala

New Stuff!

Post by kazalala »

i gotta get off here now:thinking:will look forward to playing with the new stuff tomorrow:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

New Stuff!

Post by kazalala »

OK. im paying member now:guitarist;) so whats this shop we have now and how do i get credits for it ,, i had a look and couldn't see a thread about it:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

New Stuff!

Post by G#Gill »

Hi Kaz ! Welcome back, properly to FG, now where are the others?:sneaky: :-6

It is a fact, though, that FG is probably one of the best forums of it's kind on the internet. OK it has it's ups and downs, and people come and go, but that happens on all forums I guess.

I tried the vShop/market yesterday, and it got me nowhere, except telling me that I can't use it until I've got points !!!! :-5 So how do we get points ????? Mr. Tombstone, help pleeeeez.......... I've no idea what the vShop is either. Well I suppose it will be fun finding out :thinking: :wah:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
kazalala

New Stuff!

Post by kazalala »

G#Gill;1323061 wrote: Hi Kaz ! Welcome back, properly to FG, now where are the others?:sneaky: :-6

It is a fact, though, that FG is probably one of the best forums of it's kind on the internet. OK it has it's ups and downs, and people come and go, but that happens on all forums I guess.

I tried the vShop/market yesterday, and it got me nowhere, except telling me that I can't use it until I've got points !!!! :-5 So how do we get points ????? Mr. Tombstone, help pleeeeez.......... I've no idea what the vShop is either. Well I suppose it will be fun finding out :thinking: :wah:
well you have 1000 credits according to what it says under your avatar, so i can only guess its not ready for use yet. :-3

as i am terribly nosy i was looking forward to the private forum ,,, but seems there isnt one,:thinking: could be just a glitch maybe,, or something still in the future. Anyway i have wrote TS,, im sure hes starting to look forward to my correspondence::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”