Ever have Blonde moments?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
guppy

Post by guppy »

I came in from work last week and was tired..beyond tired..the kind of tired where you cant go to sleep till you wind down..you are functioning on adrenaline..so i got on the internet and was reading the news..i read about the wildfires in Athens.from what i read there were several fires out of control started from lightening..whole neighborhoods being evacuated and such.oh my god!!!!!, thats where my inlaws live..so i called my husband on his cell and asked him if he had heard about the fires near his parents..i tell him all about it..so he in turn calls his dad and tells him all about it..his dad goes outside to see if he sees any smoke...His dad calls his other grown children that live there also and tell them about the fires.........................................................................yea...................................

.............................there were fires alright.but they were in AThens, GREECE!!!! not ATHENS, GEORGIA!!!!!!:-5 :o
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Buy a globe, put a blonde wig on it and it will never happen again.:yh_rotfl
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

I think we all have blonde moments - but it doesn't matter how bad you are - there is always someone worse!

This is for you, to cheer you up! ;)

YouTube - BLONDESTAR!
guppy

Post by guppy »

Rapunzel;1324516 wrote: I think we all have blonde moments - but it doesn't matter how bad you are - there is always someone worse!

YouTube - BLONDESTAR!

thanks rap..that was down right funny...:wah:
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

guppy;1324519 wrote: thanks rap..that was down right funny...:wah:

Lol. You're welcome. :wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

guppy;1324504 wrote: I came in from work last week and was tired..beyond tired..the kind of tired where you cant go to sleep till you wind down..you are functioning on adrenaline..so i got on the internet and was reading the news..i read about the wildfires in Athens.from what i read there were several fires out of control started from lightening..whole neighborhoods being evacuated and such.oh my god!!!!!, thats where my inlaws live..so i called my husband on his cell and asked him if he had heard about the fires near his parents..i tell him all about it..so he in turn calls his dad and tells him all about it..his dad goes outside to see if he sees any smoke...His dad calls his other grown children that live there also and tell them about the fires.........................................................................yea...................................

.............................there were fires alright.but they were in AThens, GREECE!!!! not ATHENS, GEORGIA!!!!!!:-5 :o

first of all, great to see you back here!:-6

Everyone has blonde moments, you were just overtired.

here's some flowers from my garden to help cheer you up!

Attached files
Life is just to short for drama.
guppy

Post by guppy »

Odie;1324522 wrote: first of all, great to see you back here!:-6

Everyone has blonde moments, you were just overtired.

here's some flowers from my garden to help cheer you up!

awe ,,thanks Odie..oh i was never sad over it..btw..how many years do you think it will be before they all forget about it....:o
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Rapunzel;1324516 wrote: I think we all have blonde moments - but it doesn't matter how bad you are - there is always someone worse!

YouTube - BLONDESTAR!

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl that's just priceless !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I do not have Blonde moments due to my devastating Intelligence and IQ but my husband has them.

Only this week he has tried cashing a winning ticket In the wrong chain of bookmakers, left the hand-brake off the car and found It against a tree half a mile away, put the salad creme In the bathroom Cabinet... I could go on but will not embaress him further.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

guppy;1324526 wrote: awe ,,thanks Odie..oh i was never sad over it..btw..how many years do you think it will be before they all forget about it....:o

One day when coming out of grocery shopping a pidgeon sh** on my head.:-5

My husband and son just roared and roared, they couldn't stop laughing!:sneaky:

since then I am called sh** head!

how many years you ask? never!:wah:
guppy

Post by guppy »

Odie;1324559 wrote: One day when coming out of grocery shopping a pidgeon sh** on my head.:-5

My husband and son just roared and roared, they couldn't stop laughing!:sneaky:

since then I am called sh** head!

how many years you ask? never!:wah:

bahahahahhahahaha:yh_rotfl

cough cough..excuse me i had a tickle in my throat..:yh_bigsmi
Odie

Post by Odie »

guppy;1324566 wrote: bahahahahhahahaha:yh_rotfl

cough cough..excuse me i had a tickle in my throat..:yh_bigsmi

It wasn't funny at the time as I couldn't get home fast enough to wash my hair.:yh_rotfl

watch out, they will be watching you forever now!:yh_rotfl

Attached files
Peg

Post by Peg »

I never call them blonde moments. I call them "male" moments. :sneaky: :yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

Peg;1324625 wrote: I never call them blonde moments. I call them "male" moments. :sneaky: :yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Return to “General Chit Chat”