Problems with trial version of Sony Vegas HD Platinum 10

Aura

Post by Aura »

I have downloaded Vegas HD 10 but the trial works for a while, then comes up with a notice saying its stopped working. Then it promptly terminates. I don't know why it keeps coming up with that message, do I need to upgrade my graphics card please?

:confused:

I'm not buying it if the trial itself, if it keeps crashing, otherwise this would have been a good programme.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Why don't you ask Sony it is a trial version what are you looking for as an answer. My guess if it doesn't work as a trial no need to purchase it. If your asking the question "should you upgrade your Video card" then you probably should simple cheap process.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Aura

Post by Aura »

Hi How do I contact Sony Please?
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Most site you download anything from have a contact us button. Just go to the site you downloaded it from to the bottom and contact customer support. You can also google your problem and see what response you get. Come on now what are you after you seem to be using Sony product already contacting them is no problem.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Computers Internet”